Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

The Big Problem With Cheating And Forgiveness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Big Problem With Cheating And Forgiveness (689 Views)

She Lied To Her Parents She’s With Me”- Man Recounts Experience With Cheating GF / Lady Narrates Sad Experience With Cheating Husband / Angry Wife Cut Off Husbands D!ck B/c Of Cheating And Use It To Make Noodles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Big Problem With Cheating And Forgiveness by cutecommend: 7:24am On Nov 09, 2021
Forgiveness if someone cheats on you is a must, but continuing in such dating, courtship is not a must.

One big problem with cheating is that cheating is sometimes a continuous thing even if the person confesses. Some people feel guilty and apologize after cheating, but will not stop it totally. That is why when you forgive someone who cheated, there may still be fear of such a person not repeating it again with same person or another... Again, there may be some attachments to such a person they cheated with.

1 Like

Re: The Big Problem With Cheating And Forgiveness by Lawlab249: 7:26am On Nov 09, 2021
Ok
Re: The Big Problem With Cheating And Forgiveness by TripleAkutigi: 7:34am On Nov 09, 2021
Re: The Big Problem With Cheating And Forgiveness by Boogyman557: 7:35am On Nov 09, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool . SOME MAD GIRLS CAN B PRETTY. ESPECIALLY DOES MAD YOUNG GIRLS. E GET 1 FOR MY AREA WEY DE HUNGRY ME TO NACK. SHE IS VERY CUTE, SLIM WIT FINE LIPS.. SOMETIMES I DO TALK TO HER WEN PASSING BY AND SHE WILL ANSWER ME. I SWEAR MY DICKSON DE ALWAYS RISE 4 DAT MAD GIRL.. DER WAS A TIME SHE WAS SITTING DOWN SOME WER CLOSE TO OUR COMPOUND GATE. I HAD TO COME OUT AND B LOOKING AT HER TILL SHE LEFT DAT PLACE. SOMETIMES I JUST FEEL LIKE MEETING HER IN A LONELY BUSH OR AREA. I WILL NOT FORCE HER BUT I WILL TELL HER DAT I LIKE HER AND I WANT TO NACK HER BCUS ANY TIME I TALK TO HER SHE RESPOND LIKE A NORMAL PESIN. DER WAS A TIME SHE WAS SMOKING CIGARETTE AND I ASK HER, SO NA ONLY U DE ENJOY UR SMOKE, SHE RESPOND, OYA COME TAKE. I JUST TOLD HER TO CARRY ON. WTF MAN
Re: The Big Problem With Cheating And Forgiveness by Sonnobax15(m): 8:14am On Nov 09, 2021
lipsrsealed
Ok
Re: The Big Problem With Cheating And Forgiveness by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 09, 2021
One thing I learnt early in life is NEVER TO REMAIN WITH A CHEATING PARTNER...

Yes, I'll definitely forgive the individual, for my own peace of mind, but one thing is for certain, you cheat on me, I walk away...

Cheating is a conscious act, there's nothing like "it was a mistake" or "it just happened"...

3 Likes

Re: The Big Problem With Cheating And Forgiveness by harveyosho1(m): 9:19am On Nov 09, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool . SOME MAD GIRLS CAN B PRETTY. ESPECIALLY DOES MAD YOUNG GIRLS. E GET 1 FOR MY AREA WEY DE HUNGRY ME TO NACK. SHE IS VERY CUTE, SLIM WIT FINE LIPS.. SOMETIMES I DO TALK TO HER WEN PASSING BY AND SHE WILL ANSWER ME. I SWEAR MY DICKSON DE ALWAYS RISE 4 DAT MAD GIRL.. DER WAS A TIME SHE WAS SITTING DOWN SOME WER CLOSE TO OUR COMPOUND GATE. I HAD TO COME OUT AND B LOOKING AT HER TILL SHE LEFT DAT PLACE. SOMETIMES I JUST FEEL LIKE MEETING HER IN A LONELY BUSH OR AREA. I WILL NOT FORCE HER BUT I WILL TELL HER DAT I LIKE HER AND I WANT TO NACK HER BCUS ANY TIME I TALK TO HER SHE RESPOND LIKE A NORMAL PESIN. DER WAS A TIME SHE WAS SMOKING CIGARETTE AND I ASK HER, SO NA ONLY U DE ENJOY UR SMOKE, SHE RESPOND, OYA COME TAKE. I JUST TOLD HER TO CARRY ON. WTF MAN
I think Boogyman557 has reached cloud 9 with highness.

2 Likes

Re: The Big Problem With Cheating And Forgiveness by Savedday: 12:35pm On Nov 09, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

3 Likes

Re: The Big Problem With Cheating And Forgiveness by OloshoMan: 1:04pm On Nov 09, 2021
G
Re: The Big Problem With Cheating And Forgiveness by Opeyemiextra(f): 2:55pm On Nov 09, 2021
Relationships are built on trust and once it has been broken, most people never get to fix it again no matter how much they try.

(1) (Reply)

If You Meet A Beautiful Decent Girl Today, When Will You Marry Her. / 3 Reasons Why You Need To Look Beyond Appearance In A Relationship / My Awkward Experience With A Fu*k Boy | Erotic Confession Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.