Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Nigerian Couple Wear Isiagu For Their Church Wedding (Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Couple Wear Isiagu For Their Church Wedding (Photos) (76420 Views)

Couple Wore Isiagu Attire To Their Church Wedding In Ebonyi (Photos) / Couple Wear Leaves In Funny Pre-wedding Shoot / Igbo Bride Rocks Isiagu For Her Traditional Wedding (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Couple Wear Isiagu For Their Church Wedding (Photos) by KIDKKY(m): 4:44am On Nov 09, 2021
Awesome.
Re: Nigerian Couple Wear Isiagu For Their Church Wedding (Photos) by Sunsets: 5:24am On Nov 09, 2021
During traditional wedding it will be light eeeehhh? Shift jooor.
Mercychen:
Abeg, this is too heavy. I can't wear it. I still prefer the conventional wedding dress.

Leave isi agu for traditional marriage.

Re: Nigerian Couple Wear Isiagu For Their Church Wedding (Photos) by kingsceemark(m): 5:33am On Nov 09, 2021
Mercychen:
Abeg, this is too heavy. I can't wear it. I still prefer the conventional wedding dress.

Instead of you to dey look for man wey go help your parents remove the burden you put on them, you're here talking about dressing, to slap you dey hungry me

Re: Nigerian Couple Wear Isiagu For Their Church Wedding (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 5:34am On Nov 09, 2021
chatinent:
Umu nwannyi, unu kwesịrị na-ele anya ụdịri isi ukwu unu na lụrụ. Ị nwere ishi ukwu, nwoko nwere isi ukwu...unu choro imu isiukwuato leeee! This matter we are talking...it is not easy in the labour room o.

Congrats tho.
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Wear Isiagu For Their Church Wedding (Photos) by CSTRR: 5:36am On Nov 09, 2021
Mercychen:

The material is very thick and to get a full ball gown like that will require much, making it so heavy.

The concept is not cool at all.
It's once.

You are not wearing it everyday of your life.
Re: Nigerian Couple Wear Isiagu For Their Church Wedding (Photos) by michlins(m): 5:41am On Nov 09, 2021
Ovboy:
Somebody should pls guide me or bether still help out this litle girl, this incident happend at ogui Artisan quarters bock 16 precisely in Enugu off ogui rd. A young man in his late 30s sexually abused his step daughter of about 11 years old at about 2am 5th November 2021 his wife suddenly woke up and saw her husband on top of her daughter she screamed and bounced on the man that she will not take this anymore. That this is the 3rd time the husband has been caught doing this to her daughter. As I m passing this information the lady who is from Udi has relocated to her sisters house in Emene while the young man is moving freely in the arear. Somebody should pls help out on how to get this man arrested so he can face the consequences of his action. I will be obliged to give further discription and information on how this he goat can be apprehended. If there is anyother place I can equally lay this information where justice will have its course . I will appreciate it
create a thread for this and call the attention of the mods. Do it in the crime section

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Wear Isiagu For Their Church Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 09, 2021
Looking good on them..
Re: Nigerian Couple Wear Isiagu For Their Church Wedding (Photos) by slowice(m): 6:38am On Nov 09, 2021
Mercychen:

But you carry heavier things daily with a grin... Women sef undecided
Re: Nigerian Couple Wear Isiagu For Their Church Wedding (Photos) by Ara21(f): 6:45am On Nov 09, 2021
This is Amaka
Re: Nigerian Couple Wear Isiagu For Their Church Wedding (Photos) by chatinent: 6:45am On Nov 09, 2021
blahc007:

grin
Dede zukwanike....hafu ha ka ha ga muo headward grin
Lol
Re: Nigerian Couple Wear Isiagu For Their Church Wedding (Photos) by chatinent: 6:46am On Nov 09, 2021
Bunnatex:

Nwa afọ
Dede, ndewo.
Re: Nigerian Couple Wear Isiagu For Their Church Wedding (Photos) by chatinent: 6:48am On Nov 09, 2021
nwosu1982:
Nwanneukwu ndewo , ibu onye ibole na Isuikwuato?
Dede, mba.
Re: Nigerian Couple Wear Isiagu For Their Church Wedding (Photos) by chatinent: 6:49am On Nov 09, 2021
LegitDiva:

Nothing buts facts
I turned down a marriage proposal for this same ishi ukwu reason

Lolls. Finally, sb who understands.
Re: Nigerian Couple Wear Isiagu For Their Church Wedding (Photos) by chatinent: 6:50am On Nov 09, 2021
Munzy14:

grin grin grin

Nna grin
Re: Nigerian Couple Wear Isiagu For Their Church Wedding (Photos) by iscom(m): 6:56am On Nov 09, 2021
Househelp:
if I call you now I want to buy an earpiece how would you feel
I go Happy oo
Re: Nigerian Couple Wear Isiagu For Their Church Wedding (Photos) by Jancy606(f): 7:11am On Nov 09, 2021
viyon02:
And how did you get to know this?
You can check her on her instagram handle, house of Mirah, moreover we are just a class difference in the same secondary school.
Re: Nigerian Couple Wear Isiagu For Their Church Wedding (Photos) by Freelance363: 7:23am On Nov 09, 2021
If u like,wear Isi mbe not Isi agu, wedding remains a foreign culture mostly unnecessary.
Re: Nigerian Couple Wear Isiagu For Their Church Wedding (Photos) by Freelance363: 7:24am On Nov 09, 2021
If u like,wear Isi mbe not Isi agu, wedding remains a foreign culture mostly unnecessary.
But una look good sha.
Re: Nigerian Couple Wear Isiagu For Their Church Wedding (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 7:29am On Nov 09, 2021
Nice one.
Re: Nigerian Couple Wear Isiagu For Their Church Wedding (Photos) by chudez0147(m): 7:43am On Nov 09, 2021
chatinent:
Umu nwannyi, unu kwesịrị na-ele anya ụdịri ishi ukwu unu na lụrụ. Ị nwere ishi ukwu, nwoko nwere ishi ukwu...unu choro imu isiukwuato leeee! This matter we are talking...it is not easy in the labour room o.

Congrats tho.
It doesn't happen like that most of the time.
Re: Nigerian Couple Wear Isiagu For Their Church Wedding (Photos) by chudez0147(m): 7:50am On Nov 09, 2021
EndRape2:
I pity this girl the guy looks like a criminal, and a wife beater.

You don't have sense in real life . Anu
Re: Nigerian Couple Wear Isiagu For Their Church Wedding (Photos) by chudez0147(m): 7:56am On Nov 09, 2021
Ovboy:
Somebody should pls guide me or bether still help out this litle girl, this incident happend at ogui Artisan quarters bock 16 precisely in Enugu off ogui rd. A young man in his late 30s sexually abused his step daughter of about 11 years old at about 2am 5th November 2021 his wife suddenly woke up and saw her husband on top of her daughter she screamed and bounced on the man that she will not take this anymore. That this is the 3rd time the husband has been caught doing this to her daughter. As I m passing this information the lady who is from Udi has relocated to her sisters house in Emene while the young man is moving freely in the arear. Somebody should pls help out on how to get this man arrested so he can face the consequences of his action. I will be obliged to give further discription and information on how this he goat can be apprehended. If there is anyother place I can equally lay this information where justice will have its course . I will appreciate it
Go straight to the police station.
Re: Nigerian Couple Wear Isiagu For Their Church Wedding (Photos) by chudez0147(m): 7:57am On Nov 09, 2021
michlins:
create a thread for this and call the attention of the mods. Do it in the crime section
Why don't him go to the police
Re: Nigerian Couple Wear Isiagu For Their Church Wedding (Photos) by perdollar(m): 8:04am On Nov 09, 2021
If u r not a Catholic, give ur life to Christ
Re: Nigerian Couple Wear Isiagu For Their Church Wedding (Photos) by SKINDOGGY: 8:18am On Nov 09, 2021
Mercychen:

But shey u no say the white wedding na British traditional marriage just that dem carry am enter church even many British no dy go church do wedding
Re: Nigerian Couple Wear Isiagu For Their Church Wedding (Photos) by naikeboy(m): 8:40am On Nov 09, 2021
Awesome
Re: Nigerian Couple Wear Isiagu For Their Church Wedding (Photos) by Valuc: 9:02am On Nov 09, 2021
Na smal small to wear white as wedding gown go use be history
Re: Nigerian Couple Wear Isiagu For Their Church Wedding (Photos) by aimmoney9: 9:06am On Nov 09, 2021
The man's head is the opposite of isiagu what an irony grin grin
Re: Nigerian Couple Wear Isiagu For Their Church Wedding (Photos) by wealthyhenry(m): 9:12am On Nov 09, 2021
chatinent:
Umu nwannyi, unu kwesịrị na-ele anya ụdịri ishi ukwu unu na lụrụ. Ị nwere ishi ukwu, nwoko nwere ishi ukwu...unu choro imu isiukwuato leeee! This matter we are talking...it is not easy in the labour room o.

Congrats tho.

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Wear Isiagu For Their Church Wedding (Photos) by uchechukwu286: 9:13am On Nov 09, 2021
classic concept indeed.
Re: Nigerian Couple Wear Isiagu For Their Church Wedding (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:50am On Nov 09, 2021
Beebah2000:
Suit and wedding gown don dey tire Nigerian people. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yes na...
White man thing, we need ours
Re: Nigerian Couple Wear Isiagu For Their Church Wedding (Photos) by Damian10(m): 9:59am On Nov 09, 2021
Now this is africa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day / Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic / “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.