Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:18 AM

Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa (14644 Views)

Wike Not Answerable To N’assembly — Falana, Adegboruwa / We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina / "I Am Only Answerable To Buhari" - Daura To Osinbajo On NASS Siege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by Powersurge: 6:47am On Nov 09, 2021
Na Allah vote for am na!
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by Blessned1: 6:49am On Nov 09, 2021
Na normal thing grin grin grin

CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY GIVEAWAY
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by MightySparrow: 6:57am On Nov 09, 2021
Buhari is doing Allah's work by looking the other way while Allah's servants are killing unbelievers.

I beg Buhari is reporting to Allah everyday.
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by Hellonearth: 6:57am On Nov 09, 2021
Globtrip12:
Ok
The Northern leaders are now founding their voice since 2015. Is it not too early for them ? After did have been done and Buhari is already preparing for handling over speech

Live & Work in UK
UK Visa UK Visa
5 days processing
Previous refusal can apply
Maximum assurance guaranteed
Payment after Visa

Check my signature for contact details

And I are here
Scam never belleful u?
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by iscom(m): 7:00am On Nov 09, 2021
OK
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by plaindealer: 7:01am On Nov 09, 2021
Rydermaverick:

You sit behind your phone and start inciting tribal war that's your own problem..by the time you are being ignored then you are gonna know how awkward yve been.. better stop this attitude and get over it cos you are older than this..

Why is this one mad and upset? Is it guilty conscience?
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by Theoarhics: 7:06am On Nov 09, 2021
Buhari can only be remembered as the most incompetent person to rule in the history of Nigeria....no positive impact
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by Kingspin(m): 7:07am On Nov 09, 2021
I don't believe that Bulshilt.
Buhari is punishing the people of Nigeria through Bokoharam Fulani bandits and bad political decisions.
He should be punished on earth.
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 09, 2021
plaindealer:

Why is this one mad and upset? Is it guilty conscience?
Look I am not responsible for your attitude aiit..if you ain't matured enough to stop making tribalistic comment then you need a therapist..cos I cant imagine a grown up acting like a kid..your own is to insult at your own will..but when you are being tackled you play the victim card..
It's too early for this nonsensical attitude.. people need to stop displaying their ignorance on nairaland even if it's a faceless forum..
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by plaindealer: 7:09am On Nov 09, 2021
2 different story of returned Abacha loot.

GEJ and his looting and stealing PDP thieves set the money aside to fight insecurity, but they end up looting and sharing the money, this useless bafarawa clown too his own cut, N100 million.

PMB spent his own Abacha loot on weapons and fighter planes.

When crooked and corrupt PDP and clowns like bafarawa open their rotten and corrupt mouth to talk about insecurity, it reminds us how not too long ago how looters stole every kobo and left our troops with nothing even thought insecurity and Boko Haram started under the useless looters..
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by plaindealer: 7:12am On Nov 09, 2021
[s]
Rydermaverick:

Look I am not responsible for your attitude aiit..if you ain't matured enough to stop making tribalistic comment then you need a therapist..cos I cant imagine a grown up acting like a kid..your own is to insult at your own will..but when you are being tackled you play the victim card..
It's too early for this nonsensical attitude.. people need to stop displaying their ignorance on nairaland even if it's a faceless forum..
[/s]

This one is mad because I don't like terrorists. Are you not going to be able to sleep at night because I insulted terrorists.. grin
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by Burukutuhari: 7:15am On Nov 09, 2021
post=107450988:

The full details below for sane, honest Nairalanders.....

We made this post when Our Darling Bought the first sets of jets to tackle this.

God bless our darling Daddy for this good decision about these jets.
A man after God's heart.

Sane honest and hardworking Nigerians,
Do not be surprised to still see some online miscreants wail on this very good thing for our beloved country.
Any positive and good news always make dem wail and cry till they quench.
If it is news about terrorists bombing innocent Nigerians now, you will see those swines happy, laughing and making fun.
Awon werey 100%
Anyways, there tears is our happiness.
The evil, Blood, tears and sorrow they always pray to read about our darling nation will be at their doorsteps soon.

Kala kan tins

Cc : Vedaxcool

How the money meant for this same thing was spent and shared by PDP. the party of evil and corruption below.
God punish each and every politicians that have looted from our national treasury, no matter the party they are...

Sane members of Nairaland,
Here you have it.........

May all politicians that have stolen from our national treasury never end well in life, along with those supporting them.....no matter the party they are.

Some Bunch of foolish hypocrites,
never do well in life, swines supporting the evil party that took our country 100 years back and coming back to curse, insult and castigate sane , honest and hardworking Nigerians that voted their criminals out of power.

For anyone that has insulted over 15 million Nigerians that voted out PDP, may you never end well in life.

Only those of you that respect our votes and political affiliation as we respect your votes and choice will escape this wrath.

Some ignoramus will never see where and how they hurl insults on Sane and reasonable members here on a daily basis,
but they will quickly jump at such members post when they reply 1% of such insult.
Shaking upadan like a hen beaten by rain!
Bunch of hypocrites.

Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians got tired of the way our country was heading to destruction at the speed of light back in.2015.
The first time in the history of our country that an incumbent president lost an election despite the BILLIONS OF DOLLARS they wasted.
Just one of them (opolo eyes) bought jewelries worth $40 Million dollars, money that could have changed the lives of all the poor people lives in your village, towns and cities for the very best.
And you are here castigating us for voting such criminals out of power?
Shame on you and your ilks, supporters of criminals!!

The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia.
We believe you and PDP believes Nigerians have short memories.
For those who may have forgotten,
kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with us that what happened in our country before 2015 was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do. 
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS? 
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M 
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money? 
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on.
The list continues.....
Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening.

God bless our darling President Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless all sane, hardworking Nigerians.
Slow and steady we will get there.
Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.
God bless Nigeria.

IT COULD HAVE BEEN WORSE!!
Many of these wailers would have been eating from the dustbin by now with long neck like ostriches! cool

Buhari is going into his 6th year as a President, and he and his Vice have not even purchased a single bicycle for themselves, while a certain President and Vice President went on to established private universities when they were in power, while all the federal universities all over Nigeria was on strike!!
God punish you all castigating millions of people that voted out such evil men, if you refused to stay in your lane.
You can quote this post , so Nairalanders can know who you are!

AMEN AMEN AMEN.

How come we are just seeing this?
Lol cheesy,
We are with STARBOY come 2023.
Politics is never our thingy
A New and Better Nigeria is all we want.
Another gibberish spotted. @ manna vulture grills was a staunch supporter of PDP before he was boothed out of corruption. He is now fighting to blackmail the party but he has failed in his mission. Come 2023 APC Must be booted out including his terrorist darling daddy and their cohorts inshaa allahu.

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by tradepunter: 7:16am On Nov 09, 2021
JAMO84:
Drag Buhari all you want, it's his job to protect us. He signed up for it, but the insecurity in the north will give even America a run for their money, because of the quantum of loosed children in the region. Recruiting for Bandits and Boko Haram is the easiest job in the world.

Those pictures you showed is one of the most disgusting things I have encountered.

I lived in the north for more than 10 years, and was always disgusted seeing those type of children roaming the street from state to state I travelled to due to work.

It felt like a standard procedure there and I always wondered why give birth if you can't take care of your useless children.... Men those guys know what they doing.
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 09, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

This one is mad because I don't like terrorists. Are you not going to be able to sleep at night because I insulted terrorists.. grin
Look man I am not from that region aiit..if something bad is being said about your tribe I would also stand against it..
Calling a movement terrorist due to your personal feeling is wrong...no one likes terrorist but you can't generalise everyone cos of a bad egg..
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by olabodejinad: 7:29am On Nov 09, 2021
Afamsi:
Both Buhari and una Allah will be answerable to Jesus Christ on the last day.

I laugh, You are saying God will be answerable to his prophet?
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by chidi2003(m): 7:34am On Nov 09, 2021
post=107450988:

We made this post when Our Darling Bought the first sets of jets to tackle this.

A man after God's heart.

Do not be surprised to still see some online miscreants wail on this very good thing for our beloved country.
If it is news about terrorists bombing innocent Nigerians now, you will see those swines happy, laughing and making fun.
Awon werey 100%
The evil, Blood, tears and sorrow they always pray to read about our darling nation will be at their doorsteps soon.

Kala kan tins

How the money meant for this same thing was spent and shared by PDP. the party of evil and corruption below.
God punish each and every politicians that have looted from our national treasury, no matter the party they are...

May all politicians that have stolen from our national treasury never end well in life, along with those supporting them.....no matter the party they are.

never do well in life, swines supporting the evil party that took our country 100 years back and coming back to curse, insult and castigate sane , honest and hardworking Nigerians that voted their criminals out of power.

For anyone that has insulted over 15 million Nigerians that voted out PDP, may you never end well in life.

Only those of you that respect our votes and political affiliation as we respect your votes and choice will escape this wrath.

Some ignoramus will never see where and how they hurl insults on Sane and reasonable members here on a daily basis,
but they will quickly jump at such members post when they reply 1% of such insult.
Bunch of hypocrites.

Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians got tired of the way our country was heading to destruction at the speed of light back in.2015.
The first time in the history of our country that an incumbent president lost an election despite the BILLIONS OF DOLLARS they wasted.
Just one of them (opolo eyes) bought jewelries worth $40 Million dollars, money that could have changed the lives of all the poor people lives in your village, towns and cities for the very best.

The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia.
kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with us that what happened in our country before 2015 was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS? 
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M 
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on.
The list continues.....

God bless Nigeria.

Many of these wailers would have been eating from the dustbin by now with long neck like ostriches! cool

Buhari is going into his 6th year as a President, and he and his Vice have not even purchased a single bicycle for themselves, while a certain President and Vice President went on to established private universities when they were in power, while all the federal universities all over Nigeria was on strike!!
God punish you all castigating millions of people that voted out such evil men, if you refused to stay in your lane.

AMEN AMEN AMEN.

Lol cheesy,
The worst place to be a sensible youth: is in Nigeria! How would a sensible youth defend Buhari's failure - pushing the blame to the former Government? Is this how Nigeria is going to progress? Why can't we admit for once that: PDP and APC have criminally failed Nigeria? Why is the Black man always remote from the truth? Nigeria is in a dip mess!

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by Elbinawi: 7:41am On Nov 09, 2021
This is the Truth, the whole Truth and nothing but the Truth. Thank you Bafarawa!
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by plaindealer: 7:47am On Nov 09, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Look man I am not from that region aiit..if something bad is being said about your tribe I would also stand against it..
Calling a movement terrorist due to your personal feeling is wrong...no one likes terrorist but you can't generalise everyone cos of a bad egg..

Why are you talking about region when my post did not say anything about region?

See me see trouble oo.... grin grin
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by aloma007(m): 7:47am On Nov 09, 2021
plaindealer:
It is sad that this clown and his PDP looting and stealing thieves had the opportunity to address this problem, but instead of addressing the problem, they looted security funds set aside to fight insecurity, this Bafarawa inn in particular pocketed N100 Million out of the security fund.

I just can not stand these crooked, corrupt and incompetent thieves especially this Bafarawa idiot, he not only stole N100 million security money, he insulted our intelligence by claiming that the money was for spiritual prayer..

It is obvious you are the shameless type backing this failure of a government.
So is it bafarawa's #100million still delaying the success of overcoming the bandits and terrorists ravaging the Nigerian territories.

Try to grow the mature way and stop attacking everyone urging the government at the center to brace up.
The propaganda you guys promote is a major setback for even the APC.
No one is holy in this Nigeria but Buhari/Northern elites are kinda truly benefiting from this insecurity.
Let's build a liveable country together and rather not a dividing fractions amongst us all
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by aloma007(m): 7:51am On Nov 09, 2021
plaindealer:

Why are you talking about region when my post did not say anything about region?

Talk to your Northern elites bruh

We can only move when we speak truth to power at all faulty stages.

It is well
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 09, 2021
plaindealer:

Ok man I won't be wailing about it anymore..if you feel like you don't get my point fine.. enjoy
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by lukency(m): 8:03am On Nov 09, 2021
plaindealer:
It is sad that this clown and his PDP looting and stealing thieves had the opportunity to address this problem, but instead of addressing the problem, they looted security funds set aside to fight insecurity, this Bafarawa inn in particular pocketed N100 Million out of the security fund.

I just can not stand these crooked, corrupt and incompetent thieves especially this Bafarawa idiot, he not only stole N100 million security money, he insulted our intelligence by claiming that the money was for spiritual prayer..

PMB and bafarawa are birds of a feather.
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by plaindealer: 8:07am On Nov 09, 2021
aloma007:

Talk to your Northern elites bruh

We can only move when we speak truth to power at all faulty stages.

It is well

I see northern elites are also ipob terrorists, ugm killers and esn murderers killing igbo fathers, mothers, sisters brothers, students and doctors, northern elites are also burning igbo houses, business and even enslaving igbo people to stay at home.

You people give the northers too much power and relevance over your lives..

grin grin
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by plaindealer: 8:08am On Nov 09, 2021
lukency:
PMB and bafarawa are birds of a feather.

You are entitled to your bogus opinion..

grin grin grin
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by Exceed15: 8:16am On Nov 09, 2021
Before Allah... ICC will visit him.
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by don4real18(m): 8:20am On Nov 09, 2021
Not to the people who elected him?
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by plaindealer: 8:21am On Nov 09, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Ok man I won't be wailing about it anymore..if you feel like you don't get my point fine.. enjoy

If you are going to quote me, do so based on what I said, not on what I did not say..
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by MikkieEl: 8:22am On Nov 09, 2021
post=107450988:

A man after God's heart.

Awon werey 100%

Kala kan tins

Bunch of hypocrites.

Happy reading:

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS? 

*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

*~ Godswill Akpabio*

*~ Okonjo Iweala*

*~ Peter Obi*

*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M 
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
The list continues.....

God bless Nigeria.

AMEN AMEN AMEN.

Lol cheesy,

Stale.
Try another style.
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 09, 2021
plaindealer:

If you are going to quote me, do so based on what I said, not on what I did not say..

Ok man..no issues.. try to stop the offensive comment on a movement from a particular tribe.. enjoy
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 09, 2021
Buhari will be tried at the Hague, definitely.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Owe No One Apology For Commending Buhari": Wike To PDP Members / Sagay: I Will Be Very Upset If This Government Increases Price Of Petrol Again / Kalu Urges Buhari To Pick Lawan As Successor, Says He'll Stabilise The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.