Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish (4751 Views)

Please Help A Slowly Dieing Man / I Almost Lost My Little Daughter Practicing What She Saw On TV - Nigerian Man / Court Dissolves 4 Year Old Marriage Over Man's Wish To Be A House Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by emmiesky(m): 3:42pm On Nov 07, 2021
James4358:
it's me,. Am a deputy supt. At the nigerian correctional service,. You know what that means. My story happened exactly one year ago. Today marks the anniversary of the said day i left the hospital.

OP I commend you for upholding the wishes of a dying man, that was a brave one. I will like to link up with you. I also work with the said establishment mentioned above. Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by James4358(m): 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
That's weird. You ended the first post with "Typing..", meaning you weren't finished (I did read it and found it incomplete). You could've continued under that first post, which you didn't. But you're saying you did? So somebody else came back to post and submit the second post ( "Contd from the 1st part..." ) for you? Make it make sense, please.
I had to retype the parts that were missing, but comments already dropped b4 then. The story is complete but nt well arranged. The fault could be network or so
Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by Biglittlelois(f): 3:48pm On Nov 07, 2021
James4358:
This happened a year ago ma, & am already facing my front. Though i regretted carrying out his wish, but looking at that little boy today gives me joy! He's a carbon copy of his father. He now lives abroad with his half sister, the eldest daughter of his father. Am not alone in this, just that i almost lost my life during this cause.

Good one, I'm sure this will serve as a lesson to you never to meddle in what doesn't affect you.

2 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by emmanuelbrown26: 3:51pm On Nov 07, 2021
Biglittlelois:

The bolded is the reason he cheated and why he had the guts to say his wife is wicked, the man has six females from his wife, your little brain did not tell you that this man cheated on his wife just to bear a son, he tells you sob stories about his wife to garner sympathy for his evil deeds, and you swallowed it hook line and sinker as nothing but the gospel truth, carried the issue on your head as life long goal to meddle in what doesn't directly concern your existence,

And the annoying thing is that, they are your in laws, you have the guts to confront and deny your mother in law her right, what kind of an in law are you? Her daughter that married you must be regretting by now cos you're a disgrace for being against a family that accepted you into their home

That beating you got is small, they suppose remove all your teeth to give you an everlasting scar. nonsense.
All this aunty no go allow us see road, aunty take it easy now. No bi op break your heart

15 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by Biglittlelois(f): 3:53pm On Nov 07, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

All this aunty no go allow us see road, aunty take it easy now. No bi op break your heart

Grow up and have sense.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by James4358(m): 3:59pm On Nov 07, 2021
amaham:
I hope you did a DNA paternity test for the boy before they kill you for nothing
Not neccessary! The boy is a carbon copy of his father... He now lives abroad with his eldest sister. The whole family has come to love him now after i almost got killed in the process.

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by emmanuelbrown26: 4:00pm On Nov 07, 2021
Biglittlelois:

Grow up and have sense.
I'm old enough to get u pregnant and keep u in the house.

10 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by James4358(m): 4:03pm On Nov 07, 2021
emmiesky:

OP I commend you for upholding the wishes of a dying man, that was a brave one. I will like to link up with you. I also work with the said establishment mentioned above. Thank you.
thanks too. Send me a p.m. I work in one of the north central states. I cant disclose here for privacy purpose.
Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by Biglittlelois(f): 4:06pm On Nov 07, 2021
[s]
emmanuelbrown26:

I'm old enough to get u pregnant and keep u in the house.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by James4358(m): 4:09pm On Nov 07, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

Lol. She's just paranoid.

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by emmanuelbrown26: 4:11pm On Nov 07, 2021
Biglittlelois:
[s][/s]
Aunty leave this thing abeg, no bi op break your heart, just clean your ass and move on. When u dey do shakara in your youthful age, u no no say time waifs for no woman

9 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by emmanuelbrown26: 4:14pm On Nov 07, 2021
James4358:
Lol. She's just paranoid.
Honestly, her own dun too much. During her youthful age, she couldn't hook up those ambition and nice guys, now that's late she is now transferring her anger on your post

3 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by James4358(m): 4:30pm On Nov 07, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

Honestly, her own dun too much. During her youthful age, she couldn't hook up those ambition and nice guys, now that's late she is now transferring her anger on your post
I respect her opinion, but i dnt understand where her anger is coming from.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by emmanuelbrown26: 4:36pm On Nov 07, 2021
James4358:
I respect her opinion, but i dnt understand where her anger is coming from.
As an elder I am, her anger is from men she snubbed during her youthful age and they men are all married now but she's yet to see a suitor, so pls be very very careful in arguing with such a person, her type are very very toxic

4 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by cleish(m): 4:39pm On Nov 07, 2021
Oga hope you’re not catching cruise on nairaland with all this your death stories, earlier this year was about the girl who died after donating a kidney to your former boss.

Later, another story about your late dad.

Now this new story undecided undecided
Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by descarado: 4:43pm On Nov 07, 2021
cleish:
Oga hope you’re not catching cruise on nairaland with all this your death stories, earlier this year was about the girl who died after donating a kidney to your former boss.

Later, another story about your late dad.

Now this new story undecided undecided
He is learning how to become a content creator and a future swindler.
Post have no coherency.

Many of them here

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by Foodqueen(f): 4:44pm On Nov 07, 2021
I don't know what your plans are but I know you are an organ miner.
Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by Ayo081(m): 5:02pm On Nov 07, 2021
OP you did well, this alone will make you happy till you die. Don't mind that big little thing undecided

2 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by Oksman(m): 5:07pm On Nov 07, 2021
Biglittlelois:

Good one, I'm sure this will serve as a lesson to you never to meddle in what doesn't affect you.

You feel pained about this saga than the others why? Sometimes you don't expect things to run the normal course. I remembered the case of a senior pastor with RCCG, and a commissioner in INEC who died in a plane crash during OBJ's tenure who had a child (a girl) outside. During his burial, the second woman made her entry and was introduced to the first wife as her co-wife. Though in this case, her inlaws knew and took active part in process of marrying the second wife, the first wife was not informed until after the man's death which was quite painful, and hence her refusal to accept the fact that she has a co-wife. While the man was staying in ABUJA with his second wife, the first was living in Lagos. Because of her refusal to see reasons with the entreaties from her inlaws, she decided to seize the man's possessions running into billions of naira. This action infuriated the second wife who was living with him and who knew most the properties the man in acquired illegally, to petition the EFCC. The entry of the anti corruption agency under Ribadu then, led to the confiscation of not only the monies (running into billions) but also properties he owned in choice areas in the FCT. The dead man may have known about this issue and feeling that the wife may not give the boy a dime, decided otherwise hence, the instruction to his son in-law to do his final bidding. Legally, if a man dies interstate as in his case, the process of sharing his wealth is not as easy as you think! Moreover, the first wife still owns everything he left behind. Ask yourself why are you crying more than the bereaved? The woman in question has a daughter married to this same man you are villifying. Why didn't her biological daughter intimate her about the development? Why would she allow the son inlaw to go and take care of her husband if she is a good woman. Was it right in the first place for the son in-law to take over her duty as a wife? Does it not tell you something about the woman in question and the man's conclusions about her person? Maybe if she was him in his dying moment, he may have apologised to her and confessed his wrong doing to her and possibly sought her forgiveness. My verdict she is a wicked woman as the dead man reasoned. Secondly, a man can marry a bad wife and still have children with her . Let us always look at issues thoroughly before becoming emotional. Have a wonderful day.

14 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by James4358(m): 5:34pm On Nov 07, 2021
descarado:

He is learning how to become a content creator and a future swindler.
Post have no coherency.

Many of them here
I wont blame your shallow mindedness. Am an Architect by proffession, & on grade level 10 in the para millitary service. Am nt broke either. The stories i post here are nothing but my life's experiences. Av worked with several persons in many states, & av got no time to cruise with fake stories here.

2 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by James4358(m): 5:37pm On Nov 07, 2021
Ayo081:
OP you did well, this alone will make you happy till you die. Don't mind that big little thing undecided
Thanks bro, sorry my post was nt well organized due to network issues.

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by Ayo081(m): 5:39pm On Nov 07, 2021
James4358:
Thanks bro, sorry my post was nt well organized due to network issues.

You're welcome Man. It's no problem.

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by anselm791(m): 6:06pm On Nov 07, 2021
I see toxic feminists everywhere.
Is the side chic not a woman too?
Shouldn’t this be about women supporting other women?

3 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by Comanche(f): 6:14pm On Nov 07, 2021
This OP and his tales by moonlight is here again.

Those of you who remember will see this is the same OP that said a maid donated her kidney for his boss out of love and the lady eventually died and he was asked to marry her corpse.

He is the same person whose late father made a pledge in church and his ghost came to whip him to fulfill the pledge to the church undecided

I didn't even bother to read this new tale before commenting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by Klass99(f): 6:32pm On Nov 07, 2021

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by TheWolfen(m): 7:02pm On Nov 07, 2021
At that point on sick bed. His words is already enough. If he call the boy his son then he is his son...

James4358 I commend you for fulfilling your superior wishes.
God will reward you for your brave act

amaham:
I hope you did a DNA paternity test for the boy before they kill you for nothing
Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by Acidosis(m): 7:49pm On Nov 07, 2021
The man's wife left her husband to die in Germany and still had the guts to send thugs to terminate your life? She's truly wicked. I commend your efforts.

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by James4358(m): 8:21pm On Nov 07, 2021
TheWolfen:
At that point on sick bed. His words is already enough. If he call the boy his son then he is his son...

James4358 I commend you for fulfilling your superior wishes.
God will reward you for your brave act

Thanks brotherly! jst wanted to share my experience.
Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by Depressed101: 8:44pm On Nov 07, 2021
James4358:
Helo nairalanders!
Today marks one year since i left the intensive care unit of a private hospital.
It all started when my superior i worked closely with at a para millitary agency was diagnozed of brain tumor. All efforts to treat him here in nigeria yielded no positive result. His doctors here contacted a german hospital in berlin for further treatment.
This superior of mine had a family of six(6), all females,. I got married to his 3rd daughter.
I left nigeria with his 1st daughter for berlin. Two weeks after our arrival, he died at the hospital. But he confided to me on his sick bed that he had a 5yr old son outside marraige, which his family is not aware of oweing to the wicked nature of his wife. that on my return, i should rush to one of his houses & get monies that were paid to him as estacodes & duty tour allowances & remit same to the boy's mother before his wife gets hold of it.
Until his travel abroad, he had no will nor testament, & he wasnt legaly married to mother of his son. Typing..
op this your story is not complete, what preliminary precautions where taken to assert the authenticity of the said son, why did you do this alone, (you didn't mention if you didn't).

I think what you should have done is meet the family of The man, tell them what the man told you, conduct DNA test on the said child, make everything open in a meeting.. Simple wash hand
Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by CrownOfClay724: 10:02pm On Nov 07, 2021
James4358:
This happened a year ago ma, & am already facing my front. Though i regretted carrying out his wish, but looking at that little boy today gives me joy! He's a carbon copy of his father. He now lives abroad with his half sister, the eldest daughter of his father. Am not alone in this, just that i almost lost my life during this cause.

Na Man you be .

2 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by specialbobby(m): 10:30pm On Nov 07, 2021
Oksman:

You feel pained about this saga than the others why? Sometimes you don't expect things to run the normal course. I remembered the case of a senior pastor with RCCG, and a commissioner in INEC who died in a plane crash during OBJ's tenure who had a child (a girl) outside. During his burial, the second woman made her entry and was introduced to the first wife as her co-wife. Though in this case, her inlaws knew and took active part in process of marrying the second wife, the first wife was not informed until after the man's death which was quite painful, and hence her refusal to accept the fact that she has a co-wife. While the man was staying in ABUJA with his second wife, the first was living in Lagos. Because of her refusal to see reasons with the entreaties from her inlaws, she decided to seize the man's possessions running into billions of naira. This action infuriated the second wife who was living with him and who knew most the properties the man in acquired illegally, to petition the EFCC. The entry of the anti corruption agency under Ribadu then, led to the confiscation of not only the monies (running into billions) but also properties he owned in choice areas in the FCT. The dead man may have known about this issue and feeling that the wife may not give the boy a dime, decided otherwise hence, the instruction to his son in-law to do his final bidding. Legally, if a man dies interstate as in his case, the process of sharing his wealth is not as easy as you think! Moreover, the first wife still owns everything he left behind. Ask yourself why are you crying more than the bereaved? The woman in question has a daughter married to this same man you are villifying. Why didn't her biological daughter intimate her about the development? Why would she allow the son inlaw to go and take care of her husband if she is a good woman. Was it right in the first place for the son in-law to take over her duty as a wife? Does it not tell you something about the woman in question and the man's conclusions about her person? Maybe if she was him in his dying moment, he may have apologised to her and confessed his wrong doing to her and possibly sought her forgiveness. My verdict she is a wicked woman as the dead man reasoned. Secondly, a man can marry a bad wife and still have children with her . Let us always look at issues thoroughly before becoming emotional. Have a wonderful day.

Bros abeg if you get 1k send give me make I give 2hundred abeg na man you
Wa gbayi
Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by Tallesty1(m): 11:14pm On Nov 07, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

She and other's like her imagined themselves in the legitimate wife's shoes and that was what influenced their comments. Their comments would have been completely different if they imagined themselves as the mother of the unknown boy.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Will You Do, If Your Wife Is Steals Your Money And She Is Caught / Letter From The Dead: Abused Wife's Note To Hubby Before Her Death / Woman Parades Husband Naked After Catching Him Molesting Their 6 Year Old Houshe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.