Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Governor Dapo Abiodun Pays Condolence Visit To Femi Osibona's Father (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Dapo Abiodun Pays Condolence Visit To Femi Osibona's Father (Photos) (54768 Views)

Uzodimma To Femi Fani-Kayode: You Can't Benefit From Gulak’s Assassination / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina / Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Pays Condolence Visit To Femi Osibona's Father (Photos) by seguno2: 8:00pm On Nov 08, 2021
Viltron:
This case can be liken to the story of the Titanic which claimed the life of the arrogant builder with others.

Do you know if the bereaved families of the Titanic disaster sued for damages, and were paid handsomely
Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Pays Condolence Visit To Femi Osibona's Father (Photos) by delpee(f): 8:00pm On Nov 08, 2021
adonainana:

The ceiling looks very ugly, you dont need to build a mansion but make where your dad lives accommodating for human being to live or visit..

How can you have 40 million dollars in your account and your dad ceiling decoration is a 1990 500 naira decor, it doesnt make sense whether or not he wants it changed

Even the sitting chair omo

Each to thier own sha,

You are addressed the way you dress, same with how you live, shey you would think this person son was a millionaire in dollars,

Some of our elderly people are not so keen on extreme changes from what they're used to. I don't know why. All that can be done under such circumstances is proper maintenance of what they cherish and adequate care in terms of basic needs.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Pays Condolence Visit To Femi Osibona's Father (Photos) by adonainana: 8:08pm On Nov 08, 2021
BadEnglish:

Even tho you get point, but I can't help but wonder, what is wrong with this house please?

The ceiing is a 1990 decor design

The cushion chairs too is simply cloth

Not that everywhere would be shining ooo with gold but sometimes you are addressed the way you dress and look

The sitting room looks like a typical abandoned pensioner living in a typical house here in Nigeria not of someone son who sold million of dollars in real estate all across the world

Something doesnt just seem right

1 million dollars is like cose to half a billion naira

something just doesnt seem right

3 Likes

Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Pays Condolence Visit To Femi Osibona's Father (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 8:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
Soffyh:
Whenever I reason the amount used to build 4bedroom flat at Ikorodu, I feel pity for a man that built 21 story in ikoyi and everything collapsed down sad its such a pity the man still die along, oh God such a great lost, alhamdulilahi
They don't calculate building like dat. They more story building u have, de cheaper it is. If u build it one one story each u have to do foundation n setting outs for all of dem
Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Pays Condolence Visit To Femi Osibona's Father (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
seguno2:

Do you know if the bereaved families of the Titanic disaster sued for damages, and were paid handsomely
I'm not sure they did. It was an accident, not negligence as it is in this case. Also considering the limitations of technology back then, I'm not sure they would have done any different.

However, in this case, the families can test the law, the so called fourscore company should have known better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Pays Condolence Visit To Femi Osibona's Father (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 8:11pm On Nov 08, 2021
Annie001:

There is nothing wrong with that house.
Old people will never leave their house for a luxurious apartment.
They love it that way as it brings good memories
I just remembered otodola mum's house. U are right

2 Likes

Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Pays Condolence Visit To Femi Osibona's Father (Photos) by muheeb01(m): 8:29pm On Nov 08, 2021
May God almighty grant the families of lost souls the fortitude to bear the loss

1 Like

Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Pays Condolence Visit To Femi Osibona's Father (Photos) by stuffs4me(m): 8:29pm On Nov 08, 2021
DankemzI:
Sorry Papa but your son killed himself with 44 others with greed, we Nigerians should learn to follow due process and do things right! Only if he knew that using wrong mixture and substandard materials will kill him, he wouldn't have tried it!

You are very correct. If not for death, the man's son should be facing prosecution.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Pays Condolence Visit To Femi Osibona's Father (Photos) by Soffyh(m): 8:38pm On Nov 08, 2021
What’ am very sure that happens is internal error , maybe errors Dey 3rd or 4th floor , no cap the whole building will collapse even if every materials is super standard,forget about substandard or greedy, if fact that osibona must be a very serious builder, for someone who’s job is just to supervise ,for CEO to got trapped in that building he must be very serious and hardworking,some engineer won’t even reach site for like 2days,

2 Likes

Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Pays Condolence Visit To Femi Osibona's Father (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 08, 2021
Sincere Condolences Baba
Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Pays Condolence Visit To Femi Osibona's Father (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 8:46pm On Nov 08, 2021
May his soul rest in peace. May God almighty grant his family the fortitude to bear his lost. And to other families that lost their loved ones, may God comfort them all....

1 Like

Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Pays Condolence Visit To Femi Osibona's Father (Photos) by izubext007: 8:55pm On Nov 08, 2021
Because it's a Yoruba man that's why, if is an igbo man nal EFCC will start harassing his family , accusing thier late brother for money laundry.
Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Pays Condolence Visit To Femi Osibona's Father (Photos) by Disclaimer12: 8:57pm On Nov 08, 2021
Oga shut up and respect the dead ! You're not better off abeg ! Unago ju st come k line dey type trash
DankemzI:
Sorry Papa but your son killed himself with 44 others with greed, we Nigerians should learn to follow due process and do things right! Only if he knew that using wrong mixture and substandard materials will kill him, he wouldn't have tried it!
Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Pays Condolence Visit To Femi Osibona's Father (Photos) by slowice(m): 9:01pm On Nov 08, 2021
I hope he will pay condolence visit to the families of the multitude the man murdered

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Pays Condolence Visit To Femi Osibona's Father (Photos) by Shezzman: 9:08pm On Nov 08, 2021
Well written..
Fulaniherdmens:
Sorry PA Osibona. Take heart to the loss of your son. God will keep your home at peace in this sorrowful moments.
The same God that calls us to return home gave us wisdom to articulate on sensitive cases.
Their are No shortcuts to attain a height.
Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Pays Condolence Visit To Femi Osibona's Father (Photos) by madjune(m): 9:10pm On Nov 08, 2021
It's surprising to see he didn't build a skyscraper for his dad.

Sad for the loss but, I still feel "I too know" drove that man into real estate; worse still, constructing buildings above their required limit.
Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Pays Condolence Visit To Femi Osibona's Father (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 08, 2021
daddytime:
Heartbreaking to see.

Baba would have preferred to trade places with his son.

Life...

*We sell clean US used laptops.

WhatsApp on my siggy

Yeah. Most likely. No proper parent wants to outlive their own child. RIP to all who died.
Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Pays Condolence Visit To Femi Osibona's Father (Photos) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:16pm On Nov 08, 2021
adonainana:
See the state of the house somebody father whose son was busy selling 5 million dollars per flat houses

When tiwa savage father too died infact the fridge in the house by looking at the picture you could tell it doesn’t work

Yet these people would be forming rich men and important celeb up and down

Although old people don’t like people to touch thier way of life or renovate thier house for them but this is embarrassing now

His son first Nigerian to build 7 Storey in Uk built expansive homes in SA, New York etc but see where his dad lives

So sad

God bless your my brother, we self wey dey hustle, our parents lives like this or better.

Na pastors dey chop dem.

1 Like

Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Pays Condolence Visit To Femi Osibona's Father (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:20pm On Nov 08, 2021
Sambab:

Telling naija the truth, you will eventually become their enemy.
If this happened in America, do you Know the amount of fine the court would fine femi and his company? Look at the numbers of people he ignorantly killed. I'm sure the owner of that building is a powerful man in Nigeria, hence the reason for this visitation.
What about other common families that lost their beloved daughters and sons...Even, those families suppose to sue state government and the building owner for killing their children, but Nigeria, we always put sentiment and our gullibility into many things.
Are you telling me the truth or you are telling the father the truth by robbing insult to his face after the death of his son or you are telling the dead man the Truth? Since you know that Nigerians don't like the truth then why are you telling us? The old man don't deserve comme t like yours.
Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Pays Condolence Visit To Femi Osibona's Father (Photos) by seguno2: 9:23pm On Nov 08, 2021
stuffs4me:
You are very correct. If not for death, the man's son should be facing prosecution.

Na so o.
Was the Synagogue pastor was being prosecuted for similar charges before he died
The bereaved families of Fourscore need to sue his estate and company for civil damages and collect money from them.
Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Pays Condolence Visit To Femi Osibona's Father (Photos) by Skinnygee1: 9:24pm On Nov 08, 2021
adonainana:
See the state of the house somebody father whose son was busy selling 5 million dollars per flat houses

When tiwa savage father too died infact the fridge in the house by looking at the picture you could tell it doesn’t work

Yet these people would be forming rich men and important celeb up and down

Although old people don’t like people to touch thier way of life or renovate thier house for them but this is embarrassing now

His son first Nigerian to build 7 Storey in Uk built expansive homes in SA, New York etc but see where his dad lives

So sad

Old people don't care much about luxury house,see where otedola mama dey stay

Nonsense and adonainana

5 Likes

Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Pays Condolence Visit To Femi Osibona's Father (Photos) by seguno2: 9:24pm On Nov 08, 2021
slowice:
I hope he will pay condolence visit to the families of the multitude the man murdered

I don’t think that will happen.
Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Pays Condolence Visit To Femi Osibona's Father (Photos) by seguno2: 9:26pm On Nov 08, 2021
Disclaimer12:
Oga shut up and respect the dead ! You're not better off abeg ! Unago ju st come k line dey type trash

Are you not the one typing trash here
Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Pays Condolence Visit To Femi Osibona's Father (Photos) by Incandescent(m): 9:35pm On Nov 08, 2021
jpworld:

This reconfirm the fact he is only a front.

Some top politicians are behind that project.

If he is that super rich, his father's house would have been better than this

You're very dumb! You guys know nothing.

The dude that bought an expensive SUV for his dad but his dad returned it and said he wanted simple cars. So Late Femi bought him two cheap cars to ease transportation.

Is it thesame dad that would be willing to move from his comfortable apartment?

What exactly is wrong with this house.
Black man and his mindset tho.

..and this info I just gave is facts.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Pays Condolence Visit To Femi Osibona's Father (Photos) by stuffs4me(m): 9:40pm On Nov 08, 2021
seguno2:

Na so o.
Was the Synagogue pastor was being prosecuted for similar charges before he died
The bereaved families of Fourscore need to sue his estate and company for civil damages and collect money from them.

You are correct sir, The synagogue pastor escaped prosecution because his people quickly turned it into a religious issue and made it look an attack on their church by a Muslim governor.

Nobody is above the law and things must be done right. Only qualified professionals should be handling such projects and they must use standard materials and equipment. Anybody who defaults should face the wrath of the law

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Pays Condolence Visit To Femi Osibona's Father (Photos) by Disclaimer12: 9:42pm On Nov 08, 2021
Won't glorify u with a further quote! The hypocrisy level in Nigeria is too much, plus social media gave lot of dude who are genuinely bereft of idea to believe they have something to say about other's misfortune! The man paid the ultimate price for trying to maximise his profit ! We all can do that! It's irritating to continue castigating the dead, someone you probably would have love to work as his gardener
seguno2:

Are you not the one typing trash here

1 Like

Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Pays Condolence Visit To Femi Osibona's Father (Photos) by SilvanusII(m): 9:45pm On Nov 08, 2021
The rubbish of it all. Why do these people compulsively associate themselves with thieves and cheats

1 Like

Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Pays Condolence Visit To Femi Osibona's Father (Photos) by coretechng1(m): 10:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
adonainana:

The ceiling looks very ugly, you dont need to build a mansion but make where your dad lives accommodating for human being to live or visit..

How can you have 40 million dollars in your account and your dad ceiling decoration is a 1990 500 naira decor, it doesnt make sense whether or not he wants it changed

Even the sitting chair omo

Each to thier own sha,

You are addressed the way you dress, same with how you live, shey you would think this person son was a millionaire in dollars,
Forget this guy. He can't see what u are seeing.
Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Pays Condolence Visit To Femi Osibona's Father (Photos) by seguno2: 10:12pm On Nov 08, 2021
Disclaimer12:
Won't glorify u with a further quote! The hypocrisy level in Nigeria is too much, plus social media gave lot of dude who are genuinely bereft of idea to believe they have something to say about other's misfortune! The man paid the ultimate price for trying to maximise his profit ! We all can do that! It's irritating to continue castigating the dead, someone you probably would have love to work as his gardener

Speak for yourself.
Not everyone is a lowlife person who will do anything for money. Not everyone.
Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Pays Condolence Visit To Femi Osibona's Father (Photos) by Ssoil(f): 10:54pm On Nov 08, 2021
TheTourist:
Ssoil have u ever been a FTC on NL?

Hmmm!! i think i have but it was just ones, what about you have you been a ftc?
Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Pays Condolence Visit To Femi Osibona's Father (Photos) by TheTourist: 11:05pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ssoil:

Hmmm!! i think i have but it was just ones, what about you have you been a ftc?

Yes, atimes I feast on NEW post section searching for posts that have FP potential and comment

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abdulmumin Jibrin Defends Buhari's Tooth-picking Photo By Comparing It To Obama / Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette / David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.