Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,826 members, 7,828,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

10-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Dog While Returning From School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Dog While Returning From School (2439 Views)

Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks / Chrisland School Accused Of Covering Up Rape Of 10-Year Old Female Student / Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Dog While Returning From School by SiggyNG: 10:11am On Nov 09, 2021
Update from

A 10-year-old-boy has been killed by a pibull breed dog near Caerphilly in South Wales while he was returning from school, Siggy reports.

Armed police were sent to an address in Pentwyn, Penyrheol, at 3.55pm on Monday, accompanied by paramedics from the Welsh Ambulance Service.

They confirmed a child had died at the scene.

The dog was destroyed by firearms officers and no other animals were involved.

Caerphilly County Borough councillor Steve Skivens told Wales Online that he became aware of the incident after his wife, a community councillor, noticed a large police presence.

Mr Skivens said: "Our thoughts go out to the family and friends of the young man who has lost his life.

"We would also like to extend our thoughts to all the emergency services who attended the incident. Unfortunately an animal had to be put down.

"We await the details from the police. It's a tragic, tragic loss of a young life."

Another councillor, Lindsay Geoffrey Whittle, told the news website: "The entire community is in total shock at such a terribly devastating incident. We are all thinking of [the child's] loved ones.

"It's absolutely tragic, heart-breaking."

The council has been asked to provide assistance and support to staff and students at the local school, he added.

Chief Superintendent Mark Hobrough said: "Officers will be making further enquiries at this time and will remain at the scene as the investigation progresses.

"It is possible that you may see ongoing police activity in Caerphilly as part of this work.

"You may have also seen an increased presence earlier today while officers were attending the incident, but please do not be alarmed.

"If you have concerns or information then please do stop and talk with us."

Much of the street was cordoned off on Monday night while forensics officers worked at the scene.

https:///10-year-old-boy-mauled-to-death-by-dog-while-returning-from-school/

1 Like

Re: 10-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Dog While Returning From School by SiggyNG: 10:11am On Nov 09, 2021
embarassed embarassed
Re: 10-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Dog While Returning From School by soundOsonic: 12:38pm On Nov 09, 2021
He shouldn't have gone back home alone. He is only 10
Re: 10-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Dog While Returning From School by robinso01(m): 2:29pm On Nov 09, 2021
Everyone dog owners should learn to secure their dogs. Rip to the little fella
Re: 10-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Dog While Returning From School by Harrykn: 3:44pm On Nov 09, 2021
J5 has finally oppressed his oppressor
Re: 10-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Dog While Returning From School by Gadafii: 4:02pm On Nov 09, 2021
i was less than 10 when dog chase me bro
soundOsonic:
He shouldn't have gone back home alone. He is only 10
if no be say i be ajepako, only god know wetin dat local dog for do me that day embarassed
Re: 10-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Dog While Returning From School by Telegram234(m): 6:13pm On Nov 09, 2021
Before opening this thread, I have already concluded that it was a pitbull dog..
R.I.P poor child.

2 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Dog While Returning From School by Lordbinsmar: 7:00pm On Nov 09, 2021
embarassed
Re: 10-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Dog While Returning From School by SniperSmurf(m): 7:10pm On Nov 09, 2021
In some countries owning Pitbull is illegal
Re: 10-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Dog While Returning From School by Iamicekid(m): 7:44pm On Nov 09, 2021
I will always say this pit bull is not a pet, Na wild animal, same as rot, those 2 wey sometimes attack there owners and u call that a pet

1 Like

Re: 10-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Dog While Returning From School by Horlamilekan09(m): 9:56pm On Nov 09, 2021
May God protect us
Re: 10-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Dog While Returning From School by Joeblazeochola(m): 12:34am On Nov 10, 2021
if na 9ja d owner of d dog 4 hear weihn.. after d dog don die.
Re: 10-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Dog While Returning From School by falcon01: 2:16am On Nov 10, 2021
I saw one usless guy yesterday moving sround with his dog without a leash, he was on bike and the Dog was following him. When he stopped I said " if this Dog bite anybody here, you and the Dog no go leave here alive" f*cker wanted to retaliate but saw I was really serious about what I saido he just quickly left with the dog following behind. That Dog was very very Big I dont know what breed that is but it's massive and looks dangerous, stupid people shouldn't be allowed to own Dogs just like guns.

2 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Dog While Returning From School by 9japride(m): 5:05am On Nov 10, 2021
The worst aspect is when you hear whites praising that dog specie as a lovely animal. How can a domesticated wild animal be lovely? Pitbul is a beast. A dog that can easily cut of ones leg is not lovely.
Re: 10-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Dog While Returning From School by OKOATA(m): 7:27am On Nov 10, 2021
Rott and Pitbull are the 2 dogs I will never train in my life. I watched a video on how a Rott was backing so aggressively on his owner and I was wondering why train this evil dog if it can bite you anytime or even kill?
Re: 10-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Dog While Returning From School by DoggoneDogg: 7:55am On Nov 10, 2021
SiggyNG:
killed by a pitbull breed dog

Re: 10-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Dog While Returning From School by Akporo1234: 8:29am On Nov 10, 2021
Joeblazeochola:
if na 9ja d owner of d dog 4 hear weihn.. after d dog don die.

Exactly.
Re: 10-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Dog While Returning From School by JavaScript90: 8:49am On Nov 10, 2021
very unfortunate

(1) (Reply)

Baji 999 Bookmaker: Your Ultimate Guide To Online Betting / Don't Come To Dresden, Germany / Jamb Has Paste New Results: Increase Scores.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.