Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1922 Views)

He insisted I take in before marriage / Had Sex In A Public Place? Where? / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 09, 2021
Re: . by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 09, 2021
Wahala grin
Re: . by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 09, 2021
SmellySperm:
grin
Do you know any good place I can learn fast and be expert in it?
Re: . by Qatar2022: 12:35pm On Nov 09, 2021
Is it on bed or real one?

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 09, 2021
Qatar2022:
Is it on bed or real one?
I mean taekuando as in karat,I really want to be fully prepared for marriage in all aspect and areas.
Re: . by tarboshi(m): 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2021
Learning character and knowing how to control your tongue will save you in marriage more than learning Taekuando.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by eddynaira125: 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2021
Go to mile 2 or Oshodi, u will be train for free
Re: . by Deffjam: 12:42pm On Nov 09, 2021
Don't bother yourself,I don't see you marrying anytime soon...... probably the next 2 decades.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 09, 2021
tarboshi:
Learning character and knowing how to control your tongue will save you in marriage more than learning Taekuando.
All that won't work on modern men and me I can't keep shut so I have to equip myself and be fully ready for marriage
Re: . by unbitchable(m): 12:44pm On Nov 09, 2021
If you are serious, i can recommend a platform that trains women but i question your level of reasoning as to why you would want to learn taekuando going into marriage. Are you preparing yourself battle ready for your man?. What kinda mindset are you taking into marriage?. I'm trying to figure out how serious your challenges are, unless otherwise your usual ways of catching cruise.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 09, 2021
Deffjam:
Don't bother yourself,I don't see you marrying anytime soon...... probably the next 2 decades.
The irony of it is that na me dy reject proposal so far,maybe after I've learned taekuando I'll consider someone
Re: . by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
Please suggest a good place in Abuja or Lagos Island where I can learn Taekuando and Karat so that when I get married I can defend myself properly. The men we have these days have given us no choice than to be fully prepared before venturing into marriage with them, I don't want to be caught unawares. Your suggestions are highly welcomed, Thanks.
if u like learn taekwondo and martial arts together, if you marry a man like me u'll always go to work with a black eye, a missing tooth and a torn lips. grin
Re: . by Deffjam: 12:48pm On Nov 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
The irony of it is that na me dy reject proposal so far,maybe after I've learned taekuando I'll consider someone
you dey reject proposal or you dey reject fuc.kboys ........too much experience com dey make you , Identify one.
Re: . by DriverX: 12:49pm On Nov 09, 2021
Imagine an idiot somewhere seeing this one and falling in love with her gutter mentality. Imagine planning to fight in a marriage you've not even entered. Is this the wife material? Tuueh

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 09, 2021
unbitchable:
If you are powerless serious, i can recommend a platform that punching bag trains women but i question your level of reasoning as to why you would want to learn taekuando going into marriage. Are you preparing yourself battle ready for your man?. What kinda mindset are you taking into marriage?. I'm trying to figure out how serious your challenges are, unless otherwise your usual ways of catching cruise.
I am very serious, I just watched a video of man that was seriously battering his wife and the woman was powerless and something struck me that I needed to learn how to defend myself since it has become a normal thing with Nigerian men to turn their wives into punching bags.So I don't and can't be a punching bag to somebody's son so I am taking the necessary precaution and prevention.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 09, 2021
BadRadio:
if u like learn taekwondo and martial arts together, if you marry a man like me u'll always go to work with a black eye, a missing tooth and a torn lips. grin
You'll receive same from my expertise, especially how to kick your balls would be an area of concentration for me
Re: . by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 09, 2021
DriverX:
Imagine an idiot somewhere seeing this one and falling in love with her gutter mentality. Imagine planning to fight in a marriage you've not even entered. Is this the wife material? Tuueh
Are you afraid of what's about to hit you all,its a welcomed development for every woman to learn it before marriage in case any of them is unfortunate to marry your type
Re: . by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
You'll receive same from my expertise, especially how to kick your balls would be an area of concentration for me
I will take you out limb by limb, finger by finger, toe by toes... i will drag u around by ur hair and gag you with a loaf of bread !!!grin
Re: . by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 09, 2021
BadRadio:
I will take you out limb by limb, finger by finger, toe by toes... i will drag u around by ur hair and gag you with a loaf of bread !!!grin
And that will ever be the last time you'll have erection abi you enjoy been a LAKIRIBOTO?
Re: . by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
And that will ever be the last time you'll have erection abi you enjoy been a LAKIRIBOTO?
I will put hot engine oil inside ur puccigrin
Re: . by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
Do you know any good place I can learn fast and be expert in it?
If u like go and learn martial art,I'll squeeze ur neck,whoop your ass,drag ur hair around and finally give u a hot doggy style. Fvck u to stupor grin
Re: . by DriverX: 1:18pm On Nov 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
Are you afraid of what's about to hit you all,its a welcomed development for every woman to learn it before marriage in case any of them is unfortunate to marry your type
Doofus. I've never hit a woman, and will never. Says a lot about your IQ to think I'm "your type" simply because I pointed out your stupidity. Thankfully, not every woman of marriageable age has your pig sty mentality.

1 Like

Re: . by aimmoney9: 1:36pm On Nov 09, 2021
Brothel grin grin
Re: . by Muna4real(f): 4:10pm On Nov 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
Please suggest a good place in Abuja or Lagos Island where I can learn Taekuando and Karat so that when I get married I can defend myself properly. The men we have these days have given us no choice than to be fully prepared before venturing into marriage with them, I don't want to be caught unawares. Your suggestions are highly welcomed, Thanks.

Who are you planning to use the skill on? undecided
Re: . by Slavishbenin: 4:16pm On Nov 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
Zzor you have started showing your lowlife again. Continue
Re: . by Slavishbenin: 4:17pm On Nov 09, 2021
tarboshi:
I agree
Re: . by SenecaTheYonger: 4:19pm On Nov 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
All that won't work on modern men and me I can't keep shut so I have to equip myself and be fully ready for marriage

WEll you better don't get married. All the training in the world won't change your muscle strength, which is what really matters when throwing a punch.
Re: . by PrimeWatermark: 4:20pm On Nov 09, 2021
Iyaebe:

Be calming down... There are men that will not engage in domestic violence and you wouldn't still be able to trigger them to be violent.
But they would treat you in the language you understand.

No one should go into marriage with a defensive mindset, be it man or woman... It spoils the fun.
Re: . by Truvelisback(m): 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2021
Iyaebi, you?

1 Share

Re: . by LINTUNE(m): 4:37pm On Nov 09, 2021
;Dzzor is that you?..don't worry this your recent account would soon be banner for 600 years, so that you go rest..

1 Like

Re: . by Boogyman557: 4:43pm On Nov 09, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool WTF MAN
Re: . by Stupidquestions: 4:47pm On Nov 09, 2021
A single mom like u don't need husband..your fvcking around should be enough for you...
Iya adoko

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Many Mothers Encourage Their Daughters To Prostitute B4 Marriage / I Had A Dream And Need Interpretation. / Are Nigerians Shallow?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.