Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do (23390 Views)

Coca-cola And Football: From Ronaldo’s Rejection To Messi’s Addiction / Peter Fregene Suffering From Stroke, Former Green Eagles Goalkeeper's New Photos / Kelechi Iheanacho Suffering From ‘Lack Of Self-Confidence’ - Gernot Rohr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do by Beverages: 8:49am On Nov 08, 2021
See useless comments all over places.

Gistloverblogs people have invaded this forum.

Nawa o
Re: I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do by RoyalBoutique(m): 8:49am On Nov 08, 2021
DropsMic:

Read my reply to you again and tell me exactly how reading, exercising and praying are healthy addictions.

Addiction to anything is an addition, depends on whether it's healthy or not.

Addiction to sex is an unhealthy addiction because it causes damage to the body with the inclusion of STDs

Addiction to reading is a healthy addiction because no knowledge is a waste.
Re: I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do by tivta(m): 8:51am On Nov 08, 2021
Just bet what you can afford to lose.
Think of it as buying mineral, divert the funds from mineral or alcohol to betting.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do by DropsMic(m): 8:51am On Nov 08, 2021
BePrepared:

Example of healthy addiction
Being a bible addict

Lol.. Typical African Christian.. You think because it's Bible then it must be a good addiction.. I think you need to go back and read up on the chronic medical disease called addiction

1 Like

Re: I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do by Vinnie2000(m): 8:51am On Nov 08, 2021
BePrepared:

Example of healthy addiction
Being a bible addict

Hello, Pls Try anoda Example because Dis is NOT healthy! undecided
How can someone be Reading Bible all d Time? Cramming Chapters and verses!

If You are Not a Pastor/Priest, What do you use All the Informations to do? sad
Re: I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do by udomma1005(m): 8:51am On Nov 08, 2021
SenatePresdo:

Stop being broke, you will be fine.

Once you are broke, almost nothing can stop you from gambling.

Gambling can be an adverse side effect of Sapa, and sometimes greediness.

But I would advice you to be gambling what you can afford to lose.

Liverpool Don show men shege yesterday.
Aswear! He cut my guy 3.2 mittaz slip, the dude nor gree drink with us yesterday!

1 Like

Re: I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do by Usonkwu: 8:51am On Nov 08, 2021
tollyboy5:

Virtual bet is the main problem

Biggest fraud with Virtual bet, I think, stems from the name 'Virtual Soccer'. That game has zlich to do with soccer. I wonder why FIFA is closing its eyes to this(are they benefitting?)

1 Like

Re: I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do by isan(m): 8:55am On Nov 08, 2021
Took 8 years from me but in march 2021 i finally determined to turn my life around and started saving my money now I've saved 600k this year
Vado:

Jeez bro you cracked my ribs. The bastard took about 6 irreplaceable years from me. Still beating myself for the wasted time. But fortunately, I pulled through after hitting rock bottom by honestly asking God to help me & then gradually replaced it with another responsible and rewarding replacement. Now I have been able to pull two other friends out. This is why I have zero respect for the likes of Akin Alabi whom made wealth off other people's unhealthy addictions.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do by Bamzyriches451: 8:57am On Nov 08, 2021
You have yourself, you aren't a baby I guess
It's either you stop or continue
Re: I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do by Thompz43(m): 8:58am On Nov 08, 2021
Focus more on something else that give you joy bro, with time you wont even think of gambling
Re: I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do by MITCHELL96: 8:59am On Nov 08, 2021
Same here grin grin If una check my post on my profile, you guys will see I gamble alot, may GOD deliver me too cry
Re: I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do by Taiwo20(m): 9:00am On Nov 08, 2021
Just dey play one game only.
As in only one game don't accumulate, then put your life savings on it or sell family land.

If you cashout, you cashout. If not na you know.

N.B: This is not a therapist advice or investment advice. Follow at your own risk. The odds are high tho
Re: I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do by RichBossman: 9:03am On Nov 08, 2021
DropsMic:

I have fixed it for you.
God is real and he helps
Re: I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do by DropsMic(m): 9:03am On Nov 08, 2021
RoyalBoutique:

Addiction to anything is an addition, depends on whether it's healthy or not.

Addiction to sex is an unhealthy addiction because it causes damage to the body with the inclusion of STDs

Addiction to reading is a healthy addiction because no knowledge is a waste.

Lol.. Mr royalboutique go back and read up on the mental illness known as ADDICTION and stop embarrassing yourself here
Re: I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do by Wapchrist1(m): 9:05am On Nov 08, 2021
Am an Experience Cognitive psychologist with option in mind and mood psychology . Chat me up I will help you out but it will cost you close to 250k
Re: I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do by DropsMic(m): 9:05am On Nov 08, 2021
RichBossman:

God is real and he helps

I never said otherwise
Re: I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do by Kingjames(m): 9:07am On Nov 08, 2021
i am a living testimony.

masturbation wants to drain the last blood in my vein.

i remember the prodigal son; the bible made me to understand that " ...and he came to himself "

it is all about self recognition. prayer works, but you must first realised who you are .

since july this year ...TO God alone be all the glory

1 Like

Re: I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do by LordVarys1: 9:08am On Nov 08, 2021
Tell us the truth, anytime you stop you hear of any imaginary person that won 25million in your neighborhood and you resume duty again grin

4 Likes

Re: I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 08, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
Bro I dey get sure 6 odds ... Pam 100k to win 6m or play direct to winn820k.
20% for me
You dey look for who to scam.There is no sure odds in sports.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do by RoyalBoutique(m): 9:10am On Nov 08, 2021
DropsMic:

Lol.. Mr royalboutique go back and read up on the mental illness known as ADDICTION and stop embarrassing yourself here

What is addiction?
Re: I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 08, 2021
Life no balance aje .. I know one person from one telegram group, na million million he dey chop .
Funniest thing be say if op dey chop he no go come here come wail.
Joysticks:
You dey look for who to scam.There is no sure odds is sports.
you dey mind am grin
Re: I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do by Xj2020: 9:17am On Nov 08, 2021
I was addicted to gambling at a time in my life. I always have this "loser mentality" every time I lose a bet until I decided to break away from gambling addiction after 2years of gambling and I have not look back since. At the moment, I only play games once during the weekend for fun@N100.
The Koko of the matter is that gambling isn't for everybody. There are people that have the grace and luck when it comes to gambling. Why not leave gambling to them. I have friends who win their bets back to back week in week out. That doesn't entail I will or should be like them. I made the mistake early on but have now corrected my myself
Oluwadrey44:
Addiction
Re: I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do by treatise: 9:20am On Nov 08, 2021
Oluwadrey44:
I stopped for over two months,but yet my old tormentor deception comes knocking again.

It's also called lack of self-control. Some people are obsessed with food, sex and others but your case is even better in that you're aware of what you called ADDICTION. We were all scared of dying from corona virus, ebola and a few others hence, we adopted some precautionary measures. Tell yourself GAMBLING is killing you and tell yourself "I will not die". Good luck!
Re: I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do by treatise: 9:23am On Nov 08, 2021
Xj2020:
I was addicted to gambling at a time in my life. I always have this "loser mentality" every time I lose a bet until I decided to break away from gambling addiction after 2years of gambling and I have not look back since. At the moment, I only play games once during the weekend for fun@N100.
The Koko of the matter is that gambling isn't for everybody. There are people that have the grace and luck when it comes to gambling. Why not leave gambling to them. I have friends who win their bets back to back week in week out. That doesn't entail I will or should be like them. I made the mistake early on but have now corrected my myself

Well said. I know of someone who goes home with at least 7k net from virtual games which he attributes to "good combination". It's not my calling hence, I look away.
Re: I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do by jaxxy(m): 9:24am On Nov 08, 2021
Oluwadrey44:
Addiction

How to stop? Very easy. Take a break, then make it a long break and then a very long break!

Then u’ve stopped.
Re: I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 08, 2021
Fabulouslouie:
make up your mind op...I stopped betting since 2018, never booked any game until now and besides I found cryptocurrency
Na lie!
Re: I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:25am On Nov 08, 2021
You are simply greedy....until you learn to be content with what you can manage, the addiction stays!

1 Like

Re: I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do by goodman5(m): 9:27am On Nov 08, 2021
Same here, but sometimes I dey win,
Sporty really help me in playing my house rant and feeding, for 3 month now I no dey do anything, I gamble online,

1 Like

Re: I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 08, 2021
Joysticks:
You dey look for who to scam.There is no sure odds is sports.
Bro bet na for system no be for my pocket

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kelechi Nwakali Signs 3-Year Deal With Huesca / Brazil Team Arrive In Kazan Ahead Of Belgium Match (Photos) / Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.