Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) (73215 Views)

Trending Video Of Noodles Sold In Nylon Bags / Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests / Names Of Meat From Different Animals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by tutudesz: 4:35pm On Nov 09, 2021
undecided
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by mechanics(m): 4:35pm On Nov 09, 2021
Hahahha
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by bigdammyj: 4:35pm On Nov 09, 2021
Lol
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by almarthins(m): 4:36pm On Nov 09, 2021
Philipmems:
That meat be like wetin they use take appease the gods

Even d gods no go accept am.

1 Like

Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by omoteacher(m): 4:36pm On Nov 09, 2021
shocked

Chin-chin meat tongue

1 Like

Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by johnrash(m): 4:36pm On Nov 09, 2021
cheesy
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by Gravity56: 4:36pm On Nov 09, 2021
Shut up and go and make money
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by Lavisha(f): 4:36pm On Nov 09, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
The face of the soup sef no de fanimorous....
if na Ibadan, Dem go don dey shout OFE....

1 Like

Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by Ladycewhy(f): 4:36pm On Nov 09, 2021
It's cheap na, it's still big enough to be seen ,some places they don't sell #100 meat again it's #200 and above.
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by googlepikins: 4:36pm On Nov 09, 2021
That thing big o
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by Lumig: 4:37pm On Nov 09, 2021
The source is Greed and over-profit
We are our own enemies

1 Like

Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by seborrhic: 4:37pm On Nov 09, 2021
Suffering and smiling waiting for Buhari to complete his tenure.
Nigerians don't like to sacrifice anything,so the likes of Buhari can misrule for a whole generation and nothing will be done.
GEJ,a sitting president was stoned in the North during the campaigns because of security concerns,even though towards that campaign period the military had confined insurgents to just small areas of Maiduguri and Yobe and despite a growing,vibrant economy.
Here is a man daily destroying the country and people only come online to vent,then withdraw to their rooms and lament.

2 Likes

Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by Godons1: 4:37pm On Nov 09, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
Picture they say saves a thousand words!

Today, after our postgraduate lectures in UNIZIK, I and my friend decided to trek from the institution's school of post graduate studies to Bakasi square for a lunch, on getting there, we ordered what to be served to us and to my greatest surprise, the man brought the food with no meat, I called his attention but he insisted that there's meat in the food. So this made me to look closely and I observed a tiny meat in the food I was shocked and short of words at the same time.

Now, this gave rise to several questions running through my mind, is this how bad the country has become?

Something urgent needs to be done before things get out of hand completely.

Too much hunger in that Region.

Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by clockwisereport: 4:37pm On Nov 09, 2021
If u see the rice I bought at 11:45 in unn today, you will pity me.

I almost cried while gulping the rice
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by SmartPolician: 4:37pm On Nov 09, 2021
Bombastically00:
I will rather buy more rice than buy that meat wink

Say plantain or beans

You don't need plenty of carbs.

Unless you just eat to cover up spaces in your belly.
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by fayomim: 4:38pm On Nov 09, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:

Today, after our postgraduate lectures in UNIZIK, I and my friend decided to trek from the institution's school of post graduate studies to Bakasi square for a lunch, on getting there, we ordered what to be served to us and to my greatest surprise, the man brought the food with no meat, I called his attention but he insisted that there's meat in the food. So this made me to look closely and I observed a tiny meat in the food I was shocked and short of words at the same time.

Now, this gave rise to several questions running through my mind, is this how bad the country has become?

The pure water on that table is sold for 30naira here in abuja

1 Like

Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by Maydfourth: 4:38pm On Nov 09, 2021
Which kind meat you want them to give you.You no see ur phone.......
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by Jefferyhi86(m): 4:38pm On Nov 09, 2021
I rather buy egg, too much of ree meat is not good

1 Like

Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by jerrytee48(m): 4:38pm On Nov 09, 2021
The meat big ooo

Come my area for ikorodu
DamnnNiggarr:

Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by jericco1(m): 4:39pm On Nov 09, 2021
See as the meat big
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by Richy4(m): 4:41pm On Nov 09, 2021
Meat was not the only thing missing in that place... those plastic table cloth would have been nice too considering the fact that the tavern was located close to school environment......Chei smiley
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:41pm On Nov 09, 2021
Normal beef is not in the east like that plus the economy situation

Meat not also too healthy. Patronize FISH

2 Likes

Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by LordVarys1: 4:41pm On Nov 09, 2021
alizma:
Very soon, watin food vendors go dey do na to just show you the small meat then return it to the pot and ask you to pay for seeing the meat
grin grin grin so funny grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by AlphaBeta130: 4:41pm On Nov 09, 2021
Una comments funny die
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by FuckDModz: 4:41pm On Nov 09, 2021
Do you want cow head for 100 Naira? Poor people will complain about anything and everything. Smh
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by cl0r0x: 4:41pm On Nov 09, 2021
Turn to vegetables grin
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by DamnnNiggarr: 4:42pm On Nov 09, 2021
Godons1:

Too much hunger in that Region.
this thread is not for you sir.

1 Like

Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 09, 2021
CHANGE...
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by alizma: 4:43pm On Nov 09, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
It's normal naa! Nigeria is gone. I bought a KG of gas today for #800 in owerri.

Thunder fire Buhari
And tire your trouser, lol.
I just hope miracle happens after Buhari's tenure. There is something fundamental that we need to fix in this country and w would soon realized that it has nothing to do with just one person. Just some years ago, some of us thought it was Jonathan, today some people think it's Buhari and something is telling me that we are about to heap the name on our very own star boy.
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by DrChukki: 4:43pm On Nov 09, 2021
Before I comment I will like to ask you a few questions:

1. Did you vote for Buhari?
2. Are you a supporter of APC?

If your answer is yes to any of the questions, then reap what you've sown in peace.

But if your answer is No, please be patient, the young man will soon leave office...
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by toffyz(m): 4:43pm On Nov 09, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:

Bro, It hasn't got to this extent.
That's damn to bad for a #100 meat. Kilode
Those sellers are the main problem bro, they are just there to make excessive profit by exploiting the buyers.
The Seller here is the thief bro.
Not been sentimental, 9ja has not got this worst!
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by otokx(m): 4:43pm On Nov 09, 2021
How much is egg?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Best Way To Prepare A Jollof Rice: How? / EndSARS: Ijebu-Ode Protesters Kill Cow, Roast It At Protest Ground (Photos) / What I Prepared For My Sweetheart This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.