Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Man Cancels Marriage, As Fiancee Insist On 450k Wedding Gown - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Cancels Marriage, As Fiancee Insist On 450k Wedding Gown (3324 Views)

Man Cancels Wedding Following An Old Facebook Post Of The Bride To Be / Man Cancels Marriage, As Fiancee Insist On 450k Wedding Gown / Man Cancels Marriage As Fiancee Insists On 450k Wedding Gown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Cancels Marriage, As Fiancee Insist On 450k Wedding Gown by Stephen2324(m): 6:39pm On Nov 08, 2021
Man cancels marriage, as fiancee insist on 450k wedding gown instead of the one of 150k.

What's your take here

3 Likes

Re: Man Cancels Marriage, As Fiancee Insist On 450k Wedding Gown by ItsGoodToBeGood: 6:56pm On Nov 08, 2021
Congratulations to the man,, He just earned more peaceful years to live.

48 Likes

Re: Man Cancels Marriage, As Fiancee Insist On 450k Wedding Gown by donbachi(m): 7:07pm On Nov 08, 2021
No reasonable man,should marry a woman he cannot afford.

20 Likes

Re: Man Cancels Marriage, As Fiancee Insist On 450k Wedding Gown by chiommy123(f): 7:10pm On Nov 08, 2021
My take is that if she insists on anything she should be the one to buy it.

23 Likes

Re: Man Cancels Marriage, As Fiancee Insist On 450k Wedding Gown by ogawisdom(m): 7:34pm On Nov 08, 2021
150k wedding gown is still too much

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cancels Marriage, As Fiancee Insist On 450k Wedding Gown by ogawisdom(m): 7:35pm On Nov 08, 2021
150k wedding gown is still too much

That is why common sense is very impt in a woman

5 Likes

Re: Man Cancels Marriage, As Fiancee Insist On 450k Wedding Gown by Polynek(m): 7:36pm On Nov 08, 2021
Even the 150k too much 4 me
Maybe He has enough

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cancels Marriage, As Fiancee Insist On 450k Wedding Gown by house10s: 7:39pm On Nov 08, 2021
another one i didn't hear

man cancel marriage as girl wants carrot cake instead of cake cake.

what's ur cake take

2 Likes

Re: Man Cancels Marriage, As Fiancee Insist On 450k Wedding Gown by esky158(m): 7:40pm On Nov 08, 2021
Some don't known the country is hard abi it is not a must u wear something expensive in ur wedding day just something nice
If she like the 450k own make she use her own money buy she no go die

1 Like

Re: Man Cancels Marriage, As Fiancee Insist On 450k Wedding Gown by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 08, 2021
Hmmm warning signs my guy!

1 Like

Re: Man Cancels Marriage, As Fiancee Insist On 450k Wedding Gown by dan9ice(m): 7:53pm On Nov 08, 2021
Make the man use the money buy cryptocurrency... Wedding gown that she'll wear less than a day..

5 Likes

Re: Man Cancels Marriage, As Fiancee Insist On 450k Wedding Gown by Emeraldblissful(f): 7:59pm On Nov 08, 2021
I don't understand why you would spend a lot of money on a gown you are most likely never wearing again....don't get me wrong if you can afford and by afford it I mean buy it more than three times then fine and good but when you have a budget of 2m for your wedding, what are you thinking

1 Like

Re: Man Cancels Marriage, As Fiancee Insist On 450k Wedding Gown by Kobicove(m): 8:12pm On Nov 08, 2021
Good decision by the man!
Re: Man Cancels Marriage, As Fiancee Insist On 450k Wedding Gown by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 08, 2021
Make she buy wetin she want na....abi is there a rule that says a woman shouldn't use her money to buy her wedding gown??

1 Like

Re: Man Cancels Marriage, As Fiancee Insist On 450k Wedding Gown by 2ndchildhood(m): 9:03pm On Nov 08, 2021
Nice one man.... she wan use am oppress single ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Man Cancels Marriage, As Fiancee Insist On 450k Wedding Gown by wordapostle(m): 11:41pm On Nov 08, 2021
If the woman js insisting maybe God is showing the man a sign from heaven.

I don't have a problem with the price because the man may worth it.

1 Like

Re: Man Cancels Marriage, As Fiancee Insist On 450k Wedding Gown by meobizy(f): 3:49am On Nov 09, 2021
No source? Nairalanders haven’t stopped bringing hearsay this way. I pity the people who waste brainpower debating these topics. Sha, una no get better thing to do on a regular day anyway.
Re: Man Cancels Marriage, As Fiancee Insist On 450k Wedding Gown by Boogyman557: 4:18am On Nov 09, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool NA CORRECT G B DAT. ABOBI I GO BLAST GUN SHOT 4 U DIS MORNING. I GO SMOKE 15 KUSH 4 UR MATTER DIS MORNING. NA DIS KIND Gs DE MOTIVATE ME. WTF MAN
Re: Man Cancels Marriage, As Fiancee Insist On 450k Wedding Gown by femi4: 5:47am On Nov 09, 2021
Stephen2324:
Man cancels marriage, as fiancee insist on 450k wedding gown instead of the one of 150k.

What's your take here
She LL wreck him financially. The union shouldn't take place

1 Like

Re: Man Cancels Marriage, As Fiancee Insist On 450k Wedding Gown by okoroemeka(m): 6:28am On Nov 09, 2021
ItsGoodToBeGood:
Congratulations to the man,, He just earned more peaceful years to live.
he still have a functioning head and a judgement not clouded by emotions or sentiments,if he went ahead to marry that woman he will minus 15-20 yrs from his allotted life span
Re: Man Cancels Marriage, As Fiancee Insist On 450k Wedding Gown by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 09, 2021
chiommy123:

It doesn't work that way. She can pick anything within the budget they agree on. If they cannot agree on issues now especially on finances, then it will cause big problems in their marriage. Even if it's her money, she has to respect his point of view. Let them put heads together and agree on something. Otherwise let her marry herself or someone her money can control.

When my wife was picking her gown, she sent some pictures of the ones she liked. I told her the prices were ok, only issue was I felt a particular one was too revealing. She agreed, picked from the other two and team work won. Same way she asked me to wear a particular color of suit which I did bcuz there was no genuine reason for me to disagree
Re: Man Cancels Marriage, As Fiancee Insist On 450k Wedding Gown by DaInferno(m): 8:00am On Nov 09, 2021
Good morning Mosdii grin
Re: Man Cancels Marriage, As Fiancee Insist On 450k Wedding Gown by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 09, 2021
N450k that will complete white wedding.

Smh.
Re: Man Cancels Marriage, As Fiancee Insist On 450k Wedding Gown by Mrscarter(f): 8:20am On Nov 09, 2021
house10s:
another one i didn't hear

man cancel marriage as girl wants carrot cake instead of cake cake.

what's ur cake take

Lol i love carrot cake its my favourite with cream cheese icing. I had some yesterday. I dont like wedding cake it tastes awful. I prefer a cheaper cake like carrot or vanilla or even banana cake/orange cake.
Re: Man Cancels Marriage, As Fiancee Insist On 450k Wedding Gown by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 09, 2021
Such a heartless man to have allowed what they share to just go like that over a sum he can take a loan to get for her,common its her day for God's sake.Nigerian men are too wicked.
Re: Man Cancels Marriage, As Fiancee Insist On 450k Wedding Gown by TheCurse: 9:35am On Nov 09, 2021
You guys are far behind trends lol. Tasking her man for a 450k dress she wants isn't about been wasteful, its a venture.

Let me let you in on it: That same dress has been worn before by a former bride, who made a deal with a tailor.

Tailor made the same deal with her too. Get your man / family to pay 450 for this stunning wedding dress, bring it back intact 3 days after the wedding. Collect 250k back.

The lesser the dress amount, the lesser the split.

I hope they dont send snipers my way for bursting these long-time scheme grin. I be friend to tailors and designers wink

1 Like

Re: Man Cancels Marriage, As Fiancee Insist On 450k Wedding Gown by stuffs4me(m): 9:53am On Nov 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
Such a heartless man to have allowed what they share to just go like that over a sum he can take a loan to get for her,common its her day for God's sake.Nigerian men are too wicked.

Nobody should pay this one any attention as she's on medication and she's fond of skipping her pills.

3 Likes

Re: Man Cancels Marriage, As Fiancee Insist On 450k Wedding Gown by stuffs4me(m): 9:57am On Nov 09, 2021
chiommy123:

Favfables1:
Make she buy wetin she want na....abi is there a rule that says a woman shouldn't use her money to buy her wedding gown??

The man could still cancel the wedding even if she was going to pay with her own money. This is a sign that she's not prudent.
Re: Man Cancels Marriage, As Fiancee Insist On 450k Wedding Gown by Rickmann: 11:39am On Nov 09, 2021
Stephen2324:

What's your take here

Stupid and senseless gender..always channeling their energy on the wedding ceremony and disregarding the marriage proper.

1 Like

Re: Man Cancels Marriage, As Fiancee Insist On 450k Wedding Gown by MJluv(f): 1:46pm On Nov 09, 2021
grin
TheCurse:
You guys are far behind trends lol. Tasking her man for a 450k dress she wants isn't about been wasteful, its a venture.

Let me let you in on it: That same dress has been worn before by a former bride, who made a deal with a tailor.

Tailor made the same deal with her too. Get your man / family to pay 450 for this stunning wedding dress, bring it back intact 3 days after the wedding. Collect 250k back.

The lesser the dress amount, the lesser the split.

I hope they dont send snipers my way for bursting these long-time scheme grin. I be friend to tailors and designers wink

grin
Re: Man Cancels Marriage, As Fiancee Insist On 450k Wedding Gown by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 09, 2021
If your skin no full no put body.. marriage no be by force..

(1) (2) (Reply)

My 5th Child Is Here!!! My Wife Just Delivered Another Baby Girl / How I ghosted my baby mama because of her terrible character! / Viral Video Of Girls Enjoying Agege Bread And Fanta At Eatery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.