Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,398 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

My Girlfriend Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy Yesterday - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy Yesterday (8613 Views)

Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy Yesterday by PrimeWatermark: 7:21am On Nov 09, 2021
DesChyko:
If your woman don break your heart o,
your slippers don cut be that o.
My brother make you no try amend am o..
Because e no go ever be like before ooo.. grin

Chin kpan grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy Yesterday by Tomahawk99(m): 7:27am On Nov 09, 2021
Ghost her. She will still cheat again.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy Yesterday by FahBuLous: 7:31am On Nov 09, 2021
Mehn, SIMPle men everywhere!
What other red flag do you need again before you leave that bvtch...
Don't worry, go ahead and continue with her, you will still come back here to tell us she left with another guy by mistake...

Foolish love, mehn guys de disgust me sometimes... angry angry
Imagine, she has the nerves to go sleep with someone else, if she truly loved u as she said, fear no go let am cheat on u....

If you still love this girl, I'm sorry to say "You are a compound SIMPle FOOL"

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy Yesterday by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 09, 2021
My brother kindly forgive her and let her go. Trust me, you can't forget this if you decide to marry her. And if you marry her, don't come here to start disturbing us with checking the DNA of your kids.

And I noticed from the text messages, she's still feeling entitled when she said "you're not saying anything Abi" lol. Bro trust me she no regret am. Leave her and go find good woman. Them plenty.

But the biggest mistake you'd do is going back. Cheating for me is a no no. Zero tolerance.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy Yesterday by luizpippo(m): 8:07am On Nov 09, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool AMABOBI YEEEEEE. NA DIS KIND CAPRISUN DE MAKE ME BLAST PESIN LEG 4 FREE. WHICH KIND MANCHI B DAT NA. TIME TO LOAD MY BULLET. WER DEM DE, AREA AREA. STREET DON CAST TODAY. WTF MAN

This is the exact slangs my neigbhour's primary 3 drop out security guard is dropping on a daily.

Amabobi
Capri sun
Man hi
Kala
And so on.

I hope this is not Monday?
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy Yesterday by Boogyman557: 8:20am On Nov 09, 2021
luizpippo:

This is the exact slangs my neigbhour's primary 3 drop out security guard is dropping on a daily.

Amabobi
Capri sun
Man hi
Kala
And so on.

I hope this is not Monday?
HOLLY GRAM cool LAS LAS WE GO DE ALRIGHT. WTF MAN
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy Yesterday by Danielkelly: 8:27am On Nov 09, 2021
ucee64:
My girl of 5months who I've been dating just told me she slept with another guy yesterday.I loved this girl and she claims she loves me, she called me this night crying that she slept with another guy and her conscious is judging her.This is a girl I'm planning my future with she knows everything about me I have introduced her to my family.she was even crying that she still loves me that's why she confessed to me.i dey confuse l don't know whether to forgive her and let her go or still continue the relationship but the trust no dey again.na girls dey turn good guys to bad guys .
Join redpill
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy Yesterday by Mvena(f): 8:34am On Nov 09, 2021
ucee64:
My girl of 5months who I've been dating just told me she slept with another guy yesterday.I loved this girl and she claims she loves me, she called me this night crying that she slept with another guy and her conscious is judging her.This is a girl I'm planning my future with she knows everything about me I have introduced her to my family.she was even crying that she still loves me that's why she confessed to me.i dey confuse l don't know whether to forgive her and let her go or still continue the relationship but the trust no dey again.na girls dey turn good guys to bad guys .
Make everybody getat abeg
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy Yesterday by luizpippo(m): 8:54am On Nov 09, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool LAS LAS WE GO DE ALRIGHT. WTF MAN

Na question bro
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy Yesterday by Boogyman557: 9:09am On Nov 09, 2021
luizpippo:

Na question bro
HOLLY GRAM cool NA ME. WTF MAN
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy Yesterday by BlackPantherxXx: 9:26am On Nov 09, 2021
Uchenna stop being a SIMPuzor.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy Yesterday by debbydams(f): 9:32am On Nov 09, 2021
jericco1:
I won't take her back if I were you..
what if she doesn't tell u, appreciate the fact that she open up, forgive nd move on, u can cheat too
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy Yesterday by KingDash: 9:32am On Nov 09, 2021
ucee64:
her name na jenny? if na her forget her she mine now bruh.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy Yesterday by Moz22: 10:09am On Nov 09, 2021
debbydams:
what if she doesn't tell u, appreciate the fact that she open up, forgive nd move on, u can cheat too
are u an advocate of cheating?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy Yesterday by Karleb(m): 10:27am On Nov 09, 2021
Moz22:

Don't mind the fellow.

What happened to not cheating at all?
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy Yesterday by Moz22: 10:41am On Nov 09, 2021
Karleb:

Don't mind the fellow.

What happened to not cheating at all?
apparently it's a norm these days
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy Yesterday by obaaderemi: 10:59am On Nov 09, 2021
If you continue with her and you eventually marry her, your future happiness is gone. You will never forget as long as you have her by your side. It will affect your home. It will affect your spirituality. It will affect your self-esteem. It will tie you down.

But something tells me you will not listen. The only thing that can save you is if the girl dumps you herself.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy Yesterday by obaaderemi: 11:06am On Nov 09, 2021
DesChyko:
If your woman don break your heart o, your slippers don cut be that o. My brother make you no try amend am o.. Because e no go ever be like before ooo.. grin
grin Lol@ slippers don cut.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy Yesterday by Spy360(m): 11:11am On Nov 09, 2021
ucee64:
Forgive her and end the relationship.

If not, this event will turn you to a chronic cheat and you will justify yourself.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy Yesterday by jericco1(m): 11:22am On Nov 09, 2021
debbydams:

Well if I were the one and she doesn't accept me back, I wouldn't feel too bad because I messed up a beautiful thing.

I know what I am talking about, I have accepted a cheating ex before I know what it resulted.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy Yesterday by debbydams(f): 11:35am On Nov 09, 2021
Moz22:
nope,
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy Yesterday by Moz22: 11:40am On Nov 09, 2021
debbydams:
nope,
so why recommend him to cheat back
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy Yesterday by Savedday: 12:27pm On Nov 09, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy Yesterday by AbujaCitiBlog: 1:24pm On Nov 09, 2021
ucee64:
You are just being manipulated. She is a very smart girl while you are a dick dunce. May God open your eyes!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy Yesterday by seanjy4konji: 1:51pm On Nov 09, 2021
You cant marry a hoe ad make her a house wife...For her to cheat ones and there was no trouble in the relationship before she did?she will do it multiple time later but after marriage?she will never lat you know...she has been cheatig multiple times and i guess this last one was not worth it at all...

Your ticket don cut be that ooo...some rebet deh bring cash out while some na to just dehwaste your money till pocket empty...

My guy?keep knacking her for free till you get over her....

dont let the pree pussssy waste....
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy Yesterday by Nwibii: 2:05pm On Nov 09, 2021
[quote author=Favfables1 post=107451318]

1. How did you come to this conclusion?? See eh... Assumption without correct evidence is seldom valid... But this particular one, is tantamount to stupidity...

But you can make your point without sounding as if the girl in question is my sister by calling someone Else stupid because I said OP should forgive her.

This country self, people dey oo
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy Yesterday by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 09, 2021
[s]
Nwibii:
Guy forgive her and move on with her if you love her, after all you sef de cheat or will cheat on her one day.
Why is it difficult to forgive women when they cheat and very easy they (women) forgive men when men cheat?
[/s]
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy Yesterday by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 09, 2021
ucee64:
Leave her be

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy Yesterday by talk2cletus: 2:36pm On Nov 09, 2021
ANY GUY WHO FORGIVE A CHEATING GF IS CHEATING AS WELL
IS WEY TOO HARD TO FORGIVE CHEATS.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy Yesterday by Powerfly(f): 2:54pm On Nov 09, 2021
ucee64:

Find out her zodiac... If she's libra... Forget it. Give her space.. she still needs to explore cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy Yesterday by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 09, 2021
[quote author=Nwibii post=107464209][/quote]
Read my post again...
I didn't call anyone stupid, I only the assumption is stupid undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy Yesterday by MrCuteking(m): 4:03pm On Nov 09, 2021
Before you forgive and continue with her, just think of how that guy was smashing her and how she was making that noise, how her legs were raised, possibly sucked his dick after hers was sucked, how she must have changed different styles, how she kept asking for more.

Think about it.

The guy did not just jump and accidentally insert his dick in her pussy.
Cheating is like masturbation, you regret it as soon as you're done but few days later, that shit becomes meal.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who remembers Berlinda Song (1984) by Grady Harrell? / Am in love with you mhiztee15 :-* / Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.