Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) (52674 Views)

The King Cobra I Killed. / The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? / This Long Snake Was Killed In My Neighbour's Room Yesterday Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by LegendaryArnold(m): 10:58am On Nov 08, 2021
Number2:
We found it in our sitting room. I am still wondering till today how it got there.

I'm suspecting that it is a cobra because it raised it head like one ready to attack, before I struck it with a wood.

Sitting room?! omo I no fit stay that place again...
Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by Number2(m): 10:59am On Nov 08, 2021
ceejay80s:

U still dey wonder instead of u to packout of that house
lol...na personal house na

3 Likes

Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by fayooak: 10:59am On Nov 08, 2021
OMG � It's a black ANACONDA. you were lucky
Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by Bahamas95(m): 10:59am On Nov 08, 2021
What are these deadly creatures looking for in peoples houses? ....Can't they just remain in the bushes where they belong?

3 Likes

Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by deolu2000(m): 11:00am On Nov 08, 2021
Shellsploit:
Thats a 5weeks old snake...
The snakes mom will come looking for its baby cry
Osey, head of the snake family has spoken. OP come and appease the family ooo before truck load come for your neighborhood.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by SavageResponse(m): 11:00am On Nov 08, 2021
bestdefender:
This is not a cobra or black mamba ,black mamba is brown in colour only the inside of the mouth is black and it is long lik very long,cobra in the other hand is not all that black , snakes do rise there head oga

The default action is to kill any snake you see in your living quarters then ask questions later grin

3 Likes

Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by Benz2020: 11:00am On Nov 08, 2021
Check inside your room Wella before you turn anaconda to bed �️

1 Like

Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by brunxy(m): 11:01am On Nov 08, 2021
Vickyvice:
Very likely taipan/mamba, u were very fortunate oh
where Una for dey learn this things?... that's a cobra. Black mamba is not in Nigeria. And they are not necessarily black in colour

3 Likes

Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 08, 2021
Forest cobra
Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by Kajaard: 11:02am On Nov 08, 2021
SavageResponse:

The default action is to kill any snake you see in your living quarters then ask questions later grin

My thoughts exactly. Kill any serpent you see. Then after killing you can start checking whether it's venomous or not cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 08, 2021
brunxy:
where Una for dey learn this things?... that's a cobra. Black mamba is not in Nigeria. And they are not necessarily black in colour
no mind ignoramus

2 Likes

Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by SavageResponse(m): 11:02am On Nov 08, 2021
deolu2000:

Osey, head of the snake family has spoken. OP come and appease the family ooo before truck load come for your neighborhood.

grin
Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 08, 2021
cooljude:

Taipan no dey exist for African, in fact it is found in Australia subcontinent. That's definitely a forest cobra
yeah verified
Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by Dapson73(m): 11:04am On Nov 08, 2021
Kajaard:

Go and fumigate your compound, not just your house. For you to have a fully grown venomous serpent in your parlour you need to be very scared because most times they are never found alone.

It may crawl in accidentally. Sitting will not be comfortable for reptiles cause it's always busy with noise/sound
Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by Semaj77(m): 11:04am On Nov 08, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
This guy go Sabi finish zombie with headshot o.
See as black mamba head turn to PIPE WRENCH
grin cheesy

Definitely not a mamba

1 Like

Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by Semaj77(m): 11:05am On Nov 08, 2021
Number2:
are you seriously saying this is a black mamba?

It's not a mamba , their geographical area doesn't even cover Nigeria

1 Like

Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by frowland(m): 11:05am On Nov 08, 2021
Bruno3000:
Please if u are living in a jungle like most nairalanders, try and be formigating ur environment from time to time.

Strange reference. angry
Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by techWriter3: 11:13am On Nov 08, 2021
Bomb dey ur head So most nairalanders dey jungle abi
Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by Bamzyriches451: 11:13am On Nov 08, 2021
Snake inside your sitting room?
Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by micflo28(m): 11:13am On Nov 08, 2021
Its a black boomslang snake not a cobra
Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by okoroemeka(m): 11:14am On Nov 08, 2021
Number2:
are you seriously saying this is a black mamba?
a Cobra is slow and easy to kill,but it can spit venom long distances,but the black mamba is very fast difficult to kill,very aggressive and looks similar to the black cobra
Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by themanderon: 11:18am On Nov 08, 2021
bestdefender:
This is not a cobra or black mamba ,black mamba is brown in colour only the inside of the mouth is black and it is long lik very long,cobra in the other hand is not all that black , snakes do rise there head oga

Cobras do come in different shades and colours. That is a black cobra.
Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by akmath: 11:19am On Nov 08, 2021
Wetin Cobra de find for sitting room?
Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by Themandator: 11:29am On Nov 08, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
grin cheesy

Had to go back to verify.. Na true you talk.

1 Like

Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by djdaunstoppable(m): 11:29am On Nov 08, 2021
This is a black Mamba not a cobra
Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by TheWolfen(m): 11:30am On Nov 08, 2021
You over smash the head grin it will be hard to tell if it was a cobra or a mamba
Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by opecuddy(m): 11:32am On Nov 08, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
grin cheesy
You are so hilarious � � � �

1 Like

Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by bigwig071(m): 11:34am On Nov 08, 2021
If na me I go run and never return...
Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by potent5(m): 11:34am On Nov 08, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
grin cheesy
You be plumber?
Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by walex4live1(m): 11:35am On Nov 08, 2021
frbona:
Na snake experts full nairaland
Taipan, Black mamba, cobra.
Someone is driving down here to say python grin
Someone was even saying it’s 5 weeks old �

2 Likes

Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by bigwig071(m): 11:35am On Nov 08, 2021
Real snake in your sitting room? Which kind bush you dey stay self?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It / 8ft Python Killed At Eziobodo - FUTO / Photo: Nigerian Man Has The Strongest Teeth In Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.