Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,412 members, 7,850,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:59 PM

What Do Nigerian Girls Hope To Achieve By Looking At Us Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Nigerian Girls Hope To Achieve By Looking At Us Men? (288 Views)

How Do You Kow If A Girl Is A Virgin {by Looking At Her Leg} / Can You Guess My Birth Name Just By Looking At My Profile Picture / Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Nigerian Girls Hope To Achieve By Looking At Us Men? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 08, 2021
Do you think we are not aware of the fact that you Nigerian women are nothing but liabilities? I will be walking on my own and random girls will be checking me out..what do you think will happen? So what you think I’m your spec or whatever..it means nothing to me. Your admiration means nothing to me because you have nothing to offer me but Toto which i can get for 1k. Why will I acknowledge your admiration? Nigerian females get more useless to Nigerian men daily, all they do is TikTok shaking ass and breast. None of you have any real value anymore, just another big asss girl who is looking to cash out on a “maga”.

The annoying one is the bastards that get offended you’re not giving them face and try to give u attitude for it, God punish u. I spat on one today, ogun keee u there. What use are u to me? Why should I be happy a liability is checking me out? You want to give me character for ignoring u? I will spit on u. Thunder fire u, I no too normal. No be every boy dey fall for una trap

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Hope To Achieve By Looking At Us Men? by donbachi(m): 7:11pm On Nov 08, 2021
Otunba redpiller

2 Likes

Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Hope To Achieve By Looking At Us Men? by lordm(m): 7:28pm On Nov 08, 2021
Baba you need to calm down
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Hope To Achieve By Looking At Us Men? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 08, 2021
But at the end of the day u no go marry yourself na. angry
They are necessary evils/distractions but it is always pertinent to choose your POISON very wisely. angry
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Hope To Achieve By Looking At Us Men? by dan9ice(m): 7:39pm On Nov 08, 2021
One fool doesn't tag everyone fools
Deal with it wisely

(1) (Reply)

. / The RedPill Or The BluePill Is A Choice Everyone Has To Make By Themselves. / Your Self

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.