Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,367 members, 7,861,012 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:53 PM

- Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (1857 Views)

Nairalanders In Interracial Relationships Here? / Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience / "Nigerian Bedwench" Fiasco | Interracial dating Nigerian women under attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 10, 2021
SarutobiEky:
I swear, I come lost at a certain point. Your would be colombiana is really having a strong influence on you. Tread carefully o. grin anyway, I have broad shoulders, they'll come handy angry cheesy
Don't mind me... I don't usually re-read what I type... embarassed

Broad shoulders? kiss

To cry on later? grin
Re: by SarutobiEky(m): 3:35pm On Nov 10, 2021
Datboredberry:
Don't mind me... I don't usually re-read what I type... embarassed

Broad shoulders? kiss

To cry on later? grin
try dey cool down. cheesy yes o, you gerrit, to cry on later. Cause there's gonna be crashing and burning, (singing) cheesy
Re: by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 10, 2021
Drella:

If I may ask,why is your target only foreign guys?
At least, you're surrounded by Nigerians.
I don't target foreign guys... It's easy to be their friends.. I do that because I love meeting people of a different background/culture...

I've dated Nigerian men but sometimes, they get too familiar. It feels like being with the same person all the time... The flow is rarely different...

But my experience with the Moroccan was different... He was an admin in an African group... We vibes really well... He's a Muslim... plays it safe... Gentle

The other Moroccan was a mechanical engineer... Reckless... Extremely interesting.

Both are very unlike the Algerian who's a professional footballer and different from the Egyptian girl who's a cop.

And there's the Pakistani... Soft, polite, considerate... He had his own business... Blah blah blah.

The Pole was on a different level entirely...

Now... I'm in South America testing the water... grin

I personally enjoy diversity... I grew up in a mixed school... With Indians...Scots... Filipinos...

But I love Black men too... No doubt there... wink

Although, I make an effort to avoid Americans and Europeans... They are so aware of their whiteness it pisses me off...

That's the advice I wanted to give you... before I made you upset...

If any white person acts like an asshole, light their ass up... grin

But be cool... They are humans who see you as foreign as you see them...

And being an African is lit... Loads of self-awareness and you wouldn't even notice the difference between a Greek and Congolese... kiss
Re: by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 10, 2021
SarutobiEky:
try dey cool down. cheesy yes o, you gerrit, to cry on later. Cause there's gonna be crashing and burning, (singing) cheesy

I read 'broad shoulders' and my dirty mind thought something else... tongue

But don't worry... We'll see... grin

And I saw your mention on the other thread... I'm not going to argue with Nairalanders again... I'm here to be nice and bore y'all with my love story... kiss
Re: by Drella(m): 3:50pm On Nov 10, 2021
Datboredberry:
I don't target foreign guys... It's easy to be their friends.. I do that because I love meeting people of a different background/culture...

I've dated Nigerian men but sometimes, they get too familiar. It feels like being with the same person all the time... The flow is rarely different...

But my experience with the Moroccan was different... He was an admin in an African group... We vibes really well... He's a Muslim... plays it safe... Gentle

The other Moroccan was a mechanical engineer... Reckless... Extremely interesting.

Both are very unlike the Algerian who's a professional footballer and different from the Egyptian girl who's a cop.

And there's the Pakistani... Soft, polite, considerate... He had his own business... Blah blah blah.

The Pole was on a different level entirely...

Now... I'm in South America testing the water... grin

I personally enjoy diversity... I grew up in a mixed school... With Indians...Scots... Filipinos...

But I love Black men too... No doubt there... wink

Although, I make an effort to avoid Americans and Europeans... They are so aware of their whiteness it pisses me off...

That's the advice I wanted to give you... before I made you upset...

If any white person acts like an asshole, light their ass up... grin

But be cool... They are humans who see you as foreign as you see them...

And being an African is lit... Loads of self-awareness and you wouldn't even notice the difference between a Greek and Congolese... kiss

Only you dated all these people plus Nigerian men too.You try grin
You even once dated an egyptian girl, interesting cheesy

I gat you sis!
Re: by SarutobiEky(m): 3:52pm On Nov 10, 2021
Datboredberry:

I read 'broad shoulders' and my dirty mind thought something else... tongue

But don't worry... We'll see... grin

And I saw your mention on the other thread... I'm not going to argue with Nairalanders again... I'm here to be nice and bore y'all with my love story... kiss
Lol.. being dirty minded is very much allowed grin Yeah, we shall see. Sha know say I dey herr when it all goes down. Hehe. About the argument, for your sanity sake, and mental health avoid arguing with em. Most of them no get joy. They'll eat you alive o. cheesy
Re: by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 10, 2021
Drella:

Only you dated all these people plus Nigerian men too.You try grin
You even once dated an egyptian girl, interesting cheesy

I gat you sis!
Most were long distance relationships.. started and ended online.. except from the Moroccan and Algerian who travelled here...

Egyptian girl was cute af! Chubby, blue eyes, pitch black hair... embarassed

Became friends after she tried to get me to take Egypt's side during the dam issue with Ethiopia...

But I'm glad you get the point...

Most white women are really cool... And I've met several who would sell their souls to be with an African guy...

Remember, you're doing them a favour with your attention... Not the other way around...
wink

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 10, 2021
SarutobiEky:
Lol.. being dirty minded is very much allowed grin Yeah, we shall see. Sha know say I dey herr when it all goes down. Hehe. About the argument, for your sanity sake, and mental health avoid arguing with em. Most of them no get joy. They'll eat you alive o. cheesy
Thank you for the advice! kiss

I'll avoid them... grin

I swear though... When I finally marry my beau... You'll be invited as a special guest of honour...
Re: by SarutobiEky(m): 4:13pm On Nov 10, 2021
Datboredberry:

I'll avoid them... grin

I swear though... When I finally marry my beau... You'll be invited as a special guest of honour...
Lmao. @the last sentence. Well, I wish y'all all the best. But I Honestly doubt if it's gonna happen. But when it does, trust me to make my presence known. cool angry
Re: by Drella(m): 4:55pm On Nov 10, 2021
Datboredberry:
Most were long distance relationships.. started and ended online.. except from the Moroccan and Algerian who travelled here...

Became friends after she tried to get me to take Egypt's side during the dam issue with Ethiopia...

Most white women are really cool... And I've met several who would sell their souls to be with an African guy...

Remember, you're doing them a favour with your attention... Not the other way around...
wink

The Moroccan and Algerian travelled here? shocked
Hope it's not Kanyamata lol

You got me confused about the Egyptian girl.You were just friends or you dated each other?
Re: by JamesLaughter: 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2021
Are you interested in learning or improving your Spanish?? I am an experienced Spanish language tutor in Abuja and give online classes too.

Do you know Spanish is the second most spoken language in the world by number of native speakers and the second most spoken language in the United Sates?

Speaking Spanish opens doors you could never see before. A door could be meeting new people, a job, finding love, moving abroad, new opportunities for growth and self discovery. Opportunities will open up to you in ways you never imagined.

Don't wait for a new year to make a resolution to learn a new language, you can actually start today.
Re: by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 10:57am On Nov 12, 2021
Datboredberry:

I'll avoid them... grin

If you marry that guy make I bed.

I go still dey here when everything will come home to gravity
Re: by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 10:58am On Nov 12, 2021
Datboredberry:

wink

Omo you don go far ooo..

OmG kiss
Re: by Ayodele20(m): 5:11pm On Nov 13, 2021
Datboredberry:
I intend to use this thread to simply complain...

My boyfriend from Colombia speaks Spanish only.. I had no idea because he writes to me in English!!!

But he confessed that he's been using a translator... embarassed

Which is so sweet because of his efforts... It made me realise that whenever I send a message, he reads it then goes offline before responding after several minutes... I know why now...

Anyways... That's the reason we couldn't call.

He's sent this message last night...

Te quiero... Antes de dormir... Quiero que sepas algo... Vamos a tener un acuerdo lectivo... You teach me English and ... Yo te enseño Español... Que dices.... Cuando estemos preparados... Haremos Videollamada... Y todas las llamadas que quieras... Solo tú decides... Que descanses mi Reina hermosa... You owe me a photo and an audio ...

Translation:

I love you ... Before sleeping ... I want you to know something ... We are going to have a lesson agreement ... You teach me English and ... I teach you Spanish ... What do you say .... When we are ready ... We will make a video call ... And all the calls you want ... Only you decide ... Rest my beautiful Queen ... You owe me a photo and an audio ...

To be honest, I'm not really good... It's hard to learn a another language... embarassed

I feel ashamed to tell him... I'll try my best... I am actually picking up a few words...

Spanish is easy to learn and if you put in effort,you'll be surprised to see how far you'll learn in just 3 months.It took me 3 months to understand the basics of the language and within 6 months,I was already a lower intermediate learner.
Download the Duolingo App on Play store
You can also check out grammar books and these sites:
Spanishexperiment.com
Lawlessspanish.com

Spanish is easy, trust me.
Re: by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 13, 2021
Ayodele20:

Spanish is easy to learn and if you put in effort,you'll be surprised to see how far you'll learn in just 3 months.It took me 3 months to understand the basics of the language and within 6 months,I was already a lower intermediate learner.
Download the Duolingo App on Play store
You can also check out grammar books and these sites:
Spanishexperiment.com
Lawlessspanish.com

Spanish is easy, trust me.
I downloaded Duolingo earlier this year! Thanks...

I intended to learn Italian... But I'm taking a course on Spanish too!

Thanks alot! I even recommended the app to Owen...
Re: by Mrscarter(f): 10:18am On Nov 20, 2021
Datboredberry:
Thank you!
I usually rush things cause I'm impatient...

But I'll take my time... It's still a plus to learn another language...

I hope this ends the way it started...

I did the ldr thing n was my best decision ever.
If hes the right guy distance is nothing but a problem that can be eventually solved

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Do I Call? My Bank Or Eko Distribution Company? / I Have Peyronie’s Disease, I Need Advise. / Is This True About Nigerian Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.