Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,650 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience - Computers (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience (623630 Views)

Your Experience With Spectranet Internet Services / Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience / Any One Into Security Installations Systems, Lets Have A Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by kiekie1(m): 1:21pm On Aug 25, 2013
HURRY HURRY HURRY

USA Cyberpower Inverter 5kva 48v(company used).... 165k

Intelligent Emerson Inverter Battery Charger 24v 60a (company used)...... 15k

Indian Multipower Inverter 12v 800va.......... 30k

Indian Safepower Inverter 24v 1.5kva...........35k

UK yellow & Red color Powersafe Battery 190ahms.........50k

ALL IN STOCK »» Perlight Solar Panels,,, solar Charge Controllers,, 5kva Relay Stabilizer,, mega & Vectron 10kva Servo motor Stabilizer,,

CALL 08135031951 now whilst stock lastxxx

1 Like

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 25, 2013
Planning on buying 2 units of 260ah batteries to use with my 24v 1.4 kva sukam inverter. What charging current is recommended? Which intelligent 3 stage charger will you suggest I buy?
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by idsolar(m): 10:33pm On Aug 25, 2013
@femi are u saying someone should combine 100ah & 260ah batr togeda even if de are new? on charging batr, invta+external chargn is good@10%
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by femiolorun(m): 7:39am On Aug 26, 2013
dsunmade: the problem is the 2 100Ah batteries are not new. i have been using them for about a year

Two things here, if you can get an engineer to comfirm the state on load for abt 30mint to comfirm if they are still in good condition fine, then you can combine them, if not if they are combine and they are bad you will never know unless you do a kind of regular check.
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 26, 2013
If you had a choice of the following makes of 200 Ah batteries at the same price, which one will you take:
Fullriver, Ritar and Zenith as well as A Victron gel battery which is slightly more expensive?
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by femiolorun(m): 11:34am On Aug 26, 2013
idsolar: @femi are u saying someone should combine 100ah & 260ah batr togeda even if de are new? on charging batr, invta+external chargn is good@10%

He is using a change over to slpit his charging according to his formal mail but combine the useage into the inverter, if he is not spliting the charging sytem, overcharging will occur if its a manual charger and if it automatic charger connected as cross, overcharging will still ocur but when connected in single as in only the 100amp the charger will show fully charge while the 260amp will still be undercharge
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by femiolorun(m): 11:36am On Aug 26, 2013
dsunmade: If you had a choice of the following makes of 200 Ah batteries at the same price, which one will you take:
Fullriver, Ritar and Zenith?
RITA is my choice,

1 Like

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by Daxbiz(m): 1:05pm On Aug 26, 2013
Any one in the house who specializes in UPS repair?

Got a BEST POWER 10kva UPS to service.

This should comfortably support my home - 42 inch plasma, 2 decoders, one fan, and a home theatre.

Please holla at me

Thanks.
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by specco(m): 11:27pm On Aug 30, 2013
Hello house Can someone explain to me the difference between battery parallel and series connection. I use (1) 200ah 12 v battery at the moment but I intend increasing the battery bank to (2) 200ah batteries. How will I connect the batteries to get maximum hours from them is it parallel or series?. Presently at 300watts total load I get 7-8hrs from the one battery I use. How many hrs will I get in parallel connection and vice- versa. And what is the merit/demerit of each. Thanks
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by abunafiu(m): 9:13am On Aug 31, 2013
specco: Hello house Can someone explain to me the difference between battery parallel and series connection. I use (1) 200ah 12 v battery at the moment but I intend increasing the battery bank to (2) 200ah batteries. How will I connect the batteries to get maximum hours from them is it parallel or series?. Presently at 300watts total load I get 7-8hrs from the one battery I use. How many hrs will I get in parallel connection and vice- versa. And what is the merit/demerit of each. Thanks
. Yes, you have to parallel the 2nd batt. Your back up time will be doubled as well as ur charging time.

1 Like

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by femiolorun(m): 5:33pm On Aug 31, 2013
specco: Hello house Can someone explain to me the difference between battery parallel and series connection. I use (1) 200ah 12 v battery at the moment but I intend increasing the battery bank to (2) 200ah batteries. How will I connect the batteries to get maximum hours from them is it parallel or series?. Presently at 300watts total load I get 7-8hrs from the one battery I use. How many hrs will I get in parallel connection and vice- versa. And what is the merit/demerit of each. Thanks

for the connection
join positve (+) to (+) of the battery with cable 16mm and do same to negative (-)
in parallel you get double hour of single battery

merit is that you have longer hour while demerit is that you get longer hour of charging unless you upgrade your
charging system

1 Like

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by specco(m): 11:42pm On Aug 31, 2013
femiolorun:

for the connection
join positve (+) to (+) of the battery with cable 16mm and do same to negative (-)
in parallel you get double hour of single battery

merit is that you have longer hour while demerit is that you get longer hour of charging unless you upgrade your
charging system

Yes. Thanks to abinafiu and femeolorun. I recently introduced a friend to this inverter technology and he just accepted it and recently acquired a 5kva Inverter and 8nos 200ah batteries to go with it, but when I asked the man (ie Installer) whether he'll connect the 8 batteries in parallel or in series and he said that it would be in series and that series connection is better. I should have asked him to explain to me why he prefered one over the other but I never did because I was interrupted by a call and I left the place afterwards. That prompted my earlier post because I want know the advantage of series connection over parallel connection if there's any to guide me as I intend getting my no2 battery soon. For example,I know that 1nos 200ah 12 v battery gives 2400wat hr and with a 300watt load it gives me approx. 7hrs . Now with 2nos 200ah 12 v batteries, which connection will give 4800wat hr or more. Parallel or Series? Or it does'nt count like that? I hope you get my drift in this post. Thanks
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by abunafiu(m): 5:03pm On Sep 01, 2013
specco:

Yes. Thanks to abinafiu and femeolorun. I recently introduced a friend to this inverter technology and he just accepted it and recently acquired a 5kva Inverter and 8nos 200ah batteries to go with it, but when I asked the man (ie Installer) whether he'll connect the 8 batteries in parallel or in series and he said that it would be in series and that series connection is better. I should have asked him to explain to me why he prefered one over the other but I never did because I was interrupted by a call and I left the place afterwards. That prompted my earlier post because I want know the advantage of series connection over parallel connection if there's any to guide me as I intend getting my no2 battery soon. For example,I know that 1nos 200ah 12 v battery gives 2400wat hr and with a 300watt load it gives me approx. 7hrs . Now with 2nos 200ah 12 v batteries, which connection will give 4800wat hr or more. Parallel or Series? Or it does'nt count like that? I hope you get my drift in this post. Thanks

Most likely ur friends inverter is a 5kva @ 96v system. Inverters come in various types and capacities. Ranging from 12v to 96v or more. Since ur inverter is 12v, adopting series connection automaticaly gives u 24v which is too high and unsuitable for ur inverter. Parallel connection will make ur voltage remain at 12(with double ah).
So generally speaking, ur inverter system voltage will determine if u will series or parallel connect additional batteries. In all ur charging time will be doubled. Hope this helps.
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by specco(m): 11:15pm On Sep 01, 2013
Yea mate but what difference does it make,for 2nos 200ah 12v battery in parallel connection, the total voltage remains 12v but my online time is doubled and in series connection the total voltage is increased to 24v. What is the advantage of the increased voltage as I have already doubled my power hour with parallel connection. Pls I want to know
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by femiolorun(m): 3:17am On Sep 02, 2013
specco: Yea mate but what difference does it make,for 2nos 200ah 12v battery in parallel connection, the total voltage remains 12v but my online time is doubled and in series connection the total voltage is increased to 24v. What is the advantage of the increased voltage as I have already doubled my power hour with parallel connection. Pls I want to know

Let me clear the air here as an inverter designer,
For example have you not seen an inverter of 5kva with 4battery in series also 8batteries in series and at worst 10 batteries in series? The truth of the whole matter here is that
1 take 5kva as a case study, 5kva with 4batteries is more expensive than 8batteries and also then 10batteries. Consider the amount you will be spending on changing battery and also consider the amount you will spend intially at purchase time.
2 whether 4 batteries or more put same load on 5kva with 4 batteries and that of 8 batteries, you will get same hour of useage now tell me who lose? Of course is the man that has additional 8batteries that lose money here.
3 as a designer to design inverter with leSs battery is more expensive than more battery, for example with 4batteries on 5kva which is 5000/24. And 5000/48 you will discover that, that of 24 has higher current which is expensive to design than that of 48volt how much more 96v input. So my dear product with more batteries, the producer gaim more while customer spend fortune to get batteries.
4 do not connect a 12V With 24volt unless you have enough cash to get another inverter, cos it will damage no two way about it.
5 parellel connection give you more useage hour

Femi 08033681445.
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by visitor30(m): 12:05pm On Sep 02, 2013
@ All and most especially SUV,Pdozie,daze07,JUO,femiolorun & abunafiu, am new on the thread and I would like to say a big thank you for all your contributions here. I just finished going through the entire thread and I want to say it has been very educative and informative.

I have been wanting to go the inverter way for a long time now and procrastination has always been my issue. I finally decide to kill it and am ready to start my project on owning/using an inverter.
Usage will be to power basic household appliances (1no 51" Samsung Plasma TV, 1no 32"LG TV, 2no ceiling fans, 12no 18W energy saving bulbs, 1no laptop, 2no BB phones & 1no Samsung galaxy tab).
Note the above will be the maximum load capacity to be run at any given point in time, which will not be exceeded but rather can be reduced, say when we are using just one of the TVs, and also the other fan will go off as well as some of the bulbs.
Advice on the best inverter to use (Capacity/Make); no of batteries for a start and considering future battery bank expansion to give longer hour usage. We do have more than 6hrs of power supply from PHCN on a daily basis.
Your contributions will be highly appreciated as well expert advice from the inverter pros in the house. Thanks!
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by abunafiu(m): 7:16pm On Sep 02, 2013
visitor30: @ All and most especially SUV,Pdozie,daze07,JUO,femiolorun & abunafiu, am new on the thread and I would like to say a big thank you for all your contributions here. I just finished going through the entire thread and I want to say it has been very educative and informative.

I have been wanting to go the inverter way for a long time now and procrastination has always been my issue. I finally decide to kill it and am ready to start my project on owning/using an inverter.
Usage will be to power basic household appliances (1no 51" Samsung Plasma TV, 1no 32"LG TV, 2no ceiling fans, 12no 18W energy saving bulbs, 1no laptop, 2no BB phones & 1no Samsung galaxy tab).
Note the above will be the maximum load capacity to be run at any given point in time, which will not be exceeded but rather can be reduced, say when we are using just one of the TVs, and also the other fan will go off as well as some of the bulbs.
Advice on the best inverter to use (Capacity/Make); no of batteries for a start and considering future battery bank expansion to give longer hour usage. We do have more than 6hrs of power supply from PHCN on a daily basis.
Your contributions will be highly appreciated as well expert advice from the inverter pros in the house. Thanks!

Nice way of puting across ur question,
Products (sukham, genius, luminous, safepower are all GOOD>
Capacity- 800VA is ok but you will surely regret not buying 1500VA because, the enjoyment is almost unlimited for u with 1500VA based on the load u quoted. Whereas, 800VA will only power the loads u listed conviniently but think of when u have a visitor or when u want to use a LASER JET printer, then ur 800va WILL NOT BE SUFFICIENT.

NOTE ur pocket is the main determinant. with 800va, u,ll get not less than 4hrs back up if u use 200AH batt at ur listed loads(every thing all at once).
1500VA- you can add more emergency loads as they come and u'll get not less than 10hrs with ur listed loads(presentl all at once)

Hope this helps, dont mind my typo as usung my phone........
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by GeorgeD1(m): 10:21pm On Sep 02, 2013
femiolorun:

Let me clear the air here as an inverter designer,
For example have you not seen an inverter of 5kva with 4battery in series also 8batteries in series and at worst 10 batteries in series? The truth of the whole matter here is that
1 take 5kva as a case study, 5kva with 4batteries is more expensive than 8batteries and also then 10batteries. Consider the amount you will be spending on changing battery and also consider the amount you will spend intially at purchase time.
2 whether 4 batteries or more put same load on 5kva with 4 batteries and that of 8 batteries, you will get same hour of useage now tell me who lose? Of course is the man that has additional 8batteries that lose money here.
3 as a designer to design inverter with leSs battery is more expensive than more battery, for example with 4batteries on 5kva which is 5000/24. And 5000/48 you will discover that, that of 24 has higher current which is expensive to design than that of 48volt how much more 96v input. So my dear product with more batteries, the producer gaim more while customer spend fortune to get batteries.
4 do not connect a 12V With 24volt unless you have enough cash to get another inverter, cos it will damage no two way about it.
5 parellel connection give you more useage hour

femiolorun,

i'm sorry but i think you're getting things a bit mixed up here.

inverter system design does not have to do with who ultimately gains or loses. the main driving factor for system voltage for inverters is its application, ie what it will be used to power. inverters with higher system voltages are mostly of higher wattage types, ie 5kw and above. this is because it is more efficient to convert a dc voltage of higher voltage to alternating curent (ac). for example if you're converting 96vdc to 220vac, there are less conversion losses than when you're converting 12vdc or 24vdc to the same 220vac. again, with a higher system voltage, wires of smaller diameter can be used to run between the charge controller and the solar modules thereby saving costs of cable for the customer. lastly, with a higher system voltage, you get more energy storage and more run times. contrary to what you said, a battery bank of 4 pieces 200ah batteries and one of 8 pieces 200ah batteries will not last the same amount of time. that of 8 pcs batteries will last double the time of the 4 pcs batteries.

just one more point, it is not a very good practice to keep changing out your inverter batteries. a good quality inverter battery is supposed to last anywhere between 5 to 10 years before it is due to be replaced. some even last up to 15 yrs. so having up to 8, 10 or even 12 batteries will not make you to frequently change your batteries unless there is something terribly wrong with your system. in fact the bigger your battery bank, the less likely you'll need to dip them beyond safe limits and the more likely the batteries will last beyond their expected service life.

just my little contribution.

1 Like

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by femiolorun(m): 10:43am On Sep 03, 2013
George_D:

femiolorun,

i'm sorry but i think you're getting things a bit mixed up here.

inverter system design does not have to do with who ultimately gains or loses. the main driving factor for system voltage for inverters is its application, ie what it will be used to power. inverters with higher system voltages are mostly of higher wattage types, ie 5kw and above. this is because it is more efficient to convert a dc voltage of higher voltage to alternating curent (ac). for example if you're converting 96vdc to 220vac, there are less conversion losses than when you're converting 12vdc or 24vdc to the same 220vac. again, with a higher system voltage, wires of smaller diameter can be used to run between the charge controller and the solar modules thereby saving costs of cable for the customer. lastly, with a higher system voltage, you get more energy storage and more run times. contrary to what you said, a battery bank of 4 pieces 200ah batteries and one of 8 pieces 200ah batteries will not last the same amount of time. that of 8 pcs batteries will last double the time of the 4 pcs batteries.

just one more point, it is not a very good practice to keep changing out your inverter batteries. a good quality inverter battery is supposed to last anywhere between 5 to 10 years before it is due to be replaced. some even last up to 15 yrs. so having up to 8, 10 or even 12 batteries will not make you to frequently change your batteries unless there is something terribly wrong with your system. in fact the bigger your battery bank, the less likely you'll need to dip them beyond safe limits and the more likely the batteries will last beyond their expected service life.

just my little contribution.

George D
Let me analyze detail for you by quoting your reply and also give solution
Inverters with higher system voltages are mostly of higher wattage types, ie 5kw and above. this is because it is more efficient to convert a dc voltage of higher voltage to alternating current (ac).
ANSWER: you are saying this because this is what is available in the market and not because is not efficient to convert from dc to ac; the main reason is this 1 because of cost and 2 because of availability of material, now practically
For 5000w at 24volt input this is the current you will need to work with when designing using this 5000/24v battery give 208amp now tell me which current carry conductor (Copper wire) can handle this, compare 5000/96v battery give 52amp then for two side since is center tape you have a current of 26amp which gauge 10 can conveniently handle, if you are an engineer and you work with inverter you will see some transformer now on flat copper which is what is used to achieve this and this is costly, any engineer using the normal copper and want to achieve this then will have to double is copper wire to achieve this, I hope you must have seen this.

For example if you're converting 96vdc to 220vac, there are less conversion losses than when you're converting 12vdc or 24vdc to the same 220vac.
ANSWER, talking about efficiency even if you are winding a 12v system design and is not well laid you tend to have loss which increase our off load current

With a higher system voltage, wires of smaller diameter can be used to run between the charge controller and the solar modules thereby saving costs of cable for the customer.

Answer this is correct and that is what is applicable to what I first explained which is applicable to inverter design, do you know xantrex inverter? They make use of flat copper in their design and their 1.8kva does for 176,000 while 4.5kva 978,000 24v input.

With a higher system voltage, wires of smaller diameter can be used to run between the charge controller and the solar modules thereby saving costs of cable for the customer.

Answer this is correct and that is what is applicable to what I first explained which is applicable to inverter design, do you know xantrex inverter? They make use of flat copper in their design and their 1.8kva does for 176,000 while 4.5kva 978,000 24v input.

with a higher system voltage, you get more energy storage and more run times. contrary to what you said, a battery bank of 4 pieces 200ah batteries and one of 8 pieces 200ah batteries will not last the same amount of time. that of 8 pcs batteries will last double the time of the 4 pcs batteries.
Answer, you are wrong here, a battery bank of 4 at 200ah and that of 8 at 200ah on same load will last the same except that of 8 is on series with two in parallel given a total of 400amp in 24volt, if you are saying that of 8 will last than that of 4, it mean 48v at 200ah and 48v at 400am then you are correct

just one more point, it is not a very good practice to keep changing out your inverter batteries. a good quality inverter battery is supposed to last anywhere between 5 to 10 years before it is due to be replaced.
Answer, the battery will have here are meant to server for two years, but with my experience most pple use in cycle use less than two years, do you know the reason? While are all these battery dealer given only 6month on battery while actually it can serve for two years if you are using it in a cycle use? Find out I give it out to you as research lol

Femi
08033681445 08077668891
josfemi@yahoo.com babafemio@gulftreasures.org
BB 2A0D80C7
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by visitor30(m): 10:58am On Sep 03, 2013
abunafiu:

Nice way of puting across ur question,
Products (sukham, genius, luminous, safepower are all GOOD>
Capacity- 800VA is ok but you will surely regret not buying 1500VA because, the enjoyment is almost unlimited for u with 1500VA based on the load u quoted. Whereas, 800VA will only power the loads u listed conviniently but think of when u have a visitor or when u want to use a LASER JET printer, then ur 800va WILL NOT BE SUFFICIENT.

NOTE ur pocket is the main determinant. with 800va, u,ll get not less than 4hrs back up if u use 200AH batt at ur listed loads(every thing all at once).
1500VA- you can add more emergency loads as they come and u'll get not less than 10hrs with ur listed loads(presentl all at once)

Hope this helps, don't mind my typo as using my phone........

Thanks abunafiu
However, will the 1.5kva inverter be a 12v or 24v and how many batteries do I need for a start before increasing the battery bank. Also can you please give me a rough cost estimate of what it will take. I appreciate!
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by idsolar(m): 3:27pm On Sep 03, 2013
@femi, @gd i no sabi turenchi nd let us not deviate is femi saying that 5kva 48v nd 5kva 96v wt 200ah batr setup carrying 1000w load will last d same hr?
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by GeorgeD1(m): 6:28pm On Sep 03, 2013
idsolar: @femi, @gd i no sabi turenchi nd let us not deviate is femi saying that 5kva 48v nd 5kva 96v wt 200ah batr setup carrying 1000w load will last d same hr?

idsolar,

unfortunately, yes. and this is the first time i'm seeing someone saying that.

also, i see femi has taken pains to dissect my post even to the very letters which is a bit laughable because
i don't really think a topic like this should be up for debate. the facts are everywhere for anyone interested
enough to read.

with what i'm seeing here, i think i may just decide to take a back seat (once again) and let him run the show.

1 Like

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by femiolorun(m): 7:46pm On Sep 03, 2013
idsolar: @femi, @gd i no sabi turenchi nd let us not deviate is femi saying that 5kva 48v nd 5kva 96v wt 200ah batr setup carrying 1000w load will last d same hr?

idsolar,
you can probably do an experiment with all you equipment like meter, clam meter connected and possible oscilloscope to observe wave form as volt and current changes anyway to see more fact, it is the increase in amp hour that determine the run-time not increase in voltage.

with same load, no variation in respect of input voltage you have same hour. also when some say he is using 8batteries and another say 4 batteries found out the connection from both of them if possible go and take a look for your self, this are my experiences over the year aside from the theory aspect.
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by femiolorun(m): 8:02pm On Sep 03, 2013
George_D:

idsolar,

unfortunately, yes. and this is the first time i'm seeing someone saying that.

also, i see femi has taken pains to dissect my post even to the very letters which is a bit laughable because
i don't really think a topic like this should be up for debate. the facts are everywhere for anyone interested
enough to read.

with what i'm seeing here, i think i may just decide to take a back seat (once again) and let him run the show.

this is not a debate forum but to show our practical experiences not what we think, even in your last post that you made mention on batteries lasting for many year, i quotes cycle use in my reply and i also quoted only six month warranted on what this battery dealer are given which the reason is not far fetched, we have different brand of battery, if you are use to marine system and nepa generating station you will see a battery that is 1000amp that last for years and all these marine battery that cost fortune to get are the one that goes higher, but mean while if you are using as a standby use most of time and not everyday use with our popular battery here then you tend to have more than two yrs, i will love people to start commenting or a forum start on battery so that you can see people say they use a battery for only 8month while other say the use 1yrs + but few saying they use close to two yrs or a little bit more, let them tell us their experiences

also let me ask you a question sir, how many hour if am running a load consuming 10amp of 500watt for 4 hours on 12v 200amp batter and also on another 10amp of 500watt on 24v 200ammp how many hour will i get sir? if the off load current are the same and also if the off load current are not the same let say 3amp different practically?

my brother there are a lot to know in inverter and there are still lot to be known

thanks
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by Adeyemi002: 9:56pm On Sep 03, 2013
pls house i jst 1 2 knw hw long does it take charge newly bought battery of 150ah wit 800-1200watts inverter
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by Adeyemi002: 9:56pm On Sep 03, 2013
pls house i jst 1 2 knw hw long does it take charge newly bought battery of 150ah wit 800-1200watts inverter. i urgently nd ur reply
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by femiolorun(m): 9:22am On Sep 04, 2013
Adeyemi002: pls house i jst 1 2 knw hw long does it take charge newly bought battery of 150ah wit 800-1200watts inverter. i urgently nd ur reply

firstly a newly bought battery do comes fully charge, to confirm this use you digital multimeter to read the voltage it should give you between 12.5 to 12.8volt then apply a load to your inverter or ta dc like car headlight bulb to it, the voltage should not drop below 12.4v. this give you assurance that it fully charge.

when you battery is discharge (new battery as you said) its takes between 7 to 12 hours, this cannot really be acertian due to following reason
1 the current the charger is using to charge
2 the stability of your source

but for instance if you have a constant voltage of 220v at 10amp then expect minimum of 8 to 10hrs, this is just a kind of 90% answer i given but if you have a 20amp charging system it charge for 3hours for deep cycle battery
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by Adeyemi002: 2:39pm On Sep 04, 2013
10x 4 ur reply i m really gre8ful
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 06, 2013
Which is better? Zenith or Ritar deep cycle batteries.
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by kiekie1(m): 9:36am On Sep 06, 2013
HURRY HURRY HURRY !!!!!!!

New Powersafe Batteries 12v190a in Stock now (yellow color) 2012 Production date .........55k

Perlight Solar Panels in stock ..... 12v 80watts to 24v 230watts ...........

Emerson Intelligent Battery Chargers ... 24v 60a.... 20k ..... 48v 30a .... 30k

CALL MR FRANKIE 08135031951 NOW

1 Like

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 07, 2013
Please Femi or IDsolar. Whats the best battery between Sukam, Ritar and Zenith Deep Cycle 200 amp Battries? Which one is more rugged and trustworthy?
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by femiolorun(m): 12:56pm On Sep 07, 2013
exxell: Please Femi or IDsolar. Whats the best battery between Sukam, Ritar and Zenith Deep Cycle 200 amp Battries? Which one is more rugged and trustworthy?

bros there is no battery that is not good from the above, it depend on choice but for me rita i better if you get the new one

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (166) (Reply)

How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password Using Cmd / Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here.

Viewing this topic: vinsilva(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.