Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Rapist Dozed Off After Forced Sex In Sapele, Delta State - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rapist Dozed Off After Forced Sex In Sapele, Delta State (84677 Views)

Gunmen Kill Soldier, Policeman In Sapele, Delta / Nigerian lady narrates how she gave up her virginity after forced virginity test / Car Dumps Lady's Dead Body In Sapele, Delta State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapist Dozed Off After Forced Sex In Sapele, Delta State by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:51pm On Nov 09, 2021
CandyOps:
Reminds me of the burglar that slept off on the victim's bed after struggling to break into the house. He realized the AC was on and the room was chilled. My guy say make him rest small na so him doze off till morning. Madam come back from her 9t shift jam am on top bed come call police grin
Let that continue happening to all criminals
Re: Rapist Dozed Off After Forced Sex In Sapele, Delta State by GetMeRight: 6:55pm On Nov 09, 2021
viceddy95:
This story doesn’t look like the truth to me but it can be possible…
Hope the guy is not experiencing false accusations scenario here..

What part?
Re: Rapist Dozed Off After Forced Sex In Sapele, Delta State by GetMeRight: 6:57pm On Nov 09, 2021
Artzdanielsz:
Story doesn't add up. How would a rapist accosted you and take you to his place to rape knowing full well u can take police to his place.

Because he was drunk. A drunk man would never be in his right sense 100% no matter how.
Re: Rapist Dozed Off After Forced Sex In Sapele, Delta State by moyosore32: 7:17pm On Nov 09, 2021
viceddy95:
This story doesn’t look like the truth to me but it can be possible…
Hope the guy is not experiencing false accusations scenario here..

In my own opinion, the story dosent look unreal, I believed it’s true cos he was reported to be heavily drunk and bn as drunk as that would obviously trigger his P and instinct while also bn also aware that he has a local gun in his possession atm... so that seem like a cool operation buh he end up looseguarding after cumming... lmao �
Re: Rapist Dozed Off After Forced Sex In Sapele, Delta State by leonard153: 7:41pm On Nov 09, 2021
[img][/img]

Re: Rapist Dozed Off After Forced Sex In Sapele, Delta State by leonard153: 7:42pm On Nov 09, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

Re: Rapist Dozed Off After Forced Sex In Sapele, Delta State by Dreytonisback(m): 8:02pm On Nov 09, 2021
The totō sweet am grin grin bastard

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Rapist Dozed Off After Forced Sex In Sapele, Delta State by muheeb01(m): 8:12pm On Nov 09, 2021
This story is somehow funny

1 Like

Re: Rapist Dozed Off After Forced Sex In Sapele, Delta State by bigcasava1(m): 8:26pm On Nov 09, 2021
He was drunk and didn't miss the hole but slept off after chopping gbomo! This story no don,.
Re: Rapist Dozed Off After Forced Sex In Sapele, Delta State by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:08pm On Nov 09, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool WTF MAN

Ogbeni, stop this nonsense, you can't be like Slawormir. Be creative and stop copying people.
Re: Rapist Dozed Off After Forced Sex In Sapele, Delta State by Gbeng30(m): 9:26pm On Nov 09, 2021
This story is hard to believe how can a rapist drag his prey to his house and also doze up after raping.... Very funny and strange...anyway for this 9ja nothing is strange anymore
Re: Rapist Dozed Off After Forced Sex In Sapele, Delta State by Gbeng30(m): 9:27pm On Nov 09, 2021
Gbeng30:
This story is hard to believe how can a rapist drag his prey to his house and also doze up after raping.... Very funny and strange...anyway for this 9ja nothing is strange anymore
Re: Rapist Dozed Off After Forced Sex In Sapele, Delta State by Boogyman557: 10:47pm On Nov 09, 2021
Arkmanbuddy:

Ogbeni, stop this nonsense, you can't be like Slawormir. Be creative and stop copying people.
HOLLY GRAM cool I HVE BEEN WAITING 4 UR RIPLY MAN. THANKS MAN. JAH BLESS MAN. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Rapist Dozed Off After Forced Sex In Sapele, Delta State by Nobody: 5:49am On Nov 10, 2021
He is even lucky victim never took the law into her own hands and killed him whilst he slept.
Re: Rapist Dozed Off After Forced Sex In Sapele, Delta State by Nobody: 6:02am On Nov 10, 2021
CandyOps:
Reminds me of the burglar that slept off on the victim's bed after struggling to break into the house. He realized the AC was on and the room was chilled. My guy say make him rest small na so him doze off till morning. Madam come back from her 9t shift jam am on top bed come call police grin
Growing up we had neighbours whose young sons of about 11 and 13years old were burglars and petty thieves one day another neighbour came home with his wife and children only to find these two boys fast asleep on his living room couch after helping themselves to cooked food in their kitchen and snacks which they washed down with beer. Dude just grab the boys and report them straight to police after a few hot slaps. cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Rapist Dozed Off After Forced Sex In Sapele, Delta State by abbaashiru(m): 2:34am On Nov 13, 2021
Daveambition:
Lmao, "Sweet In The Middle" don carry this one handicap...
How im go take narrate this story inside cell give men dem..?

IF HE ENTER, HIM GO JUST DO AM PRACTICALLY BY SUBMITTING HIS OWN NYASH MAKE THEM MA CHOP SLEEP... E GO BE LIKE CONJUGAL VISIT FOR MEN THEM

grin grin grin
Re: Rapist Dozed Off After Forced Sex In Sapele, Delta State by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:09am On Nov 13, 2021
ReeLoaDead:

Ha ha ha … I am a secondary school boy that was shamelessly begging for deposit into his bank account. My mumû pass boohaaree grin

I Keep begging for money, I am a crètinous forktard grin grin

Face my books so that a slowpoke like me can at least get into polytechnic grin grin grin

Perfectly said Boy.. grin grin grin
Re: Rapist Dozed Off After Forced Sex In Sapele, Delta State by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:09am On Nov 13, 2021
ReeLoaDead:

Ha ha ha … look at this secondary school boy that was shamelessly begging for deposit into his bank account. You mumû pass boohaaree grin

Keep begging for money, you crètinous forktard grin grin

Face your books so that a slowpoke like you can at least get into polytechnic grin grin grin

Lalasticlala
Seun
Farano
Rocktation
OAM4J
Mynd44

Rule 2 viciously broken.. I demand swift justice.. Thanks.
Re: Rapist Dozed Off After Forced Sex In Sapele, Delta State by Tinney104(m): 3:29pm On Nov 13, 2021
grin grin

See criminal face and I pray you will never get out of this Inshallah because if Dem dey sell fortunate at #500 you will never see am buy

Re: Rapist Dozed Off After Forced Sex In Sapele, Delta State by ReeLoaDead(m): 3:24pm On Nov 18, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:
[all mods in the house]
Rule 2 viciously broken.. I demand swift justice.. Thanks.
Ha ha ha … na so i pain you?
Then you for also report me to your school principal grin
Na so you come chop ban …. oh these hungry NL JSS boys no get any sense at all grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Shoot 18-Year-Old Girl & Her Friend In Delta Because Of N1000 (Graphic) / Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) / Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.