Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,606 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Guys Let Have Fun.....when Last You Collect Billing. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Let Have Fun.....when Last You Collect Billing. (738 Views)

+18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl / If You Collect Money From A Guy After Sex, You Are Olosho - Young Nigerian Lady / “when You Collect Good Preek, You’d Just Be Blushing Like An Idiot” - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Let Have Fun.....when Last You Collect Billing. by Godoverevery: 8:59pm On Nov 07, 2021
Infact I think one need to stay off social media.

Ds weekend alone more than 6 ladies billed me.

One billed me 6k for hair......this is someone have never seen before in my life ooo.

Another asked me if I can take care of her....I said no because she is an adult only babies are meant to be taking care off..

Next thing another one I was linked to by a big uncle billed me 12k for one order she made.

Is like this girls just go about billing different guys online trying there luck because how you able to ask someone you have never met before for money still stun me.

Guys share your current billing experience.....let laff small con3 hard
Re: Guys Let Have Fun.....when Last You Collect Billing. by Bigredmachine: 9:02pm On Nov 07, 2021
Nah guy when no get sense go fall enter their trap...

2 Likes

Re: Guys Let Have Fun.....when Last You Collect Billing. by slawormiir: 9:03pm On Nov 07, 2021
Damnnn niggar

These whole bombing and key boarding is not different from female style of billing

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Let Have Fun.....when Last You Collect Billing. by Hezzyluv: 9:04pm On Nov 07, 2021
Lol...

Last weekend, I show a lady picture on my phone, the next fin she did was to sweep to next picture, and she saw plenty chicken. She asked U dey train them for ur house? and I affirmed.
The next thing she said "thank God 2moro na Sunday, I go come carry one cook. I said no problem. But Inside me I said "for me to give you one of this fowl, I rather pour ota pia pia for their water make them drink die.

The next day Sunday, she come dey call me for her awuf chicken, I no even pick her calls grin

6 Likes

Re: Guys Let Have Fun.....when Last You Collect Billing. by Karleb(m): 9:10pm On Nov 07, 2021
Bros, e be like say na only you dey collect billings o! grin
Re: Guys Let Have Fun.....when Last You Collect Billing. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 07, 2021
Shey na who get money dem dey bill na

2 Likes

Re: Guys Let Have Fun.....when Last You Collect Billing. by AfroKnight: 9:11pm On Nov 07, 2021
Last month. Someone who has not called my number in at least 7 years. Didn’t know she still had it sef.

As usual, the billing hit big stone and bounced back. grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys Let Have Fun.....when Last You Collect Billing. by Godoverevery: 9:11pm On Nov 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

These whole bombing and key boarding is not different from female style of billing
Naso ooo

How they feel you should/must help them still amaze me oooo......how person go think say because she get breast and virginal she have a right to ask for things from men is the new madness.

I rather help and sort my fellow guys than do it for any lady who isn't my family member.

1 Like

Re: Guys Let Have Fun.....when Last You Collect Billing. by Silentmoni(m): 9:17pm On Nov 07, 2021
D funny thing be say most of these girls nah broke and upcoming guys dem dey bill.....

1 Like

Re: Guys Let Have Fun.....when Last You Collect Billing. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 07, 2021
AfroKnight:
Last month. Someone who has not called my number in at least 7 years. Didn’t know she still had it sef.

As usual, the billing hit big stone and bounced back. grin
You stingy? Hope you didn't take my hate statement seriously, I'm sorry I was just joking.
Re: Guys Let Have Fun.....when Last You Collect Billing. by Karleb(m): 9:30pm On Nov 07, 2021
Silentmoni:
D funny thing be say most of these girls nah broke and upcoming guys dem dey bill.....

grin grin

Imagine the nonsense!
Re: Guys Let Have Fun.....when Last You Collect Billing. by AfroKnight: 9:56pm On Nov 07, 2021
Iyaebe:
You stingy? Hope you didn't take my hate statement seriously, I'm sorry I was just joking.

What was your former monicker?
Re: Guys Let Have Fun.....when Last You Collect Billing. by Magnoliaa(f): 10:14pm On Nov 07, 2021
2 hours ago.
Re: Guys Let Have Fun.....when Last You Collect Billing. by dontrulee: 11:24pm On Nov 07, 2021
Gone are those days when I respond to every ladies billings. That gender knows no shame, not everyone of them though. Maybe because my heart is soft Sha.

At first, I'll inconvenience myself to help you if you really need help. I gave 500k + on that account.

Later, I graduated to if I have to spare, I'll give. I gave 100k + on that account.

But now, even if I have, I'll not give. I'll rather use it to eat good food or enjoy my Life. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Let Have Fun.....when Last You Collect Billing. by Jeremani: 11:42pm On Nov 07, 2021
Na so one from FB send me her number make I sub for her, person wey be area girl wey no get respect.
Omo I copied the number post for one telegram sure bet group, she go don tire for calls and messages
Re: Guys Let Have Fun.....when Last You Collect Billing. by Hotspotbro(m): 3:52am On Nov 08, 2021
If dem call me, my reply is "send nudes before i send it" some send while some don't,all those over 18+ that just finished WAEC.

I LIKE BAITING URGENT 2K AND URGENT AIRTIME GIRLS grin cheesy if you happen to have a perpetrators number, you can send it me.

1 Like

Re: Guys Let Have Fun.....when Last You Collect Billing. by Boogyman557: 6:40am On Nov 08, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool OP DIS 1 WEY CHIKALER DEM DE BILL U LIKE DIS... WTF MAN
Re: Guys Let Have Fun.....when Last You Collect Billing. by Boogyman557: 6:44am On Nov 08, 2021
dontrulee:
Gone are those days when I respond to every ladies billings. That gender knows no shame, not everyone of them though. Maybe because my heart is soft Sha.

At first, I'll inconvenience myself to help you if you really need help. I gave 500k + on that account.

Later, I graduated to if I have to spare, I'll give. I gave 100k + on that account.

But now, even if I have, I'll not give. I'll rather use it to eat good food or enjoy my Life. Thank you.
IF I SEE U IN PESIN. I GO MAKE SURE SEY I BLAST UR LEG WIT MY OLD KALA DEN USE D NEW KALA BLAST UR ODA LEG. WTF U SAYYYY. 500 TO 100K, AMABOBI YEEEEEE. WEITIN DE WORRY U. WTF MAN
Re: Guys Let Have Fun.....when Last You Collect Billing. by dontrulee: 6:56am On Nov 08, 2021
Boogyman557:
IF I SEE U IN PESIN. I GO MAKE SURE SEY I BLAST UR LEG WIT MY OLD KALA DEN USE D NEW KALA BLAST UR ODA LEG. WTF U SAYYYY. 500 TO 100K, AMABOBI YEEEEEE. WEITIN DE WORRY U. WTF MAN

I understand you bro. Those were the days of me being Mr. Nice guy. I didn't regret those moments though.

(1) (Reply)

See The Top 18 Contestants Competing For Miss Nigeria Tomorrow In Lagos / How Do You Know When Your Partner Cheats / Women Who Have More S3x ‘have Better Developed Brains’ Scientists Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.