Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

She Started Laying Curses On Me Because I Broke Up With Her - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Started Laying Curses On Me Because I Broke Up With Her (34249 Views)

I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Started Laying Curses On Me Because I Broke Up With Her by Fourwinds: 10:18am On Nov 09, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
undecided

D guy don't fvck her pvssy well well...very wicked penis
Re: She Started Laying Curses On Me Because I Broke Up With Her by quota45: 10:26am On Nov 09, 2021
Rickmann:

I don't believe ur story bro..
First of, I need to understand what you meant by 'training her in school' cos to me, it means supporting her financially from start to finish be it secondary or tertiary..
Now, If you truly ' trained her in school' like you claim, why would you push her away so easily for a mere setback in character, as if you are perfect? Do you think there aren't characters you exhibit too that she doesnt like as well?

Guys sef..

Look this a real guy and he tried and seeing she was not ready to change he let her go. There is some characters you can manage and some you should not even stomach. They say charity begins at home do not force a relationship if you are not truly happy. If you do not love yourself how can you love someone else. In a relationship i can suffer for my kids no matter what and my other half if she is truly loyal. But if i have kids in the equation then my 100% loyalty is to them, because they did not ask to be brought to this world.

3 Likes

Re: She Started Laying Curses On Me Because I Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 09, 2021
Fourwinds:

D guy don't fvck her pvssy well well...very wicked penis
What else is naturally mandated to phuck a pussy if not penis?
Re: She Started Laying Curses On Me Because I Broke Up With Her by suffering: 10:38am On Nov 09, 2021
Breakups hurt. You’ve decided to find another. She should do the same.

1 Like

Re: She Started Laying Curses On Me Because I Broke Up With Her by Prettychild(f): 10:47am On Nov 09, 2021
funkmrflexx:
I was dating this girl for a while actually wanted to marry her . She has some characters I couldn't live with. I gave her time to change but she didn't so I broke up with her.
So she started raining curses on Me telling me dat I'll suffer and beg for food. (this is a girl I trained in school)
Why are nigerian girls with this mentality that a relationship is a do or die
I hope you are telling us the truth cos there are always two sides to a story. Hope you were not the one that disvirgined her? And also you didn’t pressure her to abort any pregnancy on your behalf?
Re: She Started Laying Curses On Me Because I Broke Up With Her by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:50am On Nov 09, 2021
funkmrflexx:
I was dating this girl for a while actually wanted to marry her . She has some characters I couldn't live with. I gave her time to change but she didn't so I broke up with her.
So she started raining curses on Me telling me dat I'll suffer and beg for food. (this is a girl I trained in school)
Hope.you are not planning to get back together for fear of her curses manifesting?

3 Likes

Re: She Started Laying Curses On Me Because I Broke Up With Her by mariodko190(m): 10:59am On Nov 09, 2021
funkmrflexx:
. Samething I’m passing through, everyday na my ex they send me threat say she go kill me, because I say I nor do again cry

1 Like

Re: She Started Laying Curses On Me Because I Broke Up With Her by SammyChi1988: 11:01am On Nov 09, 2021
Women are ungrateful beings... May God help us to marry a good wife.

4 Likes

Re: She Started Laying Curses On Me Because I Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 09, 2021
mariodko190:
. Samething I’m passing through, everyday na my ex they send me threat say she go kill me, because I say I nor do again cry
grin grin grin grin
Na today, dem begin threaten people.
Just take a copy of the threats to police.
NOTIFY them both orally and in writing.
Also notify the girl & her family that you have informed the police.
My Brother did exactly same. And since then the Evil spirit that was tormenting her stopped.
I say this, because most ladies you see parading do not have sense of their own. It's proven.
They usually regret their actions later.

How I wish I can connect you to my Brother.

2 Likes

Re: She Started Laying Curses On Me Because I Broke Up With Her by swedbase(m): 11:04am On Nov 09, 2021
Carchoice:
One benin girl did same thing to me years ago. I invited her the next week and we had rounds of rough play for three days, while at it She started apologizing for everything She said. After She left, I broke up with her the second time and the threat started again.
grin grin grin grin Chai human beings. The girl has zero self-esteem.
Re: She Started Laying Curses On Me Because I Broke Up With Her by girlygirlyMain: 11:05am On Nov 09, 2021
Las Las avoid fornication!
I AM SPEAKING FROM A CHRISTIAN PERSPECTIVE. YOU ARE NOT IN MY MIND AND CANNOT ASSUME THAT I think everybody is Christian. duh!!!!

Having sex DOES NOT MAKE YOU MATURE!
NO REDUCE YOU DESTINY TO 1mb
Shalom!!!

MALIGNANTGuest:

You must be too Childish to think everyone is a Christian.
Do you know that ABRAHAM, DAVID, MOSES, JOSHUA were never Christians..
Guess you are shocked now.
You should ask me why?
Again, u should be grateful for the knowledge we are imparting into people like u on Nairaland.

Re: She Started Laying Curses On Me Because I Broke Up With Her by AbujaCitiBlog: 11:05am On Nov 09, 2021
funkmrflexx:
Search you heart very seriously before now either online or otherwise you have supported such girls against guys just to Bleep or trend because of female support! Please enjoy the seed you showed. This is harvest time.
Re: She Started Laying Curses On Me Because I Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 09, 2021
Prettychild:

I hope you are telling us the truth cos there are always two sides to a story. Hope you were not the one that disvirgined her? And also you didn’t pressure her to abort any pregnancy on your behalf?
Let's assume it was a GIRL that dumped a man, would you say same.?
Would you be this thorough?
This is the issue!
By the way, MARRIAGE is not a death sentence.
People get married and still divorce even after having kids and aborting many.
So, I don't expect an ordinary relationship championed by phuckmates to be anywhere close to marriage in terms of commitment.

The GIRL should move on and look for another man to leech on. She can also snatch Men from other unmarried ladies which is allowed in Law.

1 Like

Re: She Started Laying Curses On Me Because I Broke Up With Her by Rickmann: 11:08am On Nov 09, 2021
richeeyo:

Bro thanks for pointing that out
This guys just post lies on nairaland
The girl in question never cheated or lost interest
Am very sure his just trying to play innocent
Majority of kids here saying nonsense,
Do you know what it means when a girl puts her hope on you, only for you to say you are tired. You need death

They think every reader is as stupid as they think it..im not saying marrying a girl you put through school ( even if that's true) is a must but throwing everything away for behavioural reasons?C'mon! It not like she was caught pants down with some other guy... I believe there is always room for change besides he isn't perfect either..i'm pretty sure she doesn't like a few things he exhibits as well but perhaps cos he is her benefactor, she can't talk or express herself .

1 Like

Re: She Started Laying Curses On Me Because I Broke Up With Her by Digmygold: 11:12am On Nov 09, 2021
funkmrflexx:

Op stop with the lies. She cursed you because you betrayed her. After hitting the punna you then saw the character you are complaining of. LIES. Chop and go. The next girl too go curse you. Get ready. Chop and go minister.

1 Like

Re: She Started Laying Curses On Me Because I Broke Up With Her by Newboss(m): 11:14am On Nov 09, 2021
funkmrflexx:

Actually, Nigerian girls don't have the mentality that relationship is do or die. Most Nigerian girls are only in relationship for the material things that they're getting from it.

That girl curse you because you don take away her daily bread, her source of livelihood.

3 Likes

Re: She Started Laying Curses On Me Because I Broke Up With Her by Digmygold: 11:15am On Nov 09, 2021
Rickmann:

They think every reader is as stupid as they think it..im not saying marrying a girl you put through school ( even if that's true) is a must but for behavioural reasons, C'mon...theres always room for change besides he isn't perfect either..im sure she doesn't like a few things he exhibits as well but perhaps cos he is her benefactor, she can't talk or express herself .

Don't mind him. He is a chop and go minister. Once he gets the cookie, he then starts to complain about character just to escape and go on to his next victim. Curse wey just start. As if he has a perfect character. Nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Started Laying Curses On Me Because I Broke Up With Her by Benprass(m): 11:18am On Nov 09, 2021
Why will you train a girl to school especially if she is not your sister or maybe she is an orphan.

The kind of men we have now are from the zoo, tufiakwa.
Re: She Started Laying Curses On Me Because I Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 09, 2021
Newboss:

Actually, Nigerian girls don't have the mentality that relationship is do or die. Most Nigerian girls are only in relationship for the material things that they're getting from it.

That girl curse you because you don take away her daily bread, her source of livelihood.
grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
My Belle don burst!
MARRIED MEN have received countless curses from their wives, yet that one no work.
Na ordinary BEDMATE go work.. grin grin
IF curses were like the wind, Buhari wouldn't still be ✈️flying around nor be in Aso Rock..

3 Likes

Re: She Started Laying Curses On Me Because I Broke Up With Her by Rickmann: 11:21am On Nov 09, 2021
Digmygold:

Don't mind him. He is a chop and go minister. Once he gets the cookie, he then starts to complain about character just to escape and go on to his next victim. Curse wey just start. As if he has a perfect character. Nonsense.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: She Started Laying Curses On Me Because I Broke Up With Her by deeva2: 11:22am On Nov 09, 2021
Carchoice:
One benin girl did same thing to me years ago. I invited her the next week and we had rounds of rough play for three days, while at it She started apologizing for everything She said. After She left, I broke up with her the second time and the threat started again.

BAHD GUY
Re: She Started Laying Curses On Me Because I Broke Up With Her by mechanics(m): 11:25am On Nov 09, 2021
Hmmmmm, you shouldn't have gone deeply into the relationship.

1 Like

Re: She Started Laying Curses On Me Because I Broke Up With Her by SeriouslySense(m): 11:29am On Nov 09, 2021
Those curses are void, and null, just listen to your head and your heart, better you have moved on.

It's due to lack of wisdom and intelligence this is why she is raining curses, and I pity her state of mind.

But, again, thinking, seeing the comments, it occurred to me, that you and her might have had intensive sex grin grin

So She might feel maybe used. You should have studied her for a long time before being intimate, next time, study the person for a very long time.

she is hurt, i think she thought she could express herself negatively because she still has a lot of growing to do, and she has not accepted that she has some negative trait that turns you off, sometimes i think loving a person, makes you want to be better and makes you recognize your negative traits, and because you love that person, you begin to grow or change negativity to balance, as a result of more self awareness and directed consciousness, introspection.

You can wish her the best and move on, perhaps she will grow out of it sooner than never.

Perhaps her consciousness is locked in a bubble, due to "Me Me" way of Life, and she can not really connect on a level you need, but she may be young, so she has time on her side to grow, to become more thoughtful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Started Laying Curses On Me Because I Broke Up With Her by SeriouslySense(m): 11:32am On Nov 09, 2021
True, he could have studied her for a long time.

mechanics:
Hmmmmm, you shouldn't have gone deeply into the relationship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Started Laying Curses On Me Because I Broke Up With Her by Newboss(m): 11:39am On Nov 09, 2021
SmartPolician:

Stop toying with girls' emotions.
It's not fair.
You are dealing with human beings, not machines.

Na your type dey give ashawo Tfare and tell them thanks for coming grin

Bloody simp!

1 Like

Re: She Started Laying Curses On Me Because I Broke Up With Her by frankflix: 11:41am On Nov 09, 2021
Character is not a MERE it is the MAIN CHARACTERISTIC
Rickmann:

I don't believe ur story bro..
First of, I need to understand what you meant by 'training her in school' cos to me, it means supporting her financially from start to finish be it secondary or tertiary..
Now, If you truly ' trained her in school' like you claim, why would you push her away so easily for a mere setback in character, as if you are perfect? Do you think there aren't characters you exhibit too that she doesnt like as well?

Guys sef..
Re: She Started Laying Curses On Me Because I Broke Up With Her by Newboss(m): 11:42am On Nov 09, 2021
i926:

Lol...maybe your mom wants you to be a nice guy

That guy na mumu. Him mama don turn am to simp

1 Like

Re: She Started Laying Curses On Me Because I Broke Up With Her by Valuc: 11:48am On Nov 09, 2021
Sheyb Dem don dey sue people wey dey break up now...
Re: She Started Laying Curses On Me Because I Broke Up With Her by Rickmann: 11:49am On Nov 09, 2021
frankflix:
Character is not a MERE it is the MAIN CHARACTERISTIC

Fine, I strongly agree with you bro..
Then he should have disclosed the exact character deficiency she is having so we all can have a clearer perspective.
Re: She Started Laying Curses On Me Because I Broke Up With Her by solonubinho(m): 11:56am On Nov 09, 2021
funkmrflexx:

Dont worry, just sing " Me I no go suffer, I no go beg for bread..God of Miracle na my papa ooo" grin grin

But on a serious note, many of them have the mentality that a relationship is a do or die affair because many see it as a ticket out of penury. While the some of the male folks and the few female folks with the right mindset work hard in school or trade, these ones waste away their years with the plan of 'leaching' on somebody's son when they're ripe for marriage. Lol. She cursed you because you cut her ticket at 90 mins lool. Like my good friend would say, "play stupid games, win stupid prices"

Men and women (I'm talking to women that have something to show for themselves o, not the empty headed, relationship-relying 'queens and more' lol) open your eyes and only date or marry people that have something to show for themselves.
Re: She Started Laying Curses On Me Because I Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 09, 2021
Newboss:

Na your type dey give ashawo Tfare and tell them thanks for coming grin
Bloody simp!
grin grin grin grin grin
Don't mind him.
It appears we now have more weaklings who parade themselves as MEN....
We really need to define our Genders again.

I want to use this medium to encourage those men who may be at cross roads of leaving their GIRLFRIENDS.
I will only give you three absolute reasons for which you can leave your Girl today:
1. IF she lacks undiluted Respect for you.
2. IF she's a Leech. ( not productive both in common sense & material ideas.)
3. IF you are no longer interested in Women!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Started Laying Curses On Me Because I Broke Up With Her by Jesubaby: 12:09pm On Nov 09, 2021
You see those characters and you were still training her in school. Hmmm! Story!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Julius Andrew's Wedding With Another Woman Interrupted By First Wife / Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story / She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.