Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,525 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Angel Buys New Range Rover, Erica Buys New Range Rover , Tell Us You Sell Kpekus - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Angel Buys New Range Rover, Erica Buys New Range Rover , Tell Us You Sell Kpekus (834 Views)

Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day / Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) / Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angel Buys New Range Rover, Erica Buys New Range Rover , Tell Us You Sell Kpekus by SATANlST: 3:17am On Nov 08, 2021
angel buys new range rover, erica buys new range rover blah blah blah , just tell us you sell kpekus.
even laycon or whitemoney wey win am never buy. these girls will be confusing other innocent naija girls to believe that bbn endorsements got them this. main while na selling of kpekus.

death to naija simps angry angry angry
Re: Angel Buys New Range Rover, Erica Buys New Range Rover , Tell Us You Sell Kpekus by SportsHD: 4:39am On Nov 08, 2021
SATANlST:

I pray God blesses your hustle.
Re: Angel Buys New Range Rover, Erica Buys New Range Rover , Tell Us You Sell Kpekus by Sundaycomputer: 6:32am On Nov 08, 2021
All way Na way,
Call me for any laptop issue 08139. 34. 71. 7. 9

Re: Angel Buys New Range Rover, Erica Buys New Range Rover , Tell Us You Sell Kpekus by SATANlST: 2:20pm On Nov 08, 2021
Sundaycomputer:
All way Na way,
Call me for any laptop issue 08139. 34. 71. 7. 9
please can i call u for that heavy duty? cool
Re: Angel Buys New Range Rover, Erica Buys New Range Rover , Tell Us You Sell Kpekus by Sweetpink: 3:45pm On Nov 08, 2021
SATANlST:
angel buys new range rover, erica buys new range rover blah blah blah , just tell us you sell kpekus.
even laycon or whitemoney wey win am never buy. these girls will be confusing other innocent naija girls to believe that bbn endorsements got them this. main while na selling of kpekus.

If you don’t change your mindset and learn to be happy for others,you will remain a bitter troll who criticizes successful women for the rest of your miserable life!
Re: Angel Buys New Range Rover, Erica Buys New Range Rover , Tell Us You Sell Kpekus by SATANlST: 4:35pm On Nov 08, 2021
Sweetpink:

If you don’t change your mindset and learn to be happy for others,you will remain a bitter troll who criticizes successful women for the rest of your miserable life!
i will never praise dirty oloshos like you that spread their smelling kpekus and make the whole room smell. if you got it using your smelling kpekus say u got it using your smelling kpekus and i will praise you and maybe have my dog patronize you

(1) (Reply)

Are You Bother By The Name Your Partner Use To Save Your Number?(photos) / Portable Was Arrested By His Baby Mama / Why Remove the Wedding Ring And Commit With Another Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.