Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Can You Date A Battered Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Battered Ex? (471 Views)

'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him / What A Battered Pussy Looks Like ..pics / What A Battered Pussy Looks Like ..pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date A Battered Ex? by OShepherd: 12:40pm On Nov 07, 2021
DISCUSSION:
You met a once long lost lover of over 15years out of the blues & upon making further enquiries, discovers she has been practically living alone with 1kid because the husband based in Nigeria comes home once a year, or once in 2-3years.....now the young lady is tired of the whole scenerio, How do you manage such situation not forgetting you both grew up from dsame village & both families are good(let's learn from each other) cos this life is sometimes funny but complex!
Re: Can You Date A Battered Ex? by Sonnobax15(m): 12:48pm On Nov 07, 2021
lipsrsealed
As a guyman wey prefer his sanity over mere lashing,I wouldn't fall for such lady.. Because the moment her husband returns,the probability that I'm gonna be dumped like a paper bag of shiit is high undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Battered Ex? by daddytime(m): 12:53pm On Nov 07, 2021
You better face your front before you go inherit another person wahala.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Battered Ex? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 07, 2021
Why is the husband running from home?
Re: Can You Date A Battered Ex? by dingbang(m): 2:06pm On Nov 07, 2021
Me i will go my own way o.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Battered Ex? by chiommy123(f): 3:11pm On Nov 07, 2021
How about being friends again, helping her in which ever way you can and still make it clear you have some one else, if you are not interested in her. We are humans too and we do not forget people that help lift us when we are down.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Battered Ex? by OShepherd: 5:11pm On Nov 07, 2021
chiommy123:
How about being friends again, helping her in which ever way you can and still make it clear you have some one else, if you are not interested in her. We are humans too and we do not forget people that help lift us when we are down.
This is a good one but how easy for two exes to remain friends? Hmmm, let's not pretend Holiness O�
Re: Can You Date A Battered Ex? by AfroKnight: 5:13pm On Nov 07, 2021
So you’re asking if you should indirectly facilitate her divorce and then step in?

Lol. Leave her alone.
Re: Can You Date A Battered Ex? by Transporter20: 5:20pm On Nov 07, 2021
No matter how lonley you think she might be, don't involve yourself in such a thing.

I dey tell you now, because I Know you are the one in question grin....hold you D very well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WazTi7yYRk

(1) (Reply)

Man Sparks Outrage After Making A Street Beggar Kiss Him For 1 Cedi (video) / Are You Jealous When Your Bf/gf Is Online But Not Chatting With You / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.