Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,227 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Rapist Dozed Off After Forced Sex In Sapele, Delta State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rapist Dozed Off After Forced Sex In Sapele, Delta State (84680 Views)

Gunmen Kill Soldier, Policeman In Sapele, Delta / Nigerian lady narrates how she gave up her virginity after forced virginity test / Car Dumps Lady's Dead Body In Sapele, Delta State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapist Dozed Off After Forced Sex In Sapele, Delta State by datola: 3:06pm On Nov 09, 2021
T
Re: Rapist Dozed Off After Forced Sex In Sapele, Delta State by Sharatan(m): 3:07pm On Nov 09, 2021
God of retribution.

make una give am dis punishment. If he see woman anoda day, he go do eyes right grin grin

Re: Rapist Dozed Off After Forced Sex In Sapele, Delta State by kunletiwo(m): 3:08pm On Nov 09, 2021
Light headed drunkard who went on a rape mission grin
Re: Rapist Dozed Off After Forced Sex In Sapele, Delta State by dobnina(f): 3:09pm On Nov 09, 2021
Chukwute:
Police arrest alleged rapist that dozed off after forcefully having carnal knowledge of a lady in Sapele

A 34-year-old alleged rapist that dozed off after forcefully having carnal knowledge of a 25-year-old lady in Sapele is currently under the custody of the Delta Police Command.

Focus Naija can report that the suspect simply identified as Ayuba Adavo on November 8 at about 8pm, accosted the victim along Amagiya road, Sapele and forcefully dragged her to his room.

It was gathered that he showed her a locally fabricated gun then threatened to shoot the victim if she doesn’t allow him to have his way.

According to the Delta State police spokesman, DSP Bright Edafe, “the suspect thereafter slept off because he was heavily drunk.

“The victim on noticing that the suspect was fast asleep sneaked out and ran to Sapele division where she reported the case.

“Consequently, patrol team/detectives were drafted to the scene. The suspect was promptly arrested, one locally cut to size gun with one live cartridge was recovered from him. Investigation is ongoing.”

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CWDBNajMApp/?utm_medium=copy_link
She should have castrated him first.
Re: Rapist Dozed Off After Forced Sex In Sapele, Delta State by OdefaGirl(f): 3:09pm On Nov 09, 2021
Cup full

Re: Rapist Dozed Off After Forced Sex In Sapele, Delta State by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 09, 2021
He would face the law..
Re: Rapist Dozed Off After Forced Sex In Sapele, Delta State by AntiWailer: 3:10pm On Nov 09, 2021
lol.
Re: Rapist Dozed Off After Forced Sex In Sapele, Delta State by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 09, 2021
Idiot
Re: Rapist Dozed Off After Forced Sex In Sapele, Delta State by timothydare(m): 3:13pm On Nov 09, 2021
Shayo na Bastard
Re: Rapist Dozed Off After Forced Sex In Sapele, Delta State by KiNg0G: 3:13pm On Nov 09, 2021
I nor believe.

At all...how many rapist go pour akamu go say na sleep him won sleep
Re: Rapist Dozed Off After Forced Sex In Sapele, Delta State by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 09, 2021
The other RAPIST na Referee.
This one come suffer from Narcolepsy.
The next fit develop Epilepsy on top victim.
It's truly time for Rapture! grin
Re: Rapist Dozed Off After Forced Sex In Sapele, Delta State by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 09, 2021
viceddy95:

In other words,he kidnapped her,dragged her to his room then raped her and slept off,the story doesn’t make sense ..

That's the work of alcohol
Re: Rapist Dozed Off After Forced Sex In Sapele, Delta State by Chyma231(m): 3:15pm On Nov 09, 2021
So una wan tell me say this guy was sleeping till the lady enter keke , or bus and went to the police station and reported a case , which I know how lazy Nigerian police can be when u get there and all , omo there is more to the story that we don't know . I REST MY CASE !!!!

6 Likes

Re: Rapist Dozed Off After Forced Sex In Sapele, Delta State by jericco1(m): 3:15pm On Nov 09, 2021
It's very rare for police to act on such short notice. Kudos to them though
Re: Rapist Dozed Off After Forced Sex In Sapele, Delta State by emmanuelbrown26: 3:16pm On Nov 09, 2021
thesicilian:
Rape is a serious crime, but this story is kinda funny.
Real funny. With my wealth of experience on rape related issues, I doubt if this was actually a rape case.

3 Likes

Re: Rapist Dozed Off After Forced Sex In Sapele, Delta State by Bigredmachine: 3:17pm On Nov 09, 2021
Dem don give the werey sapele water drink grin

See his succulent breasts... tongue
Re: Rapist Dozed Off After Forced Sex In Sapele, Delta State by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:17pm On Nov 09, 2021
Chukwute:
Police arrest alleged rapist that dozed off after forcefully having carnal knowledge of a lady in Sapele

A 34-year-old alleged rapist that dozed off after forcefully having carnal knowledge of a 25-year-old lady in Sapele is currently under the custody of the Delta Police Command.

Focus Naija can report that the suspect simply identified as Ayuba Adavo on November 8 at about 8pm, accosted the victim along Amagiya road, Sapele and forcefully dragged her to his room.

It was gathered that he showed her a locally fabricated gun then threatened to shoot the victim if she doesn’t allow him to have his way.

According to the Delta State police spokesman, DSP Bright Edafe, “the suspect thereafter slept off because he was heavily drunk.

“The victim on noticing that the suspect was fast asleep sneaked out and ran to Sapele division where she reported the case.

“Consequently, patrol team/detectives were drafted to the scene. The suspect was promptly arrested, one locally cut to size gun with one live cartridge was recovered from him. Investigation is ongoing.”

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CWDBNajMApp/?utm_medium=copy_link

his royal highness on the pour dot com
Re: Rapist Dozed Off After Forced Sex In Sapele, Delta State by Treehiss: 3:17pm On Nov 09, 2021
26 year old man who was caught on cam copulating with a female horse, arrested by the police, Click >>>[url=nitsexlunkb11..com]HERE[/url] to continue reading and watch full video of CCTV coverage

Re: Rapist Dozed Off After Forced Sex In Sapele, Delta State by RPG2020(m): 3:18pm On Nov 09, 2021
Kudos to the lady

That's is called better knacking will make you sleep ��
Re: Rapist Dozed Off After Forced Sex In Sapele, Delta State by care4you: 3:18pm On Nov 09, 2021

Re: Rapist Dozed Off After Forced Sex In Sapele, Delta State by Harrykn: 3:19pm On Nov 09, 2021
Dem put weed for the Toto

Re: Rapist Dozed Off After Forced Sex In Sapele, Delta State by Ejiakusmith(m): 3:20pm On Nov 09, 2021
CandyOps:
Reminds me of the burglar that slept off on the victim's bed after struggling to break into the house. He realized the AC was on and the room was chilled. My guy say make him rest small na so him doze off till morning. Madam come back from her 9t shift jam am on top bed come call police grin

lolx nah same motor Cary both of them
Re: Rapist Dozed Off After Forced Sex In Sapele, Delta State by Bunnatex(m): 3:21pm On Nov 09, 2021
This story doesnt seem complete to me.

I think there is more to it than meets the eye.

Sleeping after raping a lady does not make sense.
Re: Rapist Dozed Off After Forced Sex In Sapele, Delta State by Artzdanielsz(m): 3:21pm On Nov 09, 2021
Story doesn't add up. How would a rapist accosted you and take you to his place to rape knowing full well u can take police to his place.
Re: Rapist Dozed Off After Forced Sex In Sapele, Delta State by Kingcalls: 3:21pm On Nov 09, 2021
Difficult to believe...this is agreement gone bad ... the guy no pay ashawo...and these ashawo de get police connections

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapist Dozed Off After Forced Sex In Sapele, Delta State by Jefferyhi86(m): 3:22pm On Nov 09, 2021
He wasn't drunk, after cumin his hormones was relaxed n suddenly slept off grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Shoot 18-Year-Old Girl & Her Friend In Delta Because Of N1000 (Graphic) / Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) / Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.