Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Girlfriend Raped By Robbers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Raped By Robbers (2686 Views)

Teacher Kidnapped And Gang Raped By Her Former Students In South Africa / Wife Raped By 5 Robbers- What The Husband Did Will Shock You. / Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriend Raped By Robbers by Teflon7: 9:56pm On Nov 07, 2021
I love my girlfriend and I intend marrying her.She told me she was raped by robbers without protection.Is it wise I still marry her.please advice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Raped By Robbers by Vanilla4(f): 9:59pm On Nov 07, 2021
Health and safety first, if they are okay. You can, of course.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Raped By Robbers by dawnomike(m): 9:59pm On Nov 07, 2021
Teflon7:
I love my girlfriend and I intend marrying her.She told me she was raped by robbers without protection.Is it wise I still marry her.please advice
It was not her fault and she trusts you enough to tell you about her pain... Take her for the appropriate medical tests, if she is HIV free; Go on and marry her with peace of mind.

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Raped By Robbers by Hezzyluv: 10:00pm On Nov 07, 2021
Sorry about that. Just go for HIV test. If she's ok, you can go ahead and Mary her. You know this fact yourself.
Is not every question you bring to NL undecided
Because some answers go make you run mad. Some will even tell you to go after the rubbers, other may say she even enjoyed it embarassed
while another group will say she willingly spread her legs for them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Raped By Robbers by Jeon(f): 10:02pm On Nov 07, 2021
Teflon7:

So sorry about this sad news.
If you still want to marry her you can go with ,but don't forget to check the health and her
[mentality because of the terrible event ]
Re: Girlfriend Raped By Robbers by DriverX: 10:08pm On Nov 07, 2021
Teflon7:
We know she's lying, but continue.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Raped By Robbers by illicit(m): 10:08pm On Nov 07, 2021
undecided
Re: Girlfriend Raped By Robbers by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 07, 2021
Not her fault abeg.
Re: Girlfriend Raped By Robbers by Teflon7: 10:13pm On Nov 07, 2021
DriverX:
We know she's lying, but continue.
Why do you think she's lying?
Re: Girlfriend Raped By Robbers by Sundaycomputer: 10:13pm On Nov 07, 2021
Send me her address
Re: Girlfriend Raped By Robbers by Beckysexy(f): 10:19pm On Nov 07, 2021
Hmm

And you had to bring it to Nairaland for what exactly ? For them to troll her ? Like you don't know the right thing to do ?
Have you also had unprotected sex with her ? If No, then Just take her for Medical Test.
Re: Girlfriend Raped By Robbers by Tallesty1(m): 6:31am On Nov 08, 2021
It's only when there are issues like this that all guys will "suddenly want to marry her"

Odiegwu
Re: Girlfriend Raped By Robbers by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 08, 2021
Hezzyluv:
Sorry about that. Just go for HIV test. If she's ok, you can go ahead and Mary her. You know this fact yourself.
Because some answers go make you run mad. Some will even tell you to go after the rubbers, other may say she even enjoyed it embarassed

Hmmm. Rape ke? Girls and their rape stories. She willingly opened her legs for them and she enjoyed it. Girls too lie joor

As for me i'd make a complaint at the police station and hunt down those robbers
Re: Girlfriend Raped By Robbers by Sonnobax15(m): 6:53am On Nov 08, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Girlfriend Raped By Robbers by Hezzyluv: 6:57am On Nov 08, 2021
Perfectdanny:

Hmmm. Rape ke? Girls and their rape stories. She willingly opened her legs for them and she enjoyed it. Girls too lie joor

As for me i'd make a complaint at the police station and hunt down those robbers

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I said it ooo
Re: Girlfriend Raped By Robbers by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 08, 2021
Perfectdanny:

Ok when robbers come to rob you and your mother is around, I hope you'll help her open her legs for them.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Raped By Robbers by femi4: 8:14am On Nov 08, 2021
Teflon7:
Let her go for medical test. If she's certified ok, you can proceed
Re: Girlfriend Raped By Robbers by Boogyman557: 8:15am On Nov 08, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool SO SORRY MAN. WTF MAN
Re: Girlfriend Raped By Robbers by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 08, 2021
Virginfeminist:

Ok when robbers come to rob you and your mother is around, I hope you'll help her open her legs for them.

Thats not your business all i know is that the girl loves dick and who knows if she gave them blow jobs and she was penetrated front and back

When ladies are scared of their high body counts, you'd start seeing stories like this
Re: Girlfriend Raped By Robbers by Ayo2004: 9:36am On Nov 08, 2021
Ogun forbids I marry a girl that has been raped angry

If my girlfriend tells me such,na japa straight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Raped By Robbers by yetunsbay(m): 11:16am On Nov 08, 2021
Hezzyluv:
now that u're first to say all this
Re: Girlfriend Raped By Robbers by Bolarineliza202: 12:59pm On Nov 08, 2021
DriverX:
We know she's lying, but continue
. she enjoyed it crew spotted
Why will she lie about rape again.

"Sighs"

Ee choke
Re: Girlfriend Raped By Robbers by yyba: 2:32pm On Nov 08, 2021
Hezzyluv:
some will even ask for pictures and videos
Re: Girlfriend Raped By Robbers by Quality20(m): 5:19pm On Nov 08, 2021
Perfectdanny:

haba na which girl will open her derierre to a gang as if she isn't a human being?
Re: Girlfriend Raped By Robbers by Quality20(m): 5:21pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ayo2004:

ladies pls stop telling ur guys that u were raped coz of guys like this
Re: Girlfriend Raped By Robbers by Godada(m): 5:21pm On Nov 08, 2021

Sorry about that.

A bunch of people have mentioned taking her for tests.

Do take her to a competent doctor.

A test should be done to check for forced entry.

I would add a psychiatric evaluation to that.

Moreover, pregnancy tests should be conducted.

If there is a case of pregnancy.

Use your discretion.
Re: Girlfriend Raped By Robbers by CandidSeeker(m): 8:01pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ayo2004:

And what if you're the one raped by female robbers or cultists...

She didn't asked to be raped now.
Re: Girlfriend Raped By Robbers by CandidSeeker(m): 8:03pm On Nov 08, 2021
Teflon7:

Just do necessary medical tests and continue your relationship.

She needs your support, and will forever be grateful for your maturity and understanding.

(1) (Reply)

Obey Lied About Collecting Iphone From His Girlfriend (photo) / Some Girls Should Change Their Ways.. / To My Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.