Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Why Do Infant Cry At Night And Sleep In The Day - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Infant Cry At Night And Sleep In The Day (822 Views)

Once Husband And Wife Sleep In Different Beds, The Marriage Is Almost Over ..... / My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night / My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Infant Cry At Night And Sleep In The Day by Josephali(m): 10:30pm On Nov 08, 2021
Is this a purnishment or wickedness? How can a healthy baby be crying and disturbing at night, but sleep peacefully during the day, chai!!! This is so annoying walahi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Infant Cry At Night And Sleep In The Day by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 08, 2021
Baby no let you have sex with your wife,I read your last post,its because of sex you are this frustrated, stop transferring your frustration on the innocent kid.You can use that time for midnight prayers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Infant Cry At Night And Sleep In The Day by djranking00(m): 10:33pm On Nov 08, 2021
U punish your parents too na if na wickedness

They don't know the difference between day and night

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Infant Cry At Night And Sleep In The Day by Josephali(m): 10:36pm On Nov 08, 2021
Iyaebe:
Baby no let you have sex with your wife,I read your last post,its because of sex you are this frustrated, stop transferring your frustration on the innocent kid.You can use that time for midnight prayers
You won't understand. Man go hustle during the day, but can't sleep peacefully at night. Is not really about sex.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Infant Cry At Night And Sleep In The Day by Polynek(m): 11:10pm On Nov 08, 2021
grin grin grin nature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Infant Cry At Night And Sleep In The Day by engrtee(f): 11:11pm On Nov 08, 2021
Because spirits roam about the night
Re: Why Do Infant Cry At Night And Sleep In The Day by christaddicted: 11:11pm On Nov 08, 2021
Hunger is a common reason babies wake during the night. Babies need to eat to grow, so it's not healthy to try and change this need or retrain it. Even if you know that you just fed your baby a couple of hours earlier, check to see if food is what your little one needs. Thirst is another reason babies wake up.

As babies develop more ways to express themselves, crying while asleep may be a sign that they are having a nightmare or night terror. Toddlers and older babies who cry while asleep, especially while moving in bed or making other sounds, may be having night terrors.

Finally, to keep them off crying, at the slightest turn or scream, sharply tell your wife to breast feed or give the baby water. Believe me it works.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Infant Cry At Night And Sleep In The Day by Vision101(m): 11:13pm On Nov 08, 2021
If you ask me whom will I ask?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Infant Cry At Night And Sleep In The Day by Sonnobax15(m): 11:23pm On Nov 08, 2021
Iyaebe:
You can never make heaven lia lia with this kind of comment shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Infant Cry At Night And Sleep In The Day by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 08, 2021
I swear, e dey very annoying. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Infant Cry At Night And Sleep In The Day by Commentor: 11:35pm On Nov 08, 2021
Karma.

grin
Re: Why Do Infant Cry At Night And Sleep In The Day by ChiefSosa(m): 4:11am On Nov 09, 2021
Babies cry at night mainly because they're hungry and they do not understand time. You know babies have very small stomach, so they need to eat at certain intervals, mainly every few hours.
You feed them in the day time, so that's why they sleep so much. That's their way of telling you they're full or satisfied.
You can't tell them what to do! You work for them, they don't work for you!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Infant Cry At Night And Sleep In The Day by Richy4(m): 4:41am On Nov 09, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy
It's not a punishment buddy.... If for example your 1 month old baby calls u in the middle of the night that daddy, I'm hungry, or I have soiled my nappies or I'm feeling too cold @ that age, U will drop him or her and run away... or probably go and meet your pastor to come and caste away the evil spirit grin... So to avoid all those stress on you, they have no option but to cry to let you know... and immediately their needs were met, they go back to sleep...

When he turns 8 and wakes u up that he is hungry around 1AM or in the middle of the night, U might scream at him to wait till morning...This is their best time for attention..

(1) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales / Parents Speak On Accepting Their Gay Son And His Nigerian Husband / High Quality Yet Affordable Spanish Imported Wines For Your Occassions/clubs/hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.