Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,763 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Should I Quit My Fuel Station Attendant Job And Focus On My Online Business? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Should I Quit My Fuel Station Attendant Job And Focus On My Online Business? (1997 Views)

Should I Quit My 120k Teaching Job In A Private School For Government Teaching J / Should I Quit My Job And Continue With Business / Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Quit My Fuel Station Attendant Job And Focus On My Online Business? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 07, 2021
Dear Nairalanders,

My name is adeniji samuel, I'm a 200L student of a state university in the country studying a 4 year course.

On January, .... I was hell broke(so broke I couldn't even feed)

I had heard of this online business, but I didn't have any guidance on how to go about it, AND I didn't even have money to buy the course available for it.

I decided I was going to find a way to buy the course, so I took a job as a fuel station attendant (I worked there for 6 months) until june I saved up some money.

I bought the course and started studying and implementing all I had learnt, day and night...

It was as if nothing was working "I was desperate! I wasn't making money."

But I kept on...

Finally this year, I got the breakthrough. I got my first payment.

Fast forward to today, I have been making at least 400k in a month but I can't keep up with my 10k monthly fuel station attendant

I'm thinking of terminating the job but I don't want to make a decision that will affect me for the rest of my life so I'm seeking for your honest opinion.

Should I quit the job and focus more on my online business?
Re: Should I Quit My Fuel Station Attendant Job And Focus On My Online Business? by Polyol(m): 9:09pm On Nov 07, 2021
No, quit the online business and continue with the job. Hope this helps.

nheyol:
Dear Nairalanders,

My name is adeniji samuel, I'm a 200L student of a state university in the country studying a 4 year course.

I had heard of this online business, but I didn't have any guidance on how to go about it, AND I didn't even have money to buy the course available for it.

I decided I was going to find a way to buy the course, so I took a job as a fuel station attendant (I worked there for 6 months) until june I saved up some money.

I bought the course and started studying and implementing all I had learnt, day and night...

But I kept on...

Fast forward to today, I have been making at least 400k in a month but I can't keep up with my 50k monthly fuel station attendant

I'm thinking of terminating the job but I don't want to make a decision that will affect me for the rest of my life so I'm seeking for your honest opinion.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Quit My Fuel Station Attendant Job And Focus On My Online Business? by Haywhyluv: 9:16pm On Nov 07, 2021
Am interested
Re: Should I Quit My Fuel Station Attendant Job And Focus On My Online Business? by ospreywin(m): 9:33pm On Nov 07, 2021
Maybe or maybe not, format in another dimension grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Quit My Fuel Station Attendant Job And Focus On My Online Business? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 07, 2021
Polyol:

ok sir
Re: Should I Quit My Fuel Station Attendant Job And Focus On My Online Business? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 07, 2021
Haywhyluv:
Am interested
Chat me on WhatsApp 09031902212
Re: Should I Quit My Fuel Station Attendant Job And Focus On My Online Business? by jarrot(m): 10:46pm On Nov 07, 2021
Format to sell e book. Which fuel pump attendant dey earn 50k?
Abeg shift undecided

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Quit My Fuel Station Attendant Job And Focus On My Online Business? by Nicklaus619(m): 2:31am On Nov 08, 2021
Here we go again, and some people will still fall cheaply for this bogus bull sh!t angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Quit My Fuel Station Attendant Job And Focus On My Online Business? by siant: 5:02am On Nov 08, 2021
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit My Fuel Station Attendant Job And Focus On My Online Business? by SarutobiEky(m): 7:59am On Nov 08, 2021
this one na dumb, stupid scammer. He no even Sabiii lie.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Quit My Fuel Station Attendant Job And Focus On My Online Business? by HornyTave: 8:01am On Nov 08, 2021
Omon this your format carry weight o. 50k for fuel attendant. lol

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Quit My Fuel Station Attendant Job And Focus On My Online Business? by femi4: 8:15am On Nov 08, 2021
nheyol:
Dear Nairalanders,

But I kept on...

Fast forward to today, I have been making at least 400k in a month but I can't keep up with my 50k monthly fuel station attendant

combine both
Re: Should I Quit My Fuel Station Attendant Job And Focus On My Online Business? by jos4kay: 9:15am On Nov 08, 2021
nheyol:
Chat me on WhatsApp 09031902212

OP is a 419 guyman. I hope you have not fall MAGA already. 419 formats should be taught at school so guys can wise up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Quit My Fuel Station Attendant Job And Focus On My Online Business? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 08, 2021
Fuel attendant for Elon Musk Fuel station silicone valley abi na dia you dey earn #50,000 abi. You wan sale your e-book. Give the e-books to your classmates .

2 Likes

Re: Should I Quit My Fuel Station Attendant Job And Focus On My Online Business? by OBALOLA55(m): 5:59pm On Nov 08, 2021
ospreywin:
Maybe or maybe not, format in another dimension grin
ORI E PE grin
Re: Should I Quit My Fuel Station Attendant Job And Focus On My Online Business? by peeps4u: 6:00pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kuku tell us you want to codedly advertise that online job because no one in his right senses will battle for a decision like this

BTW, which filling station dey pay attendants 50k?

nheyol:
Dear Nairalanders,

But I kept on...

Re: Should I Quit My Fuel Station Attendant Job And Focus On My Online Business? by Alabule: 6:05pm On Nov 08, 2021
Polyol:

@OP this is the solution.
By the way. This your format carry weight.

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit My Fuel Station Attendant Job And Focus On My Online Business? by deenvibe(m): 6:36pm On Nov 08, 2021
If you as an attendant is earning 50k, how much is the supervisor or manager earning Or no be this same petrol wey we know

Na wa for you oooo. Well try another format ehn
Re: Should I Quit My Fuel Station Attendant Job And Focus On My Online Business? by Obakashdee(m): 7:38pm On Nov 08, 2021
Comrade with the way you advertise this your market, e no fit sell

Your book cannot even teach you the right way to market it
Omo you be baba oo

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit My Fuel Station Attendant Job And Focus On My Online Business? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 08, 2021
Am not here to sale any ebook or scam anybody,i just needed advise from sensible Nairalanders, because am already receiving text from many from nowhere Asking me how did i go about it
Re: Should I Quit My Fuel Station Attendant Job And Focus On My Online Business? by sholey4love: 8:10pm On Nov 08, 2021
grin grin grin The story don dey sweet until when he said attendant collecting 50k and he make 400k monthly.

Op try edit your lie. Just change the 400k to 200k and attendant to 25k.

You will catch more fish than pumping your income.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Should I Quit My Fuel Station Attendant Job And Focus On My Online Business? by Tokskob2008: 8:21pm On Nov 08, 2021
nheyol:
Am not here to sale any ebook or scam anybody,i just needed advise from sensible Nairalanders, because am already receiving text from many from nowhere Asking me how did i go about it
See boldfaced lies...... But told me the eBook is 10k na, imagine buying one stupid eBook with no relevance for 10k. Even for #10 I can't buy it, you better go learn more about scamming cos u never sabi am atal.
Re: Should I Quit My Fuel Station Attendant Job And Focus On My Online Business? by Saskay44: 8:33pm On Nov 08, 2021
nheyol:
lol u sef reason m naw 50k monthly for fuel attendant
Re: Should I Quit My Fuel Station Attendant Job And Focus On My Online Business? by Polyol(m): 5:57am On Nov 09, 2021
As OP mo wan use him head na

Alabule:

@OP this is the solution.
By the way. I this your format carry weight.
Re: Should I Quit My Fuel Station Attendant Job And Focus On My Online Business? by emmanuelbrown26: 11:35am On Nov 09, 2021
jarrot:
Format to sell e book. Which fuel pump attendant dey earn 50k?
Abeg shift undecided
As in ehhhhh hh, fuel attendant for that matter not manager
Re: Should I Quit My Fuel Station Attendant Job And Focus On My Online Business? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 09, 2021
Tokskob2008:

See boldfaced lies...... But told me the eBook is 10k na, imagine buying one stupid eBook with no relevance for 10k. Even for #10 I can't buy it, you better go learn more about scamming cos u never sabi am atal.
these is what usually happens when poverty has already planned to dwell with you forever, please did i forced you to buy the ebook, isn't you that message me on my WhatsApp,if i didn't reply now dem go say African man no wan let his fellow man chop
Re: Should I Quit My Fuel Station Attendant Job And Focus On My Online Business? by Tokskob2008: 4:24pm On Nov 09, 2021
nheyol:
these is what usually happens when poverty has already planned to dwell with you forever, please did i forced you to buy the ebook, isn't you that message me on my WhatsApp,if i didn't reply now dem go say African man no wan let his fellow man chop
Eeyaa.... Sorry Mr African man that decided to sell eBook to his fellow man. It's good now that you confirmed you want to sell eBook as opposed to the lies you wrote before.
Re: Should I Quit My Fuel Station Attendant Job And Focus On My Online Business? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 09, 2021
Tokskob2008:

Eeyaa.... Sorry Mr African man that decided to sell eBook to his fellow man. It's good now that you confirmed you want to sell eBook as opposed to the lies you wrote before.
so you have started shedding tears now huh,the root of your poverty is unexplainable,send your account make i send you money for garri groundnut and pure water
Re: Should I Quit My Fuel Station Attendant Job And Focus On My Online Business? by rainlover(m): 6:54pm On Nov 09, 2021
nheyol:
Dear Nairalanders,

But I kept on...

Fast forward to today, I have been making at least 400k in a month but I can't keep up with my 10k monthly fuel station attendant

This your story isn't complete. You earn upto 400k monthly and you're asking if you should quit a 10k job?

400k should be your 3years+ salary na. Your aiint sincere joor
Re: Should I Quit My Fuel Station Attendant Job And Focus On My Online Business? by nizelgirl(f): 9:10pm On Nov 09, 2021
Op fear God small now. This your lie no pure at all.
Re: Should I Quit My Fuel Station Attendant Job And Focus On My Online Business? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 10, 2021
nizelgirl:
Op fear God small now. This your lie no pure at all.
nothing is pure in these life,even you talking

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sitp Aptitude Test Results Are Out! / I Need A Job As A Sales Girl / Latest Job Vacancies For Graduates And Professionals.july 2011 Dont Miss Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.