Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish (4749 Views)

Please Help A Slowly Dieing Man / I Almost Lost My Little Daughter Practicing What She Saw On TV - Nigerian Man / Court Dissolves 4 Year Old Marriage Over Man's Wish To Be A House Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by Biglittlelois(f): 10:50am On Nov 10, 2021
KusherAbel:

My father should SHUT UP!

Fixed.

2 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by emmanuelbrown26: 10:52am On Nov 10, 2021
Biglittlelois:
[s][/s]

You are not an elder, cos an elder will not foam in the mouth or go personal on who he knows nothing about, you are a millipede learning how to navigate the earth.
Well, am I surprised? Hell no.
Your reply came late my dear sister, women can never be objective. see in rape related issues, is very hard for one man to rape an adult. From the statement above, it shows that it was a mutual agreement btw the two parties.
Their was no alarm raised, no shout, it was after the deal that guy man did not keep to his own bargain.
Having volunteer with an NGO on domestic violence, child abuse and rape related issues, I can authoritatively tell u that it was not a rape.

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by emmanuelbrown26: 10:53am On Nov 10, 2021
Biglittlelois:
[s][/s]

Do I know you from anywhere? Tell your figment of imagination to jolt you back to reality of brain function and sense, frustration begat depression, take note.
Well u might not know me well, but believe me I know u, let's not go far

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by Biglittlelois(f): 10:58am On Nov 10, 2021
Jman06:
You sound so imbecilic!

Whose money are we talking about here The man's of course! If the stvpid evil wife couldn't give him a son, he has the right to get a son by another woman. It is his money we're talking about here!

I don't blame all you selfish and stvpid Nigerian ladies, I blame some men that fail to treat your fvcks up with some iron hand but pamper you until you grow wings and start challenging their authorities. If not, tell me why the man couldn't marry the lady that bore him a son but allowed his son to remain outside until he died. Nonsense!

Kudos to you op for carrying out that man's wish. His spirit would have tormented you so badly if had failed. And you should have reported the evil wife to the police the time she made that threat.

You are sick in the head, imbeciles are better than you in all spheres of life, if your fathers first wife was rubbished to the ground by your father cos she bore only girls, and you are a product of a side chick cast away by his legal wife when he died, thereby not making your mother, his side hen, a second wife, of course you will foam in the mouth cos life dealt you a heavy blow thereby making you see your miserable self as important to the extent of seeing men as authority and husband's properties as solely his own, when in actual sense, you are a cesspit to the world, a mistake of a human, a nonsense that tried to make sense but couldn't.

4 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by NarcissistKing(m): 11:21am On Nov 10, 2021
Biglittlelois:

Try and drink water, it may cure your frustration.

I'm typing with bottle of wine in my hand catching your cruise. Keep wailing. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by Biglittlelois(f): 11:22am On Nov 10, 2021
NarcissistKing:

I'm typing with bottle of wine in my hand catching your cruise. Keep wailing. grin

People who brag like you are actually empty offline.

2 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by NarcissistKing(m): 12:03pm On Nov 10, 2021
Biglittlelois:

People who brag like you are actually empty offline.

I'm not the cause of your frustrated and miserable life. Go get a life and stop seeing everything as pride! Basic is luxury to You!

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by Biglittlelois(f): 12:19pm On Nov 10, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

Well u might not know me well, but believe me I know u, let's not go far

Look at this one forming familiarity, never quote me again.

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by Biglittlelois(f): 12:21pm On Nov 10, 2021
[s]
emmanuelbrown26:

Well, am I surprised? Hell no.
Your reply came late my dear sister, women can never be objective. see in rape related issues, is very hard for one man to rape an adult. From the statement above, it shows that it was a mutual agreement btw the two parties.
Their was no alarm raised, no shout, it was after the deal that guy man did not keep to his own bargain.
Having volunteer with an NGO on domestic violence, child abuse and rape related issues, I can authoritatively tell u that it was not a rape.
[/s]

What is this one saying undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by emmanuelbrown26: 2:34pm On Nov 10, 2021
Biglittlelois:
[s][/s]

What is this one saying undecided
AUNTY TAKE IT EASY ON YOURSELF NA.
LiFE IS JUST SIMPLE AND EASY,

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by emmanuelbrown26: 2:35pm On Nov 10, 2021
Biglittlelois:

Look at this one forming familiarity, never quote me again.
I can't form familiarity with an aunty like u na, when there are young damsels every corner of the country and beyond, that should be an insult.

2 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by Jman06(m): 2:45pm On Nov 10, 2021
Biglittlelois:

You are sick in the head, imbeciles are better than you in all spheres of life, if your fathers first wife was rubbished to the ground by your father cos she bore only girls, and you are a product of a side chick cast away by his legal wife when he died, thereby not making your mother, his side hen, a second wife, of course you will foam in the mouth cos life dealt you a heavy blow thereby making you see your miserable self as important to the extent of seeing men as authority and husband's properties as solely his own, when in actual sense, you are a cesspit to the world, a mistake of a human, a nonsense that tried to make sense but couldn't.
Ediotic 1mbecile! I know your entire generations are cursed with harlotry and reaping from where they did not sow. Ashawo motor park! How about the motor park tout who impregnated your mother resulting in her bearing an ashawo like you? Hope he still fuckks you and your mother at the park Ewu! Smelly thing! I can even perceive your stench from here.

Tueh!

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by KusherAbel: 8:04pm On Nov 10, 2021
Biglittlelois:

Fixed.

You’re honestly messed up

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by Biglittlelois(f): 3:50pm On Nov 13, 2021
[s]
KusherAbel:

You’re honestly messed up
[/s]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me,should I Be Afraid? / Letter To My Dad On His Birthday / What Will You Do, If Your Wife Is Steals Your Money And She Is Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.