Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

My Girlfriend Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy Yesterday - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy Yesterday (8614 Views)

Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy Yesterday by Nwibii: 4:03pm On Nov 09, 2021
Favfables1:

Read my post again...
I didn't call anyone stupid, I only the assumption is stupid undecided

Who made the assumption?
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy Yesterday by makavellidon: 4:33pm On Nov 09, 2021
ucee64:
My girl of 5months who I've been dating just told me she slept with another guy yesterday.I loved this girl and she claims she loves me, she called me this night crying that she slept with another guy and her conscious is judging her.This is a girl I'm planning my future with she knows everything about me I have introduced her to my family.she was even crying that she still loves me that's why she confessed to me.i dey confuse l don't know whether to forgive her and let her go or still continue the relationship but the trust no dey again.na girls dey turn good guys to bad guys .
guy run for your life.she we continuel cheating cos if truly she we never cheat on you guy think i no it hard u just av 2 move on
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy Yesterday by jornwhite: 4:38pm On Nov 09, 2021
Powerfly:

Find out her zodiac... If she's libra... Forget it. Give her space.. she still needs to explore cheesy

You hardly fly this days, lemme test ur power; what if she is a scorpio
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy Yesterday by Paulpaulpaul(m): 5:46pm On Nov 09, 2021
ucee64:
My girl of 5months who I've been dating just told me she slept with another guy yesterday.I loved this girl and she claims she loves me, she called me this night crying that she slept with another guy and her conscious is judging her.This is a girl I'm planning my future with she knows everything about me I have introduced her to my family.she was even crying that she still loves me that's why she confessed to me.i dey confuse l don't know whether to forgive her and let her go or still continue the relationship but the trust no dey again.na girls dey turn good guys to bad guys .

This is my unpopular opinion, continue with the banny. May we not jam the devil, the guy that laid her may be an experienced, madafaka gringrin. An average banny is tempted by banny thieves more than 6 times a day. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, church, school, office, everywhere.

Why should you take her back? Because she reported herself. You wouldn't have known, if she had no told you herself. This one may be a test of time. But she must give you a reason to ever trust her again.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy Yesterday by Ikea81: 5:53pm On Nov 09, 2021
Mumu, girl dey give you leads to take the initiative and waka you still dey form mugu. If you don't gerrit na you know. Next she will dump your ass ruthlessly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy Yesterday by CSTRR: 7:20pm On Nov 09, 2021
You want to reward bad behavior.

Continue.

Na you go do DNA test in the future.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy Yesterday by Martinez39s(m): 8:02pm On Nov 09, 2021
End the relationship.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy Yesterday by Bigpapi: 8:43am On Nov 10, 2021
ucee64:

Sorry 4 u
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy Yesterday by Karlifate: 12:44pm On Nov 10, 2021
Powerfly:

Find out her zodiac... If she's libra... Forget it. Give her space.. she still needs to explore cheesy

cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy Yesterday by Powerfly(f): 3:49pm On Nov 10, 2021
jornwhite:

You hardly fly this days, lemme test ur power; what if she is a scorpio

Scorpios are good in keeping dirty secrets....
I doubt!.

But if she actually is...then her moon sign is certainly libra.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy Yesterday by anyicash(m): 3:59pm On Nov 10, 2021
These things dey happen. That shouldn't stop you from marrying that girl..
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy Yesterday by benqo01(m): 5:27pm On Nov 10, 2021
ND the funniest thing is she removed her clothes...laid on d bed until d guy thrust in and cum on her face,while all these were happening she wasnt in her right senses that she loves u, I wonder why wonder shall never end.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy Yesterday by Hulk197: 12:51pm On Nov 12, 2021
You are senseless

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who remembers Berlinda Song (1984) by Grady Harrell? / Am in love with you mhiztee15 :-* / Have You Forgiven Me? Why Do Exes Ask This Question.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.