Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,004 members, 7,838,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Is It True That A Girl That Gives You Her Number Loves You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True That A Girl That Gives You Her Number Loves You? (2058 Views)

Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next / What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That A Girl That Gives You Her Number Loves You? by Rutherford2019: 6:46am On Dec 18, 2021
I met this girl on Facebook

I sent her 'hi' and she replied in 30 minutes time.

We chatted briefly and I requested for her contact but she said she doesn't like giving out her contact on Facebook.

I later convinced her and she gave me the number and told me that I should copy it quickly because she may delete later
I so much like her but the issue is that I live outside the country and I told her that I'm coming to Nigeria and we will see by then and she just told me 'till then'.

My worry now is that my going to Nigeria is solely because I want to see her and I don't know my chances.
I don't want to waste flight tickets coupled with insecurity.

We used to chat on whatsapp.
The girl is a perfect fit of what I wanted and I'm ready to settle down.
Re: Is It True That A Girl That Gives You Her Number Loves You? by MufasaLion: 6:52am On Dec 18, 2021
Love you? Not really. Like you? Most likely.

3 Likes

Re: Is It True That A Girl That Gives You Her Number Loves You? by KingLarry04: 6:52am On Dec 18, 2021
Taa!! Run oo!! She wan bill you
Re: Is It True That A Girl That Gives You Her Number Loves You? by Ekele22(m): 6:55am On Dec 18, 2021
It depends,it's 50/50,she couldn't have just develop love for you just from the blues.

Love is a gradual process and feeling.
Giving out number easily doesn't prove she loves you,after all, girls that are into hookups dole out their numbers to perspective clients.

You can start with friendship,get are to know her better and she reciprocal.

Best wishes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That A Girl That Gives You Her Number Loves You? by Rutherford2019: 7:08am On Dec 18, 2021
KingLarry04:
Taa!! Run oo!! She wan bill you

Not really
She's a decent girl and working class
Re: Is It True That A Girl That Gives You Her Number Loves You? by Rutherford2019: 7:15am On Dec 18, 2021
Ekele22:
It depends,it's 50/50,she couldn't have just develop love for you just from the blues.

Love is a gradual process and feeling.
Giving out number easily doesn't prove she loves you,after all, girls that are into hookups dole out their numbers to perspective clients.

You can start with friendship,get are to know her better and she reciprocal.

Best wishes
That's the issue
I don't want to come to Nigeria in vain
I had a bad experience recently
I'm not romantic and I tend to lose girls easily
Getting a girl is not my problem but keeping them
A girl I dated for 1yr just told me that she's no longer interested when I wanted to take the relationship to marriage level and the most funny thing is that she is a final year student and I live and work outside the country
I thought that staying outside the country can be an added advantage
Re: Is It True That A Girl That Gives You Her Number Loves You? by helinues: 7:16am On Dec 18, 2021
Not really oo.

Some might just want to take an advantage of seeing correct bobo.

Ladies also dey turn on when they see nice guy. That imagination of getting laid
Re: Is It True That A Girl That Gives You Her Number Loves You? by Rutherford2019: 7:18am On Dec 18, 2021
MufasaLion:
Love you? Not really. Like you? Most likely.
Itend to lose girls I'm dating with time
I'm not romantic and girls tend to lose interest on me with time
Getting girls is very easy for me but keeping them is my greatest undoing
Re: Is It True That A Girl That Gives You Her Number Loves You? by helinues: 7:21am On Dec 18, 2021
Rutherford2019:

Being romantic with them supposed to be something that come naturally..

If getting girls is easy, then you might not be real from beginning. It could be some sort of impressing.Just saying.

4 Likes

Re: Is It True That A Girl That Gives You Her Number Loves You? by MufasaLion: 7:21am On Dec 18, 2021
Rutherford2019:

Lol

Keeping a girl is not difficult. But always remember not all girls are for keeps.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That A Girl That Gives You Her Number Loves You? by ObaKlaz: 7:25am On Dec 18, 2021
Na format. There are lots of ladies (including the so-called 'happily married', ring-flaunting ones!) who would give you their numbers without the slightest hesitation, just as they would oblige any other random dude.

You're feeling fly, she's scheming how to make brisk business of you.

You're thinking love, she got her eyes on yo paper.

You're just a potential meal ticket to be financially exploited and emotionally manipulated, just as the other dudes they give their useless numbers.

Na when she don show you street, scrape you abolo finish, na den your eye go clear.

Na dem dey request for we numbers, NEVER the other way round!

4 Likes

Re: Is It True That A Girl That Gives You Her Number Loves You? by yanabasee2: 7:26am On Dec 18, 2021
When did giving of phone number translate to love.... The same phone number that you will use your credit to call her and she will be asking you for credits and money for hair and new phone and almost everything....

No go loose guard oh...

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That A Girl That Gives You Her Number Loves You? by mosdii(m): 7:26am On Dec 18, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

4 Likes

Re: Is It True That A Girl That Gives You Her Number Loves You? by helinues: 7:28am On Dec 18, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

They must have done something terrible to shattered your heart.

And inside this beautiful life, make person carry hatred towards other gender like this
Re: Is It True That A Girl That Gives You Her Number Loves You? by Hintona(f): 7:37am On Dec 18, 2021
Love ke?

It's not hard to give out number o, the real deal is if I'll pick your call or text you on WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: Is It True That A Girl That Gives You Her Number Loves You? by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 18, 2021
Rutherford2019:

That's the issue
I don't want to come to Nigeria in vain
I had a bad experience recently
I'm not romantic and I tend to lose girls easily
Getting a girl is not my problem but keeping them
A girl I dated for 1yr just told me that she's no longer interested when I wanted to take the relationship to marriage level and the most funny thing is that she is a final year student and I live and work outside the country
I thought that staying outside the country can be an added advantage

You seem to have some esteem issues.

How old are you?

Educational level?

Which country do you live in?

Can you consider yourself rich by average standards?

4 Likes

Re: Is It True That A Girl That Gives You Her Number Loves You? by helinues: 7:39am On Dec 18, 2021
Hintona:
Love ke?

It's not hard to give out number o, the real deal is if I'll pick your call or text you on WhatsApp

Why giving out your number willingly when you are not ready to pick later?
Re: Is It True That A Girl That Gives You Her Number Loves You? by SmartPolician: 7:41am On Dec 18, 2021
helinues:

Being romantic with them supposed to be something that come naturally..

If getting girls is easy, then you might not be real from beginning. It could be some sort of impressing.Just saying.

For the first time, I agree with this man.

Rutherford2019 is probably impressing them with living abroad. You are doing yourself more harm than good.

Rutherford2019, you shouldn't come to Nigeria to see a girl you are not sure if something serious will happen (relationship) between you two.

Build on the friendship and let it grow into a relationship. Have several video calls and communicate all the time. With that, you will know whether she's worth the stress or not.

To answer your question, girls give out their numbers for several reasons but I will pick out two:

1. The chances that they like you, not necessarily love. So, she is open to friendship or relationship in this case.

2. Pressure. You can insist that a girl gives you her number and she does that out of pressure or embarrassment. But there's no guarantee that she will take your call or respond well when you call her. Out of frustration, you may just delete the number.

4 Likes

Re: Is It True That A Girl That Gives You Her Number Loves You? by Rutherford2019: 7:42am On Dec 18, 2021
Hintona:
Love ke?

She doesn't pick my calls but respond to whatsapp which is not even immediately
I don't know whether she's not really interested or she's pretending
I'm just trying to weigh up my chances
Re: Is It True That A Girl That Gives You Her Number Loves You? by chatinent: 7:45am On Dec 18, 2021
My worry now is that my going to Nigeria is solely because I want to see her and I don't know my chances
I go leave Chigaco only because I wan come see woman for Nigeria? Na wa o. Abeg if una ever hear me complain like OP say I wan travel like that to see woman, know say they have finally succeeded. I mean in Okija.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It True That A Girl That Gives You Her Number Loves You? by ObaKlaz: 7:47am On Dec 18, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them!
Welcome back, buddy! grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That A Girl That Gives You Her Number Loves You? by chatinent: 7:47am On Dec 18, 2021
Rutherford2019:

She doesn't pick my calls but respond to whatsapp which is not even immediately
I don't know whether she's not really interested or she's pretending
I'm just trying to weigh up my chances

Move on.
Everybody is important in life. If people don't give you importance, move on...and stop translating it as hard-to-get. Everybody creates time for what they value.

All these delayed messages na also format before the atomic billing go come.

Who dey toast woman for December sef

3 Likes

Re: Is It True That A Girl That Gives You Her Number Loves You? by Rutherford2019: 7:48am On Dec 18, 2021
LagosInter:

You seem to have some esteem issues.

How old are you?

Educational level?

Which country do you live in?

Can you consider yourself rich by average standards?
You nailed it
I have low self esteem, shy and I have not Bleep before
I am a graduate, lives in UK
I'm 35 and need to settledown

Re: Is It True That A Girl That Gives You Her Number Loves You? by loadedvibes: 7:49am On Dec 18, 2021
Mumu thread next..
Re: Is It True That A Girl That Gives You Her Number Loves You? by Hintona(f): 7:49am On Dec 18, 2021
helinues:

Why giving out your number willingly when you are not ready to pick later?

Nigerian men are very persistent and aggressive. The other day I was going out when one guy stopped me and started calling me his girlfriend at the top of his voice, omo I weak, I was so embarrassed, it's not the first time but this one was with his friends and his friends were hailing him. He asked for my number, I just had to give him so that he will let me go. If you are rude to them now, they'll start asking you what you're feeling like or they'll come here and bash Nigerian women grin
Re: Is It True That A Girl That Gives You Her Number Loves You? by helinues: 7:50am On Dec 18, 2021
chatinent:

Move on.
Everybody is important in life. If people don't give you importance, move on...and stop translating it as hard-to-get. Everybody creates time for what they value.

All these delayed messages na also format before the atomic billing go come.

The guy should move on even when you are reading only one side of the story?

shocked
Re: Is It True That A Girl That Gives You Her Number Loves You? by Supreme145(m): 7:55am On Dec 18, 2021
It seems you're the type that tries to impress ladies from the start with your achievements like staying abroad. A girl can easily give you her number just to get you off her back.... If she's not responding well fershe her abeg and don't make the mistake of coming back to Nigeria for someone that's still giving you cold shoulders.
Re: Is It True That A Girl That Gives You Her Number Loves You? by helinues: 7:58am On Dec 18, 2021
Hintona:

Nigerian men are very persistent and aggressive. The other day I was going out when one guy stopped me and started calling me his girlfriend at the top of his voice, omo I weak, I was so embarrassed, it's not the first time but this one was with his friends and his friends were hailing him. He asked for my number, I just had to give him so that he will let me go. If you are rude to them now, they'll start asking you what you're feeling like or they'll come here and bash Nigerian women grin

Here, I am not talking about guys asking for ladies number, I am talking about ladies requesting for guys number at first.

Still had sort less than a month ago. So I went to shoot pool, on getting there I saw the pretty lady playing with the guy around, it was early other players were not around.

Automatically we have to play together, she initiated the first conversation, she invited me to drink out of her drink, she actually bought big whiskey. It was a mixed feeling initially but I later reconsider. When the drink was almost quarter, I replaced back.

To cut the story short, she requested for my number when she was leaving, I gave her, called when I got home and that was it..

No further communication from me since and haven't gone back to that place. To her she might think she has seen one correct bobo, make the rare move while to me, na just one of those outings.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sum Girls Are Epitome Of Badluck / How Do U Know Wen Uv Just Had Enough Ot Sumone? / Best Pickup Lines That Get The Gals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.