Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (1820 Views)

Nairalanders In Interracial Relationships Here? / Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience / "Nigerian Bedwench" Fiasco | Interracial dating Nigerian women under attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 09, 2021
I intend to use this thread to simply complain...

My boyfriend from Colombia speaks Spanish only.. I had no idea because he writes to me in English!!!

But he confessed that he's been using a translator... embarassed

Which is so sweet because of his efforts... It made me realise that whenever I send a message, he reads it then goes offline before responding after several minutes... I know why now...

Anyways... That's the reason we couldn't call.

He's sent this message last night...

Te quiero... Antes de dormir... Quiero que sepas algo... Vamos a tener un acuerdo lectivo... You teach me English and ... Yo te enseño Español... Que dices.... Cuando estemos preparados... Haremos Videollamada... Y todas las llamadas que quieras... Solo tú decides... Que descanses mi Reina hermosa... You owe me a photo and an audio ...

Translation:

I love you ... Before sleeping ... I want you to know something ... We are going to have a lesson agreement ... You teach me English and ... I teach you Spanish ... What do you say .... When we are ready ... We will make a video call ... And all the calls you want ... Only you decide ... Rest my beautiful Queen ... You owe me a photo and an audio ...

To be honest, I'm not really good... It's hard to learn a another language... embarassed

I feel ashamed to tell him... I'll try my best... I am actually picking up a few words...

3 Likes

Re: by KiNg0G: 1:44pm On Nov 09, 2021
He don pay you?

3 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 09, 2021
KiNg0G:
He don pay you?
. For what?

I honestly don't understand this question...
Re: by KiNg0G: 7:36pm On Nov 09, 2021
Datboredberry:
. For what?

I honestly don't understand this question...
I get broker though, make we put am for consignment or inheritance package

5 Likes

Re: by Lee99: 7:43pm On Nov 09, 2021
Colombian aza dey for pick up grin grin
Re: by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 09, 2021
KiNg0G:

I get broker though, make we put am for consignment or inheritance package
I'll be honest, I don't get it... smiley
Re: by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 09, 2021
Lee99:
Colombian aza dey for pick up grin grin
I don't get it? You Nigerians now want to scam my boyfriend... embarassed

He's young and still working... Just 23.

So forget these cruel thoughts... kiss

1 Like

Re: by helinues: 7:52pm On Nov 09, 2021
Gmail Gmail people..

cheesy grin
Re: by SarutobiEky(m): 8:00pm On Nov 09, 2021
Datboredberry:

My boyfriend from Colombia speaks Spanish only.. I had no idea because he writes to me in English!!!

Which is so sweet because of his efforts... It made me realise that whenever I send a message, he reads it then goes offline before responding after several minutes... I know why now...

Te quiero... Antes de dormir... Quiero que sepas algo... Vamos a tener un acuerdo lectivo... You teach me English and ... Yo te enseño Español... Que dices.... Cuando estemos preparados... Haremos Videollamada... Y todas las llamadas que quieras... Solo tú decides... Que descanses mi Reina hermosa... You owe me a photo and an audio ...

Translation:

I love you ... Before sleeping ... I want you to know something ... We are going to have a lesson agreement ... You teach me English and ... I teach you Spanish ... What do you say .... When we are ready ... We will make a video call ... And all the calls you want ... Only you decide ... Rest my beautiful Queen ... You owe me a photo and an audio ...

To be honest, I'm not really good... It's hard to learn a another language... embarassed

I feel ashamed to tell him... I'll try my best... I am actually picking up a few words...
First step to stepping into disaster... Hehe.. I'm enjoying this. grin
Re: by SarutobiEky(m): 8:01pm On Nov 09, 2021
Datboredberry:

busy beheading people you mean. angry How is that a decent job?
Re: by Lee99: 10:51pm On Nov 09, 2021
Datboredberry:

You're an antelope cry
Re: by Drella(m): 11:21pm On Nov 09, 2021
Datboredberry:

Translation:

You left the Guy in Nigeria, Africa.Na south american you con dey date.

Make hin give us online access make we load hin aza pull out money for Xmas.

By the way,I messaged a polish lady today and she blocked me upon discovering I'm Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 10, 2021
Drella:

You left the Guy in Nigeria, Africa.Na south american you con dey date.

Make hin give us online access make we load hin aza pull out money for Xmas.

By the way,I messaged a polish lady today and she blocked me upon discovering I'm Nigerian.
Poland? I've been in a weird relationship with a guy from Poland.. he was married with kids... Based in Dubai... But the relationship was entire for sex... So I said bye.. grin

I'm glad she blocked you!!! You're obviously a scammer... embarassed

South America is great! Such a romantic country...

*Sighs...
Re: by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 10, 2021
SarutobiEky:
First step to stepping into disaster... Hehe.. I'm enjoying this. grin
I will shock Nairaland soon! grin

But don't worry.. I'll learn Spanish! And I'll teach him English...

And my boyfriend doesn't behead people!!! angry

He loves cars... And arequipe flavoured ice-cream... He's so sweet and innocent. kiss
Re: by Drella(m): 9:37am On Nov 10, 2021
Datboredberry:
Poland? I've been in a weird relationship with a guy from Poland.. he was married with kids... Based in Dubai... But the relationship was entire for sex... So I said bye.. grin

I'm glad she blocked you!!! You're obviously a scammer... embarassed

South America is great! Such a romantic country...

*Sighs...

You were in a relationship with a married man with kids and you have the guts to call me a scammer without first calling yourself òlöshō?

I'm no scammer, what I typed about the columbian guy was just jokes... things I hear boys say.

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 10, 2021
Drella:

You were in a relationship with a married man with kids and you have the guts to call me a scammer without first calling yourself òlöshō?

I'm no scammer, what I typed about the columbian guy was just jokes... things I hear boys say.
I know it was a joke... That's why I teased you.. like the others too...

I read your thread...

Nigerian and taking things personal.. undecided

Not my intention to piss you off though.

Anyways, you can think whatever you want... I gladly shared.

Bye...
Re: by Drella(m): 10:23am On Nov 10, 2021
Datboredberry:
I know it was a joke... That's why I teased you.. like the others too...

I read your thread...

Nigerian and taking things personal.. undecided

Not my intention to piss you off though.

Anyways, you can think whatever you want... I gladly shared.

Bye...

We're cool cool
Re: by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 10, 2021
Drella:

We're cool cool
smiley
Re: by SarutobiEky(m): 11:00am On Nov 10, 2021
Datboredberry:
I will shock Nairaland soon! grin

But don't worry.. I'll learn Spanish! And I'll teach him English...

And my boyfriend doesn't behead people!!! angry

He loves cars... And arequipe flavoured ice-cream... He's so sweet and innocent. kiss
smh. Reality would dawn on you soon. We've all been there and done that. This will not end well, find one nigga around you, close mark am. grin
Re: by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 10, 2021
SarutobiEky:
smh. Reality would dawn on you soon. We've all been there and done that. This will not end well, find one nigga around you, close mark am. grin
Nah... grin

Niggas ain't romantic... I always knew but tasted a little love and I'm disappointed in Nigerians... angry

The ones in my area all hate me... grin
Re: by SarutobiEky(m): 11:15am On Nov 10, 2021
Datboredberry:
Nah... grin

Niggas ain't romantic... I always knew but tasted a little love and I'm disappointed in Nigerians... angry

They hate you ke? Are you the talkative, annoying type? Btw if your pretty/endowed, they wouldn't have a cause to grin grin and quit with the stereotyping.. you haven't dated all of us. angry
Re: by SarutobiEky(m): 11:20am On Nov 10, 2021
Datboredberry:
Nah... grin

this geh.. you neva spend reach two weeks you already have several topics. I'll report you to NL police. angry
Re: by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 10, 2021
SarutobiEky:
They hate you ke? Are you the talkative, annoying type? Btw if your pretty/endowed, they wouldn't have a cause to grin grin and quit with the stereotyping.. you haven't dated all of us. angry
Don't mind me .. I hate to generalise... grin

I'm hyperactive sha.. but that's not the reason.. embarassed

I've tried being close to most... Never lasted a month... I get bored easily... cry

The only person who ever managed to excite me was a Moroccan... An atheist, a drunk, dirty minded... He was just like me... So it's wasn't a surprise when he cut me off for no reason...like I've done so many others...

But this guy is sweet and not in a toxic way... He's making me less toxic too...

I have so many stories... I'll shared as often as I can... kiss
Re: by SarutobiEky(m): 11:33am On Nov 10, 2021
Datboredberry:
Don't mind me .. I hate to generalise... grin

I'm hyperactive sha.. but that's not the reason.. embarassed

I've tried being close to most... Never lasted a month... I get bored easily... cry

The only person who ever managed to excite me was a Moroccan... An atheist, a drunk, dirty minded... He was just like me... So it's wasn't a surprise when he cut me off for no reason...like I've done so many others...

But this guy is sweet and not in a toxic way... He's making me less toxic too...

I have so many stories... I'll shared as often as I can... kiss
kai. Be like I no fit make you change your mind sha. cry You'll crash and burn, I assure you. And it'll be very painful. Harken to what the spirit is saying, stubborn kid. grin
Re: by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 10, 2021
SarutobiEky:
kai. Be like I no fit make you change your mind sha. cry You'll crash and burn, I assure you. And it'll be very painful. Harken to what the spirit is saying, stubborn kid. grin
The beauty of love is vulnerability. kiss

It's sad but true... I'm an Aries... It's only normal as a fire sign than I'm passionate... grin
Re: by SarutobiEky(m): 11:53am On Nov 10, 2021
Datboredberry:
The beauty of love is vulnerability. kiss

It's sad but true... I'm an Aries... It's only normal as a fire sign than I'm passionate... grin
hehe.. it's all right. I'll be watching. Your last statement dey confuse me o. Explain! angry *it's only normal as a fire sign than I'm passionate* did you mean to say *That* ?
Re: by Mrscarter(f): 11:53am On Nov 10, 2021
Datboredberry:

Translation:

Just keep at it n in time itll be easy. Interacial relationships are interesting and if its the right man its beautiful
Re: by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 10, 2021
SarutobiEky:
hehe.. it's all right. I'll be watching. Your last statement dey confuse me o. Explain! angry *it's only normal as a fire sign than I'm passionate* did you mean to say *That* ?

I meant...:

It's only normal that as a fire sign, I am passionate...

Don't mind me... I was typing quickly. grin
Re: by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 10, 2021
Mrscarter:

Just keep at it n in time itll be easy. Interacial relationships are interesting and if its the right man its beautiful
Thank you!
I usually rush things cause I'm impatient...

But I'll take my time... It's still a plus to learn another language...

I hope this ends the way it started...

1 Like

Re: by SarutobiEky(m): 1:28pm On Nov 10, 2021
Datboredberry:

I meant...:

It's only normal that as a fire sign, I am passionate...

Don't mind me... I was typing quickly. grin
I swear, I come lost at a certain point. Your would be colombiana is really having a strong influence on you. Tread carefully o. grin anyway, I have broad shoulders, they'll come handy angry cheesy
Re: by Drella(m): 3:10pm On Nov 10, 2021
Datboredberry:
smiley

If I may ask,why is your target only foreign guys?
At least, you're surrounded by Nigerians.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Kneel Down And Proposed To Her Long Time Boyfriend In The Public / "Na Today Singleness Pain Me": Man Carries His Girlfriend Like A Baby / Singer Niniola Has A Penchant For Long Nails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.