Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa (14555 Views)

Wike Not Answerable To N’assembly — Falana, Adegboruwa / We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina / "I Am Only Answerable To Buhari" - Daura To Osinbajo On NASS Siege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by Donwis05: 8:41am On Nov 09, 2021
I am yet to find a prove of Islamic Allah's existence, barring from the claims of mohammed that Allah is God...

But we know that before Mohammed had his encounter with the demon in the cave where he received the beating of his life, his father Abdullah serves Allah and the meaning of his name being "the friend of Allah".

So, which Allah do Muslims worship, the idol the ancient Arabs worships before Mohammed or the one mohammed invented by himself to be the same as the almighty God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ and the giver of the Holy Spirit?

Because I've asked Muslims and none is worthy to point to any passage of the quran where Allah made a statement claiming to be God...

Rather, goin thru the quran what is see is people speaking for Allah and Imputing on it the attributes and person of God.

So, if Allah never proved to be God or claimed to be God, why would muslims worship him as God? ���

And if they claim that their Islamic Allah is same as God of the Christians, why then are they refusing to worship this God in the manner and personality he revealed himself to men of old as Jehovah, the Lord God, God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob?

One established fact is that ISLAMIC ALLAH IS A MYTH, A CREATION OF RAPIST MOHAMMED AND ONLY LEAVES IN THE MINDS OF HIS ISLAMIC SLAVES, HENCE.... ALLAH DOES NOT EXIST

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by plaindealer: 8:49am On Nov 09, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Ok man..no issues.. try to stop the offensive comment on a movement from a particular tribe.. enjoy

So, are you the terrorist police? You get mad and upset every time you hear people insult or talk about terrorists?

You even get mad about tribe, even when they did not mention any tribe?

Your problem is tribal paranoia and guilty conscience..... grin grin grin grin
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 09, 2021
plaindealer:

So, are you the terrorist police? You get mad and upset every time you hear people insult or talk about terrorists?

You even get mad about tribe, even when they did not mention any tribe?

Your problem is tribal paranoia and guilty conscience..... grin grin grin grin

It's "choice" to act "ignorant"..
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by MOTOPARK: 9:11am On Nov 09, 2021
post=107450988:

The full details below for sane, honest Nairalanders.....

We made this post when Our Darling Bought the first sets of jets to tackle this.

God bless our darling Daddy for this good decision about these jets.
A man after God's heart.

Sane honest and hardworking Nigerians,
Do not be surprised to still see some online miscreants wail on this very good thing for our beloved country.
Any positive and good news always make dem wail and cry till they quench.
If it is news about terrorists bombing innocent Nigerians now, you will see those swines happy, laughing and making fun.
Awon werey 100%
Anyways, there tears is our happiness.
The evil, Blood, tears and sorrow they always pray to read about our darling nation will be at their doorsteps soon.

Kala kan tins

Cc : Vedaxcool

How the money meant for this same thing was spent and shared by PDP. the party of evil and corruption below.
God punish each and every politicians that have looted from our national treasury, no matter the party they are...

Sane members of Nairaland,
Here you have it.........

May all politicians that have stolen from our national treasury never end well in life, along with those supporting them.....no matter the party they are.

Some Bunch of foolish hypocrites,
never do well in life, swines supporting the evil party that took our country 100 years back and coming back to curse, insult and castigate sane , honest and hardworking Nigerians that voted their criminals out of power.

For anyone that has insulted over 15 million Nigerians that voted out PDP, may you never end well in life.

Only those of you that respect our votes and political affiliation as we respect your votes and choice will escape this wrath.

Some ignoramus will never see where and how they hurl insults on Sane and reasonable members here on a daily basis,
but they will quickly jump at such members post when they reply 1% of such insult.
Shaking upadan like a hen beaten by rain!
Bunch of hypocrites.

Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians got tired of the way our country was heading to destruction at the speed of light back in.2015.
The first time in the history of our country that an incumbent president lost an election despite the BILLIONS OF DOLLARS they wasted.
Just one of them (opolo eyes) bought jewelries worth $40 Million dollars, money that could have changed the lives of all the poor people lives in your village, towns and cities for the very best.
And you are here castigating us for voting such criminals out of power?
Shame on you and your ilks, supporters of criminals!!

The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia.
We believe you and PDP believes Nigerians have short memories.
For those who may have forgotten,
kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with us that what happened in our country before 2015 was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do. 
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS? 
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M 
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money? 
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on.
The list continues.....
Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening.

God bless our darling President Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless all sane, hardworking Nigerians.
Slow and steady we will get there.
Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.
God bless Nigeria.

IT COULD HAVE BEEN WORSE!!
Many of these wailers would have been eating from the dustbin by now with long neck like ostriches! cool

Buhari is going into his 6th year as a President, and he and his Vice have not even purchased a single bicycle for themselves, while a certain President and Vice President went on to established private universities when they were in power, while all the federal universities all over Nigeria was on strike!!
God punish you all castigating millions of people that voted out such evil men, if you refused to stay in your lane.
You can quote this post , so Nairalanders can know who you are!

AMEN AMEN AMEN.

How come we are just seeing this?
Lol cheesy,
We are with STARBOY come 2023.
Politics is never our thingy
A New and Better Nigeria is all we want.
Nice episode,Nigerians knows that Pdp almost dried the country treasure and that was why they voted in APC,please how many those pdp members they stole from the country treasure has been brought to book by this current government.you always act as though you patriotic but we better.the little benefit you tends to get from this government has clouded your sense of good judgment.please it important,you grow up in terms of good judgment
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by ArewaNorth: 10:46am On Nov 09, 2021
Benbellamor:
But their religion doesn't permit criticizing leaders.. Or permit protest...Zamfara is the first Sharia state practicing the law of Allah....a religion of peace...since there is no protest then the peace is defined to be relative....
Ask Ishaq Akintola advocate of shariah.
Islam is vast and very complex religion that guide the conduct of people in a reasonable and modest way. Was there any time when protest bring solution to problems in Nigeria?
Islam recommends that leaders, individuals meet a leader and admonish or advise him on situations or problems concerning his govt instead of all sort of lunatic crazy youth canvassing on streets and destroying lives and properties.
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by InoGetJoy: 10:49am On Nov 09, 2021
post=107450988:

Lol cheesy,
[/i]
Ímbecile, almost all the PDP members are now in APC. Wasn't it your APC that said all sins are forgiven when PDP members join APC? The evil you defend will get to you soon

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:10am On Nov 09, 2021
vedaxcool:

They created a crisis and then turn around to blame those who are dealing with the aftermath of the crisis they created. Imagine what the judgement of God that awaits the likes of Bafarawa.

GEJ's administration was one of the most corrupt in Nigerian history but claiming they created the insecurity crisis ravaging the country and trying to absolve this abysmal failure of an administration is highly delusional, shameful and shameless propaganda. Funniest part is that some of the leading lights of this very administration you seek to defend and absolve, including the President himself, portrayed GEJ's attempt to escalate the military response to terrorism as a war on the North.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by Ellasure: 11:13am On Nov 09, 2021
Sorry oo former governor bafarawa.

The average northern Nigerian individual have been indoctrinated to believe in brotherliness and a good for me better for you as long as you are one of them. This thinking is very poor judgement and calamitous to the Nigerian national interest.

The northern Nigeria has produced many former Nigerian government president without any specific benefits to the region rather it has served to enlarge the pockets of the person in position to the detriment of the Nigerian nation and its abundant resources.

Governor bafarawa has spoken tooooo late in the day and for their silence and negligence the people living in the northern Nigeria today and tomorrow must suffer the damages.

Buhari has not shown any listening ability and lack knowledge and understanding of negotiation skills in political landscape of Nigeria. He has failed woefully beyond repair.

The Fulani people as a tribe lack knowledge and understanding experience to manage Nigeria political and economic situations of 20th century. Time and events have left the tribe.

Going forward, the northern Nigerian individual has to begin to broaden their horizons to accommodate modernity for the betterment of the people and the landscape outlook for 20 th century.
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 09, 2021
He is telling the truth this has been getting worse for 3 years. Food prices will go up. I don’t understand this government. With the level of insecurity if they finish in power, where are they intending to live?
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by JayExperts: 1:12pm On Nov 09, 2021
plaindealer:
It is sad that this clown and his PDP looting and stealing thieves had the opportunity to address this problem, but instead of addressing the problem, they looted security funds set aside to fight insecurity, this Bafarawa inn in particular pocketed N100 Million out of the security fund.

I just can not stand these crooked, corrupt and incompetent thieves especially this Bafarawa idiot, he not only stole N100 million security money, he insulted our intelligence by claiming that the money was for spiritual prayer..

Woah! These guys are just hypocrites using people’s lives for personal gains?
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by cejaypriesty(m): 1:37pm On Nov 09, 2021
post=107450988:

The full details below for sane, honest Nairalanders.....

We made this post when Our Darling Bought the first sets of jets to tackle this.

God bless our darling Daddy for this good decision about these jets.
A man after God's heart.
If you like type a full lecture note for a semester.The monthly stipend you receive fir supporting this evil jihadist will be gone come 2023 and you will go back to hawking in the street.It will not be well with you because you are wicked calling evil good.

Sane honest and hardworking Nigerians,
Do not be surprised to still see some online miscreants wail on this very good thing for our beloved country.
Any positive and good news always make dem wail and cry till they quench.
If it is news about terrorists bombing innocent Nigerians now, you will see those swines happy, laughing and making fun.
Awon werey 100%
Anyways, there tears is our happiness.
The evil, Blood, tears and sorrow they always pray to read about our darling nation will be at their doorsteps soon.

Kala kan tins

Cc : Vedaxcool

How the money meant for this same thing was spent and shared by PDP. the party of evil and corruption below.
God punish each and every politicians that have looted from our national treasury, no matter the party they are...

Sane members of Nairaland,
Here you have it.........

May all politicians that have stolen from our national treasury never end well in life, along with those supporting them.....no matter the party they are.

Some Bunch of foolish hypocrites,
never do well in life, swines supporting the evil party that took our country 100 years back and coming back to curse, insult and castigate sane , honest and hardworking Nigerians that voted their criminals out of power.

For anyone that has insulted over 15 million Nigerians that voted out PDP, may you never end well in life.

Only those of you that respect our votes and political affiliation as we respect your votes and choice will escape this wrath.

Some ignoramus will never see where and how they hurl insults on Sane and reasonable members here on a daily basis,
but they will quickly jump at such members post when they reply 1% of such insult.
Shaking upadan like a hen beaten by rain!
Bunch of hypocrites.

Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians got tired of the way our country was heading to destruction at the speed of light back in.2015.
The first time in the history of our country that an incumbent president lost an election despite the BILLIONS OF DOLLARS they wasted.
Just one of them (opolo eyes) bought jewelries worth $40 Million dollars, money that could have changed the lives of all the poor people lives in your village, towns and cities for the very best.
And you are here castigating us for voting such criminals out of power?
Shame on you and your ilks, supporters of criminals!!

The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia.
We believe you and PDP believes Nigerians have short memories.
For those who may have forgotten,
kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with us that what happened in our country before 2015 was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do. 
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS? 
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M 
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money? 
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on.
The list continues.....
Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening.

God bless our darling President Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless all sane, hardworking Nigerians.
Slow and steady we will get there.
Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.
God bless Nigeria.

IT COULD HAVE BEEN WORSE!!
Many of these wailers would have been eating from the dustbin by now with long neck like ostriches! cool

Buhari is going into his 6th year as a President, and he and his Vice have not even purchased a single bicycle for themselves, while a certain President and Vice President went on to established private universities when they were in power, while all the federal universities all over Nigeria was on strike!!
God punish you all castigating millions of people that voted out such evil men, if you refused to stay in your lane.
You can quote this post , so Nairalanders can know who you are!

AMEN AMEN AMEN.

Lol cheesy,
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by Ahasco(m): 1:46pm On Nov 09, 2021
idiot statement
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by Abujason: 2:36pm On Nov 09, 2021
ArewaNorth:

Islam is vast and very complex religion that guide the conduct of people in a reasonable and modest way. Was there any time when protest bring solution to problems in Nigeria?
Islam recommends that leaders, individuals meet a leader and admonish or advise him on situations or problems concerning his govt instead of all sort of lunatic crazy youth canvassing on streets and destroying lives and properties.

Kai!
What type of people are these we live with in this country for goodness sakes?
How many times have your so called leaders and individuals approached the dunce at Asshole Rock which produced any results?
So now your problem is the youths who are exercising their constitutional right to protest for a better Nigeria and not the failed government and the thuggish police and military?

Spits on your thoughtlessness!!!
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by Abujason: 2:41pm On Nov 09, 2021
InoGetJoy:

Ímbecile, almost all the PDP members are now in APC. Wasn't it your APC that said all sins are forgiven when PDP members join APC? The evil you defend will get to you soon

Nice one bro!
Watch as he will start shouting moderators, moderators all over the place so they will ban you because you said it as it should be said to all bozos who have sold their conscience to the two-faced devilish APC party and their leader, the terrorist in chief.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by Coolgent(m): 4:27pm On Nov 09, 2021
DeMekus:
Allah too is a bloodsucking demon. Who is he going to answer for all the innocent blood he made his terrorist slaves waste?

Google the word Allah,
This may quench your stupidity on this aspect
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by Sunnyja: 9:20pm On Nov 09, 2021
Obi1kenobi:

GEJ's administration was one of the most corrupt in Nigerian history but claiming they created the insecurity crisis ravaging the country and trying to absolve this abysmal failure of an administration is highly delusional, shameful and shameless propaganda. Funniest part is that some of the leading lights of this very administration you seek to defend and absolve, including the President himself, portrayed GEJ's attempt to escalate the military response to terrorism as a war on the North.
Do you think that folks on 30k per month will remember that "an attack on boko Haram is an attack on the North"? Do you think that some dead meat sellers will remember that the "proscription of boko Haram by GEJ's government was unconstitutional"? Do you also think that some darling daddy lovers will remember that "there is nothing like boko Haram and that GEJ was just killing Northern youths to reduce the population of the North"? Do they also remember how one Kaduna midget told them that "GEJ has gone to Niger republic to plan more attack on the nation"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire / Caution Fayose - APC To Yoruba Monarchs / We’re 'very Anxious' To Meet Atiku In Court, Says APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.