Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

INEC BVA An Innovation Worth Commending - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC BVA An Innovation Worth Commending (583 Views)

Video Of Umahi Commending Iyorchia Ayu For "Working For Tinubu" / "I Owe No One Apology For Commending Buhari": Wike To PDP Members / Anambra Election: BVA Technology Is A Complete Failure – Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC BVA An Innovation Worth Commending by Validated: 8:38pm On Nov 08, 2021
INEC introduction of BVA (not sure the full meaning of the acronym), is a novel idea that must be commended and improved on. It would greatly reduce elections frauds. Every well meaning Nigeria must support INEC to ensure this technology transforms to free and fsir elrction. Unlike what happens with manual accreditation where fictotious numner are ptesented the BVA deployed in Anambra has helped ensure the emergence of thr choice of the electorates.
My only concern now is that some michievious and fraudulent poloticians may begin lobbying NASS with excuses that some women who are in puddah would not be ready to uncover their faces in public. INECshould not buy such, rather, INEC should create booths for such women to be valifated rather than resort to the fraudulent manual accreditation.
Thank you INEC for a commendable job on this one.

1 Like

Re: INEC BVA An Innovation Worth Commending by DriverX: 8:50pm On Nov 08, 2021
Validated:
I[b]NEC introduction of BVA (not sure the full meaning)[/b] is a novel idea that must be commended and improved on. It would greatly reduce elections frauds. Every well meaning Nigeria must support INEC to ensure this technology transforms to free and fsir elrction. Unlike what happens with manual accreditation where fictotious numner are ptesented the BVA deployed in Anambra has helped ensure the emergence of thr choice of the electorates.
My only concern now is that some michievious and fraudulent poloticians may begin lobbying NASS with excuses that some women who are in puddah would not be ready to uncover their faces in public. INECshould not buy such, rather, INEC should create booths for such women to be valifated rather than resort to the fraudulent manual accreditation.
Thank you INEC for a commendable job on this one.

A perfect example of zombie... Commending what he doesn't even know the full meaning of.

Lol. Our mumu Don do for this country.

1 Like

Re: INEC BVA An Innovation Worth Commending by Validated: 8:57pm On Nov 08, 2021
DriverX:

A perfect example of zombie... Commending what he doesn't even know the full meaning of.

When I say I do not understand the acronym, that does not mean I do not know it is used for biometric data capturing/reading. Stop being a pained loser. Your pain can never reverse your losses. More pain and wailing loading for you.
Re: INEC BVA An Innovation Worth Commending by DriverX: 9:18pm On Nov 08, 2021
Validated:

When I say I do not understand the acronym, that does not mean I do not know it is used for biometric data capturing/reading. Stop being a pained loser. Your pain can never reverse your losses. More pain and wailing loading for you.
I have never voted a single day of my life. I support no party, I don't do politics. Says a lot about your IQ if a simple comment translates to pain and wailing.

Lol. Doofus. You're still a zombie. Don't bother replying. I'll rather spit on the floor and watch it dry than reply whatever nonsense you have to say.

1 Like

Re: INEC BVA An Innovation Worth Commending by Solsix(m): 9:22pm On Nov 08, 2021
DriverX:

Stop been harsh

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Ngeneukwenu Aka Nonpartisan1 Cilicmarin? / Buhari: We’ll Work With France To Dismantle Criminal Networks / How I Go Take Japa For Naija Come 2023 - Photos, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.