Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

How Do You Kow If A Girl Is A Virgin {by Looking At Her Leg} - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Kow If A Girl Is A Virgin {by Looking At Her Leg} (6386 Views)

Can You Guess My Birth Name Just By Looking At My Profile Picture / No Guy Can Actually F*ck A Girl Till Her Leg Shake, We Fake It’– Lady Says: / Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Kow If A Girl Is A Virgin {by Looking At Her Leg} by Dorcmass(m): 5:55pm On Nov 26, 2021
At time you can see by looking at the back of her leg. if there is an "imbibo" i.e (indectation)
behind the knees the girl is not a VIRGIN
"If the skin at the back of the leg is tight she is one.If it's loose it {THE IHLO} is all gone
MAKE USE OF THIS EASY STEP TO IDENTIFY A VIRGIN

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Kow If A Girl Is A Virgin {by Looking At Her Leg} by siofra(f): 5:57pm On Nov 26, 2021
Aye mi!!!

Wetin we no go see for nairaland grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Kow If A Girl Is A Virgin {by Looking At Her Leg} by OloshoMan: 6:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin na mad man be this o

But how did you know this?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Kow If A Girl Is A Virgin {by Looking At Her Leg} by Truvelisback(m): 6:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
Dorcmass:
At time you can see by looking at the back of her leg. if there is an "imbibo" i.e (indectation)
behind the knees the girl is not a VIRGIN
"If the skin at the back of the leg is tight she is one.If it's loose it {THE IHLO} is all gone
MAKE USE OF THIS EASY STEP TO IDENTIFY A VIRGIN
So, if u see girl wey don Fvck b4, u no go know? I can tell by mere looking at some female profile pics online but not all.
Re: How Do You Kow If A Girl Is A Virgin {by Looking At Her Leg} by donbachi(m): 6:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
Yes!...and if she dey waka with her head and not legs,if she walks backward,with 20 toes and is black/white in complexion.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Kow If A Girl Is A Virgin {by Looking At Her Leg} by Dorcmass(m): 6:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
Truvelisback:
So, if u see girl wey don Fvck b4, u no go know? I can tell by mere looking at some female profile pics online but not all.
Bro i salute you ooo

1 Like

Re: How Do You Kow If A Girl Is A Virgin {by Looking At Her Leg} by KingEverest: 6:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
siofra:
Aye mi!!!

Wetin we no go see for nairaland grin
I swear lol grin
Re: How Do You Kow If A Girl Is A Virgin {by Looking At Her Leg} by brosom(m): 6:11pm On Nov 26, 2021
Hmm which kind wahala be this one kwan sad

So virgin is know through her yam legs? grin

This is laughable grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Kow If A Girl Is A Virgin {by Looking At Her Leg} by Dorcmass(m): 9:31pm On Nov 26, 2021
OloshoMan:
grin grin grin grin grin grin na mad man be this o
But how did you know this?
Bros forget!!!
Re: How Do You Kow If A Girl Is A Virgin {by Looking At Her Leg} by Dorcmass(m): 9:46pm On Nov 26, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool WAITING I just READ.. Na my WEED de high me or na waiting.. WTF MAN
IS like na ur weed they high you
i suggest
Re: How Do You Kow If A Girl Is A Virgin {by Looking At Her Leg} by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 26, 2021
Re: How Do You Kow If A Girl Is A Virgin {by Looking At Her Leg} by Joelobioha(m): 10:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
If she dey piss e go con dey sound like shower dey on..
Re: How Do You Kow If A Girl Is A Virgin {by Looking At Her Leg} by Dorcmass(m): 10:44pm On Nov 26, 2021
Joelobioha:
If she dey piss e go con dey sound like shower dey on..
Jesus!!!!!
how u take KnoW
Re: How Do You Kow If A Girl Is A Virgin {by Looking At Her Leg} by Joelobioha(m): 10:45pm On Nov 26, 2021
Dorcmass:

Jesus!!!!!
how u take KnoW
I'm a freaking detective.. grin grin
Re: How Do You Kow If A Girl Is A Virgin {by Looking At Her Leg} by Joelobioha(m): 10:46pm On Nov 26, 2021
Dorcmass:

Jesus!!!!!
how u take KnoW
my sister told me
Re: How Do You Kow If A Girl Is A Virgin {by Looking At Her Leg} by Dorcmass(m): 10:48pm On Nov 26, 2021
Joelobioha:
my sister told me
Haa bro how did ur sister know

1 Like

Re: How Do You Kow If A Girl Is A Virgin {by Looking At Her Leg} by Joelobioha(m): 10:49pm On Nov 26, 2021
Dorcmass:

Haa bro
how did ur sister know
na lie oo..from my observation I noticed when a non virgin pees it sounds diff from a virgin due to drilled borehole grin grin cheesy
Re: How Do You Kow If A Girl Is A Virgin {by Looking At Her Leg} by Dorcmass(m): 10:51pm On Nov 26, 2021
Joelobioha:
na lie oo..from my observation I noticed when a non virgin pees it sounds diff from a virgin due to drilled borehole grin grin cheesy
Lol
borehole
una funny ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Kow If A Girl Is A Virgin {by Looking At Her Leg} by Joelobioha(m): 10:52pm On Nov 26, 2021
Dorcmass:

Lol
borehole
una funny ooo
seriously..it sounds like dis shiiiiiiiiiooorrrrrrrrrrr shiiiiiiiii......while a virgin own na pppppssssssssssssiiiii. wink cheesy grin
Re: How Do You Kow If A Girl Is A Virgin {by Looking At Her Leg} by Dorcmass(m): 10:56pm On Nov 26, 2021
Joelobioha:
seriously..it sounds like dis shiiiiiiiiiooorrrrrrrrrrr shiiiiiiiii......while a virgin own na pppppssssssssssssiiiii. wink cheesy grin
Ajeh guy u dey motivate me

1 Like

Re: How Do You Kow If A Girl Is A Virgin {by Looking At Her Leg} by Joelobioha(m): 10:57pm On Nov 26, 2021
Dorcmass:

Ajeh guy u dey motivate me
grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dhow brother..
Re: How Do You Kow If A Girl Is A Virgin {by Looking At Her Leg} by ImoleNaija: 10:57pm On Nov 26, 2021
Joelobioha:

You may not be far from truth. I once had a virgin friend & I noticed whenever she bent to pee, the urine from her tap flows straight unlike the divergent flow from other taps. Just an analogy grin
Re: How Do You Kow If A Girl Is A Virgin {by Looking At Her Leg} by Joelobioha(m): 10:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
ImoleNaija:

You may not be far from truth. I once had a virgin friend & I noticed whenever she bends to pee, the urine from her tap flows straight unlike the divergent flow from other taps. Just an analogy grin
I think say na only me notice am.. grin cheesy
Re: How Do You Kow If A Girl Is A Virgin {by Looking At Her Leg} by Dorcmass(m): 11:00pm On Nov 26, 2021
[i][/i][quote author=Joelobioha post=107993227] grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dhow brother..[/quote]
Can we talk on gmail
Re: How Do You Kow If A Girl Is A Virgin {by Looking At Her Leg} by Joelobioha(m): 11:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
Dorcmass:
[i][/i]
Can we talk on gmail
yeah sure
Re: How Do You Kow If A Girl Is A Virgin {by Looking At Her Leg} by Dorcmass(m): 11:02pm On Nov 26, 2021
Joelobioha:
yeah sure
How can we connect
Re: How Do You Kow If A Girl Is A Virgin {by Looking At Her Leg} by ImoleNaija: 11:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
Joelobioha:
I think say na only me notice am.. grin cheesy

Maybe only you & I do. grin
Re: How Do You Kow If A Girl Is A Virgin {by Looking At Her Leg} by Joelobioha(m): 11:05pm On Nov 26, 2021
ImoleNaija:

Maybe only you & I do. grin
this ur observational prowess e get as e be oo grin
Re: How Do You Kow If A Girl Is A Virgin {by Looking At Her Leg} by Joelobioha(m): 11:05pm On Nov 26, 2021
Dorcmass:

How can we connect
07045238849whatsapp
Re: How Do You Kow If A Girl Is A Virgin {by Looking At Her Leg} by padi94(m): 11:09pm On Nov 26, 2021
If o say I understand wetin this OP dey talk about, I will be lying
Re: How Do You Kow If A Girl Is A Virgin {by Looking At Her Leg} by Dorcmass(m): 11:14pm On Nov 26, 2021
Joelobioha:
07045238849whatsapp
Am nt using whatapp cause i dnt like it features

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Signs You Are A Beast In Bed / How To Know "CATFISH" (fake) Ladies On Nairaland Without Doubts. / Girl Sent Me Her Picture On Whatsapp Without Asking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.