Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,748 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

General Ditari Addressing Nigeria Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Ditari Addressing Nigeria Government (2213 Views)

I Will Consult Soludo In Addressing Nigeria Challenges / Reps: 2021 Budget Not Capable Of Addressing Nigeria’s Recession / Tambuwal Addressing His Supporters While Dumping APC For PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

General Ditari Addressing Nigeria Government by giftibo: 12:47pm On Nov 08, 2021
The leader of the Ijaw Republic Liberation Movement Militant Forces.
General Ditari, whike speaking from the Ijaw Republic on Monday 8 of November 2021.

Forward this message worldwide.

I have not been making myself public all these while, because i was arranging and preparing all the Ijaw defence since.
But from right now I will be doing it.
We Ijaws are tired of Nigeria and we are taking our destiny in our own hands.
Ijaw alone produces over 90 percent of all Nigeria crude oil, and all we get in return is marginalization and Balkanization into more than 6 States when all Ijaw areas share perfect boundaries with each other.
We are tired of Nigeria, we refused to be bribed with our own money every month, in the name of Amnesty salary. Its either they make Ijaw none Balkanized or we start the war all over, destroy all pipelines, and cripple Nigeria economy once and for all.
We were unjustly Balkanized into Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States, with only Bayelsa as the only Homogenous Ijaw state.
Bayelsa is bigger than 10 Nigerian States.
We are not afraid.
We are not ibos and Yorubas that will be arrested for asking for their rights, and nothing will happen to the curse called Nigeria.
Our demands are.
1.Make Ijaw tribe none Balkanized.
2.increase the number of LGA in Bayelsa because the people you fail to cross waters to their towns,and count, then you give little number as their population, these people will come outside from all their creeks and cause massive destructions.
Every other people's mineral resources are for them alone, Northern Gold is 100 percent for Northerners and only Ijaw crude oil that's for everybody.
If the Nigerian government fail to make the Ijaw tribe none Balkanized Ijaw Republic is our 100 percent only solution.
And we take it by force by destroying all pipelines leaving Ijaw Nation.

Forward this write up worldwide.
General Ditari Speaks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Ditari Addressing Nigeria Government by Ebi2233: 12:53pm On Nov 08, 2021
God bless all Ijaws.
God bless General Ditari.
For those who don't know General Ditari in real picture don land.
Re: General Ditari Addressing Nigeria Government by Ebi2233: 12:53pm On Nov 08, 2021
God bless the Ijaw Republic.
Re: General Ditari Addressing Nigeria Government by Ijoh(m): 1:12pm On Nov 08, 2021
giftibo:
General Ditari, whike speaking from the Ijaw Republic on Monday 8 of November 2021.

I have not been making myself public all these while, because i was arranging and preparing all the Ijaw defence since.
Ijaw alone produces over 90 percent of all Nigeria crude oil, and all we get in return is marginalization and Balkanization into more than 6 States when all Ijaw areas share perfect boundaries with each other.
We are tired of Nigeria, we refused to be bribed with our own money every month, in the name of Amnesty salary. Its either they make Ijaw none Balkanized or we start the war all over, destroy all pipelines, and cripple Nigeria economy once and for all.
We were unjustly Balkanized into Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States, with only Bayelsa as the only Homogenous Ijaw state.
We are not afraid.
We are not ibos and Yorubas that will be arrested for asking for their rights, and nothing will happen to the curse called Nigeria.
Our demands are.
2.increase the number of LGA in Bayelsa because the people you fail to cross waters to their towns,and count, then you give little number as their population, these people will come outside from all their creeks and cause massive destructions.
Every other people's mineral resources are for them alone, Northern Gold is 100 percent for Northerners and only Ijaw crude oil that's for everybody.
If the Nigerian government fail to make the Ijaw tribe none Balkanized Ijaw Republic is our 100 percent only solution.

General Ditari Speaks.

God bless my hero General Ditari.

1 Like

Re: General Ditari Addressing Nigeria Government by Ebi2233: 1:14pm On Nov 08, 2021
giftibo:

We are not afraid.
Our demands are.

General Ditari Speaks.

Nigeria is like a whirlwind that does good to no one.
Re: General Ditari Addressing Nigeria Government by Ebi2233: 1:18pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ijoh:

God bless my hero General Ditari.

Exactly, God bless all great Ijaws.
Re: General Ditari Addressing Nigeria Government by Sergio101(m): 2:16pm On Nov 08, 2021
cheesy
Na the so called general we have been waiting to see be this grin.

He come look like a kid.
Buhari is already planning the best mastication technique that can send some ill fated puerile looking general to the shoel grin

Na squashing he go do dis one....... lmao

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Ditari Addressing Nigeria Government by Emergingnation(m): 3:26pm On Nov 08, 2021
Na this kid be the general we were expecting to see all this while.. so disappointing !

We were expecting to see some one like this grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Ditari Addressing Nigeria Government by Ebi2233: 4:38pm On Nov 08, 2021
Sergio101:
cheesy

He come look like a kid.
Buhari is already planning the best mastication technique that can send some ill fated puerile looking general to the shoel grin

Na squashing he go do dis one.......

lmao

General wey get mind carry Ijaw Republic declaration go give great Britain leaders.
You call that one small.
Re: General Ditari Addressing Nigeria Government by Ebi2233: 4:38pm On Nov 08, 2021
Emergingnation:
Na this kid be the general we were expecting to see all this while.. so disappointing !

We were expecting to see some one like this grin grin

Person wey many militants they follow.
Re: General Ditari Addressing Nigeria Government by Ebi2233: 4:40pm On Nov 08, 2021
Sergio101:
cheesy

He come look like a kid.

Na squashing he go do dis one....... lmao

Mumu. So many Ijaw leaders they back this one
You think say Na to look like cow be power
Re: General Ditari Addressing Nigeria Government by Ebi2233: 4:40pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ebi2233:

General wey get mind carry Ijaw Republic declaration go give great Britain leaders.
You call that one small.
Re: General Ditari Addressing Nigeria Government by OBALOLA55(m): 4:45pm On Nov 08, 2021
LOL grin

1 Like

Re: General Ditari Addressing Nigeria Government by Ebi2233: 4:48pm On Nov 08, 2021
Sergio101:
cheesy

He come look like a kid.

Na squashing he go do dis one.......

lmao

Make Buhari go near am now, wether Nigeria nogo end once and for all.

You no know say power from God no get age bracket.

All pipelines will be stopped, then you will know that Ijaw no be Ibo.

1 Like

Re: General Ditari Addressing Nigeria Government by Ebi2233: 4:49pm On Nov 08, 2021
OBALOLA55:
LOL grin

Ijaw no be Ibo.
Re: General Ditari Addressing Nigeria Government by Ebi2233: 4:49pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ebi2233:

Mumu. So many Ijaw leaders they back this one
You think say Na to look like cow be power
Re: General Ditari Addressing Nigeria Government by christistruth01: 4:50pm On Nov 08, 2021
General Ditari that doesn't exist

Even the Ijaws have never seen or heard of him
Re: General Ditari Addressing Nigeria Government by Ebi2233: 4:51pm On Nov 08, 2021
christistruth01:
General Ditari that doesn't exist

Even the Ijaws have never seen or heard of him

Go and ask Ijaw leaders.
Including the INC President.
Who is the same position with
Ohanaeze Ndigbo and Afenifere Presidents.

You think say Great Warlords Na musician wey dey appear everywhere.
Re: General Ditari Addressing Nigeria Government by SRAROFDAVID: 4:54pm On Nov 08, 2021
I said it before and its now obvious that OP is general Datiri

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Ditari Addressing Nigeria Government by Ebi2233: 4:59pm On Nov 08, 2021
SRAROFDAVID:

Your frustrations end here.
Re: General Ditari Addressing Nigeria Government by SRAROFDAVID: 4:59pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ebi2233:

Go and ask Ijaw leaders.

you made this same qoute telling me how datiri I is not a musician and not meant to be seen, after I admonished you of not being serious you went and post your picture as general datiri, a boy not up to 21 years old
If general datiri is serious he would not been making request he will rather decide what he want and go a lot out for it, I wish you luck in your business opportunity venture

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Ditari Addressing Nigeria Government by christistruth01: 5:01pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ebi2233:

Go and ask Ijaw leaders.

Asari Dokubo, Boy loaf, Tompolo those ones everyone knows them

Gen Ditari doesn't exist
Re: General Ditari Addressing Nigeria Government by Ebi2233: 5:03pm On Nov 08, 2021
SRAROFDAVID:

You think that guy who posted it his General Ditari.
Oya let me call names for you.
Go and meet the Ijaw Youth Council President Worldwide.
Number 3 Citizen of the Ijaw Nation.

The Ijaw National Affairs Commissioner
Number 2 Citizen of the Ijaw Nation.

And the Ijaw National Congress President.
Number 1 citizen of Ijaw Nation.
The INC President is the number 1 Ijaw person worldwide.
Same positions with Ohanaeze Ndigbo and Afenifere Presidents.

All these guys among so many other Ijaw leaders know of General Ditari, the Ijaw Republic Liberation Movement, and the Ijaw Republic.
And they fully support.

God the creator of us all be my witness on all these.
Re: General Ditari Addressing Nigeria Government by Ebi2233: 5:04pm On Nov 08, 2021
christistruth01:

Asari Dokubo, Boy loaf, Tompolo those ones everyone knows them

Gen Ditari doesn't exist
I just mentioned some Ijaw leaders that fully know General Ditari.
Re: General Ditari Addressing Nigeria Government by Ebi2233: 5:06pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ebi2233:

You think that guy who posted it his General Ditari.
Oya let me call names for you.
Go and meet the Ijaw Youth Council President Worldwide.
Number 3 Citizen of the Ijaw Nation.

The Ijaw National Affairs Commissioner
Number 2 Citizen of the Ijaw Nation.

And the Ijaw National Congress President.
Number 1 citizen of Ijaw Nation.
The INC President is the number 1 Ijaw person worldwide.
Same positions with Ohanaeze Ndigbo and Afenifere Presidents.

All these guys among so many other Ijaw leaders know of General Ditari, the Ijaw Republic Liberation Movement, and the Ijaw Republic.
And they fully support.

You think that great warlords make himself known any how like musician.

Find these three people I mentioned here, I didn't mention so many others o.
Just the 3 highest positions in the Ijaw Nation.
The 3 of them fully know General Ditari and the Militants Force he leads.
And they fully believe in the Ijaw Republic Liberation Movement Militant Forces.

Almighty God the creator of the world fully be my witness on these.

This is when you will know that Ijaw is not Ibo.
Re: General Ditari Addressing Nigeria Government by Ebi2233: 5:11pm On Nov 08, 2021
Even Buhari nogo fit near General Ditari wey now now the Militants no cripple the whole Nigeria economy.
Re: General Ditari Addressing Nigeria Government by christistruth01: 5:11pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ebi2233:

I just mentioned some Ijaw leaders that fully know General Ditari.

General Ditari doesn't exist

Go and relax
Re: General Ditari Addressing Nigeria Government by Ebi2233: 5:12pm On Nov 08, 2021
christistruth01:

Go and relax

Your frustrations end here.
Re: General Ditari Addressing Nigeria Government by Ebi2233: 5:14pm On Nov 08, 2021
christistruth01:

Go and relax

If General Ditari does not exist, all these things happening in Nigeria, Ibo asking for Biafra,
Yoruba asking for Oduduwa Republic

Middle Belt asking for Midwest Republic,

wouldn't you have seen Ijaw carry Niger Delta Republic for head?

But most Ijaw know that Ijaws don't belong with others if Nigeria break all because of General Ditari, and the force he leads.
Re: General Ditari Addressing Nigeria Government by Ebi2233: 5:18pm On Nov 08, 2021
When Ijaw fight for something, they fight under until the aim is fully achieved, and not posing everywhere like others.

Ijaw strategy of fighting makes Ijaw always win.

God bless my boss General Ditari.
Re: General Ditari Addressing Nigeria Government by christistruth01: 5:18pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ebi2233:

If General Ditari does not exist, all these things happening in Nigeria, Ibo asking for Biafra,
Yoruba asking for Oduduwa Republic

Middle Belt asking for Midwest Republic,

wouldn't you have seen Ijaw carry Niger Delta Republic for head?

But most Ijaw know that Ijaws don't belong with others if Nigeria break all because of General Ditari, and the force he leads.

Gen Ditari doesn't exist

It is just a bunch of IPOB mischief makers looking for Company

It is not the first time IPOB are pretending to be Ijaws as a result of the Niger Delta's Complete lack of interest in their Biafra

They do it whenever they are desperate for attention like now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Unreasonable, Can’t Be Nigeria’s President: Orji Kalu / Massive Crowd At NNPP Gubernatorial Campaign In One Of The Local Govts In Kano / New Projections For 2023 Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.