Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,331 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Siofra Exposed. Real Pictures Of Nairalander Siofra. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Siofra Exposed. Real Pictures Of Nairalander Siofra. (8006 Views)

NGN100,000 Naira (100k) To Be Transfered If You Date Siofra & SHOW Prooff!! / EXPOSED: Real Reason Lori Harvey Broke Up With Michael B Jordan (photo) / Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Siofra Exposed. Real Pictures Of Nairalander Siofra. by Hintona(f): 9:20pm On Nov 07, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Yes. she's the same person as hintona and also virgin feminist, I really wonder how someone can be that jobless, instead of the smallie to focus on her studies, she's all over the forum creating useless threads.

I don't think anyone cares. You shouldn't either after all you're a redpiller aren't you?

You sound like a broken record.

1 Like

Re: Siofra Exposed. Real Pictures Of Nairalander Siofra. by Qpid5(m): 9:32pm On Nov 07, 2021
AoifeNightfall:

Paining me how?

I hate it when people insult my role model.
"paining you how" kee you there!!! you just said u hate it when people insult ur role model, so why do u hv to ask me abt how its paining you? Breez go soon blow ur nyash
Re: Siofra Exposed. Real Pictures Of Nairalander Siofra. by LINTUNE(m): 10:34pm On Nov 07, 2021
AoifeNightfall:

Did you read my signature
lol...you are sofra herself... seriously, I can now confirm you are suffering from DID.
Re: Siofra Exposed. Real Pictures Of Nairalander Siofra. by lkillbrokehoes: 5:32am On Nov 08, 2021
Hintona:

I don't think anyone cares. You shouldn't either after all you're a redpiller aren't you?

You sound like a broken record.
Kiddo! get something doing with your time and stop creating different accounts to cause nuisance all over the forum

1 Like

Re: Siofra Exposed. Real Pictures Of Nairalander Siofra. by Haynnie: 7:02am On Nov 08, 2021
AoifeNightfall:

Yeah pass! Before she claws out your ugly, bulgy eyes with those long ass nails.

Those nails that has sunk into your germ stricken sh*thole more than a thousand times. Quit being dirty
Re: Siofra Exposed. Real Pictures Of Nairalander Siofra. by Hintona(f): 8:57am On Nov 08, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Kiddo! get something doing with your time and stop creating different accounts to cause nuisance all over the forum

This is the last time I'll ever quote or mention you.

I'm not Siofra. Stay away from me.
Re: Siofra Exposed. Real Pictures Of Nairalander Siofra. by Alusiizizi(m): 10:35am On Nov 08, 2021
AoifeNightfall:

Why would I do that

I don't swear, I'm a child of God!
No offence but it's my finding that most of those who make claims about being "a child of God" are some of the worst people that one could ever encounter.
Re: Siofra Exposed. Real Pictures Of Nairalander Siofra. by lkillbrokehoes: 10:37am On Nov 08, 2021
Hintona:

This is the last time I'll ever quote or mention you.

I'm not Siofra. Stay away from me.
You are siofra kiddo, both of your posts are similar and both of you are teenagers.

Just stop creating useless threads all over this forum and focus on your studies, that's all.
Re: Siofra Exposed. Real Pictures Of Nairalander Siofra. by Kingsean(m): 11:29am On Nov 08, 2021
AoifeNightfall:
Could this be Siofra

Damn!! she's a beautiful goddess kiss

siofra is a man with yam legs. this can't be siofra... stop posting fake pictures to make yourself look good
Re: Siofra Exposed. Real Pictures Of Nairalander Siofra. by Nyenatetan(m): 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2021
killmods:

I think she/ he is mentally unbalanced. The op and the siofra are one and thesame

Indeed he / she is so, a confused gender

AoifeNightfall:

She looks so much like Siofra. I think I was confused.

You could see in the above comment, he/she expressing the level of entropy going on in his/ her life.

We always advise people here on Nairaland,to live their lives according to means - albeit their desire to be great, but this shows how most allow this words which angels on Nairaland have given them wash off as soon as they use the bathroom.

What do people gain so much about being too popular or is there any allowances they will receive that we're not aware of

Live your life according to Principles that will develop you and your community, not living a life based on lies
Tueh ! ! ! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed it's pathetic
Re: Siofra Exposed. Real Pictures Of Nairalander Siofra. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 08, 2021
Nyenatetan:

You could see in the above comment, he/she expressing the level of entropy going on in his/ her life.

We always advise people here on Nairaland,to live their lives according to means - albeit their desire to be great, but this shows how most allow this words which angels on Nairaland have given them wash off as soon as they use the bathroom.

What do people gain so much about being too popular or is there any allowances they will receive that we're not aware of

Live your life according to Principles that will develop you and your community, not living a life based on lies

Some people will always be fake no matter how u try to teach them the real..

1 Like

Re: Siofra Exposed. Real Pictures Of Nairalander Siofra. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 10, 2021
killmods:

Some people will always be fake no matter how u try to teach them the real..

Oga realest!

Mtcheww

Re: Siofra Exposed. Real Pictures Of Nairalander Siofra. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 10, 2021
Nyenatetan:

Use your realness to impact nairaland. No one is stopping you.

Siofra will live her life the way she pleases.

1 Like

Re: Siofra Exposed. Real Pictures Of Nairalander Siofra. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 10, 2021
Virginfeminist:

Oga realest!

Mtcheww
Madam wetin me come do u naa?
Re: Siofra Exposed. Real Pictures Of Nairalander Siofra. by Nyenatetan(m): 2:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
Virginfeminist:

Use your realness to impact nairaland. No one is stopping you.

Siofra will live her life the way she pleases.

Ooh !
Dear @ [/color] Virginfeminist [color=#000000]
I understand howmuch you feel crumbled intensely, by comments that will soon bring out your true identity
And there won't be any doubt on my mind that you're Siofra- Moniker- refurbished to bash at people who have scrupulously studied how much of fakery you're, and this shows how incompetent you're.

I checked into your profile and it is very lucid that you're Siofra, you just marked a week on Nairaland yesterday.
This account was created amidst the odds as soon as your world came crashing on this forum.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Nland babes Hears Its A MAKE-UP Test (+pics) / Which Nairalander Can Actually Solve This? Pic / Whats Your Idea Of A Perfect Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.