Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience - Computers (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience (626260 Views)

Your Experience With Spectranet Internet Services / Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience / Any One Into Security Installations Systems, Lets Have A Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by 3kay945(m): 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2011
Since i got my inverter + battery 6months ago it has not for once fully charged. This is due to the stupid Nepa in area. The most enjoyable thing about it, its capacity to automatically switch itself to Nepa and from. Ur appliances wil not even blink during dis process, I use G v Q inverter and blue gate deep circle battry.

1 Like

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by idsolar(m): 8:44am On Dec 12, 2011
GLORY! i strongly advise u feed power from nepa thru stabilizer to inverter. GXQ inverters dont like direct connectn. better battr chargn demand steady and constant power flow at 220v. welcome to d world of alternative energy and backup.
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by 3kay945(m): 1:32pm On Dec 13, 2011
idsolar:

GLORY! i strongly advise u feed power from nepa thru stabilizer to inverter. GXQ inverters dont like direct connectn. better battr chargn demand steady and constant power flow at 220v. welcome to d world of alternative energy and backup.
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by 3kay945(m): 1:37pm On Dec 13, 2011
idsolar:

Even after 12hrs chargn, it wont full. I use 200, amp deep circle. U advice i get battery charger?
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by idsolar(m): 4:09pm On Dec 13, 2011
give us the true picture of ur installation so that we can know where d problem is coming from. details pls. your inverter (capacity?). battery size and any other info.
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by JUO(m): 5:24pm On Dec 15, 2011
Even after 12hrs chargn, it wont full. I use 200, amp deep circle. U advice i get battery charger? 
some inverters charger battery slow. i will advice you to get stabilizer for the inverter. remember blue gate battery is 20hrs not like most batteries that are 10hrs. i have used some of them but mercury inverter can charge 400ah battery for 7hrs. it must be on 220v ac input.
check the inverter if there is option of slow and fast charging

1 Like

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by 3kay945(m): 10:08pm On Dec 15, 2011
idsolar:

give us the true picture of your installation so that we can know where d problem is coming from. details pls. your inverter (capacity?). battery size and any other info.

The inverter is GxQ. 800 to 1200watts
The battery is blue gate 200AH/20hr
I use it with stabilizer 1000wat when on nepa but direct with generator. Thanks
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by Johnpaul2k2(m): 11:41pm On Dec 15, 2011
Here i Come Live!!! again

London used laptop,New laptops,

All kinds of Blackberry, Torch, Bold 1,2,3,4,5, Curve 1,2,3 at cheapest Rate grin grin grin grin

Nokia phones.then all the computers accessories, desktop system.

Flash usb modem for browsing at Attractive Rate!!!

My company name remains Fedics technology Nig ltd .

Call me on 08066063727,

COMPUTER VILLAGE SUIT

NAME EVERESTUS MGBENKA
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by idsolar(m): 8:31am On Dec 16, 2011
Kay on nepa or gen read d amp ur inverter is using to charge ur battery then u will know how long it suppose to take to charge. if d amp is low introduce separate charger but smart charger o.
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by idsolar(m): 8:42am On Dec 16, 2011
guys what is view on this setup. george d what is ur take?
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by JUO(m): 9:07am On Dec 16, 2011
if u are in delta state. i have good news for u, i have 150ah battery for give away price. is just 25k. instead of buying 200ah for 50k, i think is better u buy 300ah for for 50k. call juo on 08098733709 or juo1@ovi.com

1 Like

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by targus: 11:29am On Dec 20, 2011
Hello House, Can someone please help me spec which inverter i can use for my farm house, we'll need to Power 5 Energy saving bulbs, 1 (32inch)Tv, 2 Standing Fans at any point in time, but we can only charge it with generator (This is an Off-grid Location), Can you also advise how many Kva Generator do we need to charge it, We'll need to put on Generator for about 4 hours daily to use the pumping machine and the deep freezer anyway, will this be enough time for the battery to be fully recharge?. Thanks
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by idsolar(m): 1:02pm On Dec 20, 2011
targus, lets get it further. check what is the wattage of the energy save so we could multiply, look at the back of the tv get d watt, do d same for the fan. these will give us the exact load then we prescribe. it is better this way so we can be exact then add some % on top to meet your need. i also wonder why u may not want solar panel (may be cost or security). lets hv the details though so we could chat better.
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by targus: 1:26pm On Dec 20, 2011
@Idsolar, Thanks for your response, The Energy saving lights are 20watts each, Standing fan is 50 watts each and 37 lcd tv is 170 watts, I'm not using solar because i'm goint to end up using biogas eventually. Thanks
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by idsolar(m): 2:41pm On Dec 20, 2011
5 ebulbx20=100w
170tvx1=170w
2fan x 50=100w
total load=100+170+100=370w
0.8kva (0.6kw) or any 1kw inverter will handle this load. in ur submission u said u will be putting on generator to run pump and freezer and no small generator will take this load (pump and freezer). so any generator u will use to hand the pump will do the charging of your inverter. the one we install here, it is ibetapasmynebo that he use to charge and within 3-5hrs it is full (200ah battery) depending on his usage. we installed sukam inverter 0.8kva and battery 200ah.

i believe the house will hv more ideas, pls contribute lets learn.
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by targus: 2:50pm On Dec 20, 2011
@Idsolar, Thanks for your help on this, whats the average price of 200ah battery? and if i use 2 batteries, how long will it last for on the listed load and how long will it take to be fully charge
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by JUO(m): 5:38pm On Dec 20, 2011
@targus i will advice you to use 200ahx2 which is 400ah, because you are going to depend solely on the inverter
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by targus: 5:42pm On Dec 20, 2011
@Juo, Thats the plan i just want to know how much the battery cost and how long it will last on the listed load and how long to be fully recharge using generator
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by JUO(m): 5:54pm On Dec 20, 2011
will the tv be on 24/7? 200ah is 50k each but can get 150ah for 25k each. instead of buying 400ah for 100k don't you think is better you buy 600ah for 100k?
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by targus: 6:19pm On Dec 20, 2011
@Juo, The Tv will be on for maximum of 12 hours a day, the light will only be on for between 7pm and 11 pm with the exception of just 2 bulbs that will be on till 6am.How long will the 600ah last for on full charge and how long to recharge fully using generator because it's extremely important that the generator is not use for more than 4/5hours daily
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by JUO(m): 6:24pm On Dec 20, 2011
with your description, 600ah can stay up 7days. depending on the inverter but i know it will take 15hrs to be fully charged. if you are interested on 150ah contact me
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by targus: 6:26pm On Dec 20, 2011
Ok, I will do that , which 1kw inverter would you recommend?
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by targus: 6:30pm On Dec 20, 2011
And the price as well please. Thanks
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by JUO(m): 7:47am On Dec 21, 2011
with the experience i have on inverter. some will cut-off at 11v dc, some 10v dc if the inverter is 12v dc. for quick charge try mercury it is pure electronics, no component in it will drain the battery when there is no load unlike bluegate, sukam etc that will drain the battery when there is no load.
the battery is 25k for 150ah each

N.B bluegate 24v/12v dc will cut-off at 22v/11v dc i have proof on this if you need snapshot of my meter i will post it. mercury 24v/12v dc will cut off at 20v/10v dc. advice never you lay your hands on locally made inverters unless you want to use the battery for 6months.

1 Like

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by Vicky2k(m): 9:49am On Dec 21, 2011
Pls nairalanders, how do i go about constructing a locally made inverter. Materials. Circuits etc. I was given such as my Diploma Project. Any Idea would be Appreciated.
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by targus: 6:28pm On Dec 21, 2011
@Juo, Thanks for your help, i spoke to someone at bluegate today and the lady told me that their inverter if i use 6 batteries as projected to carry the loads for about 3 days non stop will start losing power after about 6 months, is that true.?
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by idsolar(m): 6:04pm On Dec 24, 2011
Vicky i just saw ur post. search with google eg 100w inverter circuit diagram. when u get d one u want, hit d market with ur list. dont forget to buy vero board and soldering iron o. all d best.
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by Zector(m): 10:08am On Dec 28, 2011
The renewable power packages can be ready alternatives to conventional power protection devices and complementary to the national grid (NEPA),which has not been too reliable and offer power for continued operations for as long as designed for.

The packages can either be
1. Stand alone solar-which depend on the sun for renewing energy its battery storage.

2. Hybrid – combines more than one source (sunlight, NEPA/Genset) for replenishing energy to its battery storage.

3. Back up – solely depends on NEPA /Genset to replenish energy to its battery storage.

Out of these three packages,Backup power has found to be the cheapest and easy to afford in times of finance.
In the world today ,we have different manufacturers/makers of inverter but the percentage that are reliable in times of
durability,surge adaptability and continuous working are minimal.
In this wise we have come with series of inverters from USA ( Xantrex,Magnum,Outback,Victron and Selectronic) that has capacity
to withstand the test of time.All these inverters are modified and pure sine wave.All appliances can go on with these inverter.
If you therefore need any of these product you can get to

YOMI (Pawazec Nig Ltd)

We sell and Installation
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by 9iceX(m): 11:31am On Jan 03, 2012
I'm kinda interested in learninq how to build an inverter too. I'mma student, buh i just needed an alternative. 9ja tin na{u knw}. Graduate wit no work.lol

With thiz, I can be my own boss. Modernise mah work and live a qud life. Refer me to any location within Kwara and Lagos where I can qet a solid xperience please. THANK!
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by ValueAddin: 1:47pm On Jan 03, 2012
cheesy

With the recent hike in fuel price due to the subsidy removal, I want to assume that having an inverter will become an essential commodity to provide electricity supply to many homes.
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by Zector(m): 8:36am On Jan 04, 2012
Let us now look at direction of renewable energy such as INVERTER,now that
petrol and diesel is no going area for our generator to be powered.

FOR MORE INFO

email;pawazecnl@yahoo.com
tel;08098272744

1 Like

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 16, 2012
I use a GXQ 800 WATTS inverter with a Ritar 100AH battery. Can I use it with a LG LED tv directly coz i think it has sensitive electronic components?
In the past, the inverter has burnt several chinese laptop power packs:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (166) (Reply)

How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password Using Cmd / Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.