Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) (52666 Views)

The King Cobra I Killed. / The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? / This Long Snake Was Killed In My Neighbour's Room Yesterday Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by victorbass1234: 11:35am On Nov 08, 2021
Number2:
We found it in our sitting room. I am still wondering till today how it got there.

I'm suspecting that it is a cobra because it raised it head like one ready to attack, before I struck it with a wood.

Is your apartment upstairs or down
Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by siyeke2023(m): 11:39am On Nov 08, 2021
Na everytime dem dey kill snake for nairaland. lol
Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by discusant: 11:43am On Nov 08, 2021
Number2:
We found it in our sitting room. I am still wondering till today how it got there.

I'm suspecting that it is a cobra because it raised it head like one ready to attack, before I struck it with a wood.
In what part of the world is your home?
Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by muheeb01(m): 11:43am On Nov 08, 2021
Seun will love this
Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by slowice(m): 11:43am On Nov 08, 2021
frbona:
Na snake experts full nairaland
Taipan, Black mamba, cobra.
Someone is driving down here to say python grin

As far as am concerned, na anaconda baby, op you lucky die else you for chill inside like jonah grin

1 Like

Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:45am On Nov 08, 2021
Is ur living room a bush?
Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by Kenneth10110(m): 11:45am On Nov 08, 2021
Number2:

raising of head is not only for cobra's other snakes do it to scare threats away or warning signal.
Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by drdanny(m): 11:52am On Nov 08, 2021
How did a cobra get into your house man
Please fumigate and clear any unused or redundant property immediately. You may have more hanging around and if you have kids around its really going to be a dangerous environment for them.
Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by AfonjaConehead: 11:52am On Nov 08, 2021
Number2:
unfortunately I didn't open it's mouth to confirm if it is a black mamba or not.

I concluded it was a cobra
Guy please check your surroundings very well, check your walls,clear every grass close to your house and if possible,fumigate. If you can,get a dog or cat o... This is serious
Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by lkillbrokehoes: 11:52am On Nov 08, 2021
Wait..are you living in the jungle
Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by firstratedcitiz(m): 11:54am On Nov 08, 2021
What's this obsession with snakes on Nairaland? "See the snake I killed... See the snake I killed..." For God's sake, if you killed a snakes, just throw them away or simply cook and eat them (for those who eat snakes). Stop posting such nonsense.
Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by raphy(m): 11:55am On Nov 08, 2021
So many better news never rech front na this stupid reptile just run go make the page....

But this is not cobra na India them Sabi am na another species of black snake
I once killed a green baby snake in ogun building site when clearing bush .

It was like a broom but it's head was fat o.
Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by JONSYN7154: 11:56am On Nov 08, 2021
Number2:

sent by APC members. grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by Torosk1(m): 11:57am On Nov 08, 2021
Some people right now

Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by Lexusgs430: 11:59am On Nov 08, 2021
Number2:

Is your sitting room situated in a forest....... grin
Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by Awoleesu(m): 12:01pm On Nov 08, 2021
Shellsploit:
Thats a 5weeks old snake...
The snakes mom will come looking for its baby cry

Lai-lai!
Akii r'omo lehin ejo...
Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by wink2015(m): 12:02pm On Nov 08, 2021
Number2:

YOUR HOUSE MUST BE LOCATED CLOSE TO THICK FOREST.

This snake is an AFRICAN FOREST COBRA.

Forest cobra are known to live in thick forest.

Thank God you and your household was not bitten by this venomous snake.

1 Like

Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by Badonasty(m): 12:07pm On Nov 08, 2021
People wey dey live inside bush suppose dey fumigate their surroundings to avoid stories that touch
Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by seunayantokun(m): 12:07pm On Nov 08, 2021
You killed your visitor.

Cobras go where they can find food and cover. Do the needful to discourage them...
Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by Knows(m): 12:12pm On Nov 08, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
This guy go Sabi finish zombie with headshot o.
See as black mamba head turn to PIPE WRENCH
grin cheesy
where u see black mamba?
Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by Lamasta(m): 12:14pm On Nov 08, 2021
Lala is satisfied grin
Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by ensamy(m): 12:15pm On Nov 08, 2021
You just killed Abubakar Shekau inside your home. Thank God for you.
Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by mfm04622: 12:17pm On Nov 08, 2021
Vickyvice:
Very likely taipan/mamba, u were very fortunate oh

It can't be Taipan. Taipan are lively coloured and limited to Australia only. They are not in Africa!

1 Like

Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by pure35: 12:30pm On Nov 08, 2021
hav u seen a cobra before.?
Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by OdenKelechi(m): 12:38pm On Nov 08, 2021
Number2:
unfortunately I didn't open it's mouth to confirm if it is a black mamba or not.

I concluded it was a cobra

When it wanted to attack before you struck it, did you see that hood cobra's have?? if not, that looks like a taipan
Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by Hismasterpiece(m): 12:47pm On Nov 08, 2021
Bruno3000:
Please if u are living in a jungle like most nairalanders, try and be formigating ur environment from time to time.

Lol... why do you say that most nairalanders live in the jungle? grin grin
Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by KingEfeThe13th: 1:20pm On Nov 08, 2021
That's not a black mamba
Optimistguy1969:
This guy go Sabi finish zombie with headshot o.
See as black mamba head turn to PIPE WRENCH
grin cheesy
Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by Bruno3000(m): 1:30pm On Nov 08, 2021
Hismasterpiece:

Lol... why do you say that most nairalanders live in the jungle? grin grin
Them too dey see snake kill na. You know when last I see live snake? grin
Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by ozoebuka1(m): 1:36pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kajaard:

Go and fumigate your compound, not just your house. For you to have a fully grown venomous serpent in your parlour you need to be very scared because most times they are never found alone.
stop lying, cobras are solitary reptile and the majorly migratory. The possibility of them returning to a particular habitat after leaving it is very slim
Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by Champneys: 1:46pm On Nov 08, 2021
Number2:

Nah inside bush you build your living room?

Abi which kind thing be this?!
Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by bizzibodi(m): 1:47pm On Nov 08, 2021
Jesu Christi oluwawa! That's a spitting cobra.
Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by Hausa(m): 1:49pm On Nov 08, 2021
Some nairalanders just watch one NatGeo Wild for 20 minutes...
Once they see a snake on NL, they go:
Mamba, black mamba, cobra, etc.

Wait, that was nothing.
Until I saw Boomslang and Taipan... Na there I nearly enter gutter with laughter.
Kilode gan!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It / 8ft Python Killed At Eziobodo - FUTO / Photo: Nigerian Man Has The Strongest Teeth In Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.