Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,818 members, 7,827,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Erica The Actress, Range Rover And Supposed Clitocurrency (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Erica The Actress, Range Rover And Supposed Clitocurrency (Photo) (3636 Views)

Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erica The Actress, Range Rover And Supposed Clitocurrency (Photo) by Digmygold: 4:04pm On Nov 08, 2021
agabaI23:

Like I said, I do not believe this can help you.
But let me try a lil more. Do you know what is called Gofundeme?

The $73,000 was raised in 3 weeks through GoFundMe.

You mean Erica is nothing but a bambialah? She needs to hide her free cunt in shame.
Re: Erica The Actress, Range Rover And Supposed Clitocurrency (Photo) by agabaI23(m): 4:05pm On Nov 08, 2021
OnyeObodo:
Fans indeed. Not only fans . Even air conditioner undecided undecided

50 years old mumu man like you.
5 year old genius. Eschew bitterness. It is no body's fault that you have a limiting mindset. Open up and you will find out that good things will come your way.

When you continue to ascribe success to corruption, juju/money ritual, prostitution etc,, you will live a miserable life. Think differently.
Re: Erica The Actress, Range Rover And Supposed Clitocurrency (Photo) by Digmygold: 4:06pm On Nov 08, 2021
Hayee:
If it is Erica I can proudly say she worked for it her hustle was before bbnaija cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hate can go and strangulate themselves toor tongue tongue tongue

Men love gold diggers grin cheesy grin cheesy

You mean Erica worked hard at begging for money via GoFundMe?
Re: Erica The Actress, Range Rover And Supposed Clitocurrency (Photo) by cayorday89(m): 2:10am On Nov 09, 2021
If only we all can focus on ourselves to do better and desist from insulting people by calling them names, cos as I dey like this I can't even afford to fake it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2face Idibia: Now The Father Of A Bouncing Baby Boy? / The Teju Babyface Show / Modupe Ozolua Goes Shirtless On Debut Cover Of Kelechi Amadi's Mania Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.