Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend (30207 Views)

HELP!! My Boyfriend's Best Friend Molests Me / Erotic: How I Had Sex With My Boyfriend Best-friend And I Think I Want More / “i Slept With My Boyfriend’s Best Friend, Now He Wants To Marry Me” – Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by Nazarethnaza: 5:35am On May 21, 2019
A South African lady has narrated how she started dating her ex-boyfriend's best friend, who she is celebrating her third anniversary with. According to the South African lady, she started dating her ex-boyfriend's best friend following a text exchange they had.

She further added that one's soulmate might her partner's best friend, his brother or his dad. Snazo Maduna wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/21/lady-narrates-how-she-started-dating-her-ex-boyfriends-best-friend/

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by Nazarethnaza: 5:36am On May 21, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by horlahwaley(m): 5:39am On May 21, 2019
Oshey!, omo re bi iyan

wuaaaahhh. FTC for the first time. Seun should i provide my akant no ? sad

Op, this is for you for stealing my ftc

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by iammo(m): 5:45am On May 21, 2019
undecided

Ode, they are tossing your ass... why are some girls simpletons sef,

114 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by Sundrus: 5:45am On May 21, 2019
Some people no get shame at all...cheating & doing nasty things is like a hobby to them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by Baba419(m): 5:47am On May 21, 2019
A man that follows the path of least resistance is no man.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by stefanweeks: 6:03am On May 21, 2019
Thunder fire fake friends

See this olosho o

61 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by Nobody: 6:07am On May 21, 2019
Classified olosho shocked

35 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by ibkonekt(m): 6:11am On May 21, 2019
Which kain nonsense post be dis sef

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by biacan(f): 6:22am On May 21, 2019
Go girl kiss don't stay in an unhealthy relationship dump him if he ain't treating you right cool

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by omoyankee3(m): 6:28am On May 21, 2019
And she had to audacity to post this online Anyways, from what she said, she's now with a beta male.

17 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by andysmith123(m): 6:28am On May 21, 2019
u opend ur pussy to another guy in the name of exboyfriend.smh

6 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by Nobody: 6:29am On May 21, 2019
We dont care ubujami fidemiso. Naso dem go mix english nd zulu

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by bamasite(m): 6:29am On May 21, 2019
Na them
Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by Roon9(m): 6:29am On May 21, 2019
Lols! How often does he hiss? Cos that's one snake friend. Karma could wait for 5 years madam

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by Bossontop(m): 6:29am On May 21, 2019
undecided
Hmmm...

6 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:30am On May 21, 2019
She's getting old

Got no choice
Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by dadebayo1(m): 6:31am On May 21, 2019
grin
Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by Magic1: 6:32am On May 21, 2019
Akuna Akuna. If you know, you know.
Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by zicoraads: 6:32am On May 21, 2019
Na DEM. angry
Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by lonelydora: 6:33am On May 21, 2019
Run away oooo

Na Dem
Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by J4JUVENTUS(m): 6:33am On May 21, 2019
This one's best friend will still call to ask if your guy sex u well?
You will answer no.... Then he will tell u,he can do better,then u will follow this his best friend again.
Stupid hoe low show
Some girls confusion is out of this world.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by Auxtin85(m): 6:33am On May 21, 2019
The more reason these guys don’t pity their women once they are with guns, the more reason these guys can burn you ladies in your apartment without mercy. The most wayward set of ladies in the world are in South Africa

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by kaptaneSaka(m): 6:33am On May 21, 2019
Re: Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend by tellwisdom: 6:34am On May 21, 2019
98.9% discussions from women nowadays is all about breast, relationship, Sex, money, eating shii in Dubai, for money; and some stinking irritating topics not hear or see worthy. So its fair to say 99.9% OF NIGERIAN AND SOUTH AFRICAN Women are just useless to humanity angry

40 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! / Sex Story My Lovely Houseboy Episode 27 / The 4 Different Types Of Men In Every Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.