Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,774 members, 7,866,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:16 AM

Your Wife Wants You To Abandon Your Almost Blind Aged Mother - What Will You Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Wife Wants You To Abandon Your Almost Blind Aged Mother - What Will You Do? (1169 Views)

My Friends Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble / You Meet A Pastor Doing This To Your Own Mother, What Will You Do? (Photos) / How To Differentiate Between A Girl Who Wants You And A Girl Who Wants Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Your Wife Wants You To Abandon Your Almost Blind Aged Mother - What Will You Do? by Opeyemiextra(f): 9:50am On Nov 10, 2021
No reason can be good enough especially when it's a responsible parent who has worked hard to ensure the comfort of that child. But, family matters are simple when one is an outsider. Some men too will not want this so it's not just a woman thing.

For the op, he mentioned that he is abroad, take the mother to a care home while he sorts things out with the wife. It's to the mother's disadvantage if her son decides to take her home without the wife's consent. She is a mother or would hope to be so he should appeal to her through that.
Favfables1:

I love your response...
From your response I can assume you're open minded...
However...
What reason is good enough for a wife to tell her husband to abandon his mother??
Re: Your Wife Wants You To Abandon Your Almost Blind Aged Mother - What Will You Do? by Opeyemiextra(f): 9:51am On Nov 10, 2021
Are you saying some men don't also do this? Let's not make this a gender thing, please.
SarutobiEky:
tsk tsk tsk. Women!
Re: Your Wife Wants You To Abandon Your Almost Blind Aged Mother - What Will You Do? by Testimony1988(m): 10:01pm On Nov 12, 2021
She's not a wife material.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Tinubu Offers U #50,000,000 To Endorse Him, Will U Reject It? / Is He A Simple Man Or Alpha Male? (photo) / What Year Would You Like To Go Back To And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.