Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

How Do You Know When Your Partner Cheats - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know When Your Partner Cheats (735 Views)

Real Women! If Your Partner Cheats, Do This (photo) / I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady / What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Know When Your Partner Cheats by Frank25: 5:52am On Dec 19, 2021
pls no insults!!!

ur comments could help others
Re: How Do You Know When Your Partner Cheats by Curious345: 5:53am On Dec 19, 2021
Frank25:
pls no insults!!!

ur comments could help others
you can never know, until you contact hiv gono syphilis hbvg herpes chalamydia ..

These diseases are your best indicators ....

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Know When Your Partner Cheats by Frank25: 5:57am On Dec 19, 2021
lol
Curious345:
you can never know, until you contact hiv gono syphilis hbvg herpes chalamydia ..

Re: How Do You Know When Your Partner Cheats by Samxcollections: 6:29am On Dec 19, 2021
Girl whey they cheat sometimes are very loyal but sometimes behave strange,
They avoid some calls when they're with you.
They start giving excuse when you ask for the other food.
Oh I forgot there is Google. Op use Google your best friend.
I found out that my ex (isioma) have been a notorious cheater after 3 months of break up.
All the guys she said was her relative and friends even my own friends (isioma) don sleep with them but as I track aunty for her house give her better beating she come use her mouth confess.
Girls are bad.... That's why I don't pity them even when they're dying, I prefer to save and help a guy like me and leave the F gender behind

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Know When Your Partner Cheats by Frank25: 6:41am On Dec 19, 2021
Thanks bro noted
Samxcollections:
Girl whey they cheat sometimes are very loyal but sometimes behave strange,
They avoid some calls when they're with you.
They start giving excuse when you ask for the other food.
Oh I forgot there is Google. Op use Google your best friend.
I found out that my ex (isioma) have been a notorious cheater after 3 months of break up.
All the guys she said was her relative and friends even my own friends (isioma) don sleep with them but as I track aunty for her house give her better beating she come use her mouth confess.
Girls are bad.... That's why I don't pity them even when they're dying, I prefer to save and help a guy like me and leave the F gender behind
Re: How Do You Know When Your Partner Cheats by Bacteriocin(m): 6:53am On Dec 19, 2021
It depends on your level of exposure, experience, sensitivity. It also depends on her own too but once she has all those or one of those more than you, NA ONLY GOD, luck or coincidence fit catch her for u ooo...

My opinion though
Re: How Do You Know When Your Partner Cheats by Authoreety: 6:56am On Dec 19, 2021
Just a full day wit her can tell...

Not for SIMPle men anyway
Re: How Do You Know When Your Partner Cheats by Authoreety: 6:57am On Dec 19, 2021
You never can tell unless yu are super sensitive to women's doings

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know When Your Partner Cheats by Frank25: 7:08am On Dec 19, 2021
Noted
Authoreety:
You never can tell unless yu are super sensitive to women's doings
Re: How Do You Know When Your Partner Cheats by Sonnobax15(m): 7:17am On Dec 19, 2021
undecided
That her small gentle voice wey she no dey use for me when on calls with me,but will be using it for others undecided. That one na strong indicator..
Re: How Do You Know When Your Partner Cheats by ITbomb(m): 7:23am On Dec 19, 2021
I don't think they can hide it from me.

It's very hard for a girl to love two people intimately, unless you are a simp, you will know

Empty inbox or call log is a sign
For the smart one that doesn't delete logs , unknown number calling regularly is a red flag
Picking offence at any point (that's her mind trying to compare you with the other guy)
Over secretive, she will be screaming privacy. Passwords, locks, flight mode, Silence (do not disturb) and taking phone away to answer calls (or ignoring some calls when with you)
Visits to friends and family will increase

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Know When Your Partner Cheats by Fmlao: 7:29am On Dec 19, 2021
Just go to her whatsapp, search for LOVE

That's sure banka that u will catch her.

Those ladies cheat, I'm fed up of this bones of Adam
Re: How Do You Know When Your Partner Cheats by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 19, 2021
Curious345:

Underrated truth

Re: How Do You Know When Your Partner Cheats by seunsiju(m): 8:28am On Dec 19, 2021
See, to catch ur bae cheating is so simple..inasmuch you can have her WhatsApp, don't search for any Love or guys contact....search for her Best friend number and go through their chats...my guy na there u fit see real fact

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Know When Your Partner Cheats by yusluvad(m): 8:39am On Dec 19, 2021
seunsiju:
See, to catch ur bae cheating is so simple..inasmuch you can have her WhatsApp, don't search for any Love or guys contact....search for her Best friend number and go through their chats...my guy na there u fit see real fact
Real G!
Re: How Do You Know When Your Partner Cheats by yusluvad(m): 8:39am On Dec 19, 2021
Curious345:

Real G!

(1) (Reply)

Women Who Have More S3x ‘have Better Developed Brains’ Scientists Reveals / Deleted thread. (Picture) / Bbmzansi Terry Goes Unclad For Vyno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.