Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) (73213 Views)

Trending Video Of Noodles Sold In Nylon Bags / Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests / Names Of Meat From Different Animals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by legba1(m): 4:43pm On Nov 09, 2021
I just bought a 12.5kg of gas for 8500 at 700 per kg

We are done for in naija...Bubu and his goons don destroy what is left of this country...
As una dey talk am,na Japa sure pass ooo.
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by dontrulee: 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2021
We dey call am dot for here.
Beef don small and na 100#.
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by 001spice: 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
Picture they say saves a thousand words!

Today, after our postgraduate lectures in UNIZIK, I and my friend decided to trek from the institution's school of post graduate studies to Bakasi square for a lunch, on getting there, we ordered what to be served to us and to my greatest surprise, the man brought the food with no meat, I called his attention but he insisted that there's meat in the food. So this made me to look closely and I observed a tiny meat in the food I was shocked and short of words at the same time.

Now, this gave rise to several questions running through my mind, is this how bad the country has become?

Something urgent needs to be done before things get out of hand completely.
Mr man eat your food joor how did you expect the meat to big like...? Maybe it should have big like the size of the plate abi. U see that one for 100 naira u still dey complain
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by Obyangel: 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2021
It's dry meat, Anu kporonku n'eju onu. Fulani herdmen don upgrade the price of cows, we're enjoying our voted change and next level of APC.
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by Candidlady: 4:45pm On Nov 09, 2021
Lmao
the meat be like dice for ludo

1 Like

Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by Xman12345goat: 4:45pm On Nov 09, 2021
This country dey on auto pilot
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by Drella(m): 4:45pm On Nov 09, 2021
Bola146:
Which kind of stew abi soup for rice be this na lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Since you bought beans no need to buy meat ke grin grin cheesy grin all na protein cheesy cheesy meat is for the rich

The carbohydrate content in Beans is higher than the proteinous content.
Why I don't understand is why people classify it under protein when it should be under carbohydrate.

1 Like

Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by WhiteRuler: 4:46pm On Nov 09, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:

Today, after our postgraduate lectures in UNIZIK, I and my friend decided to trek from the institution's school of post graduate studies to Bakasi square for a lunch, on getting there, we ordered what to be served to us and to my greatest surprise, the man brought the food with no meat, I called his attention but he insisted that there's meat in the food. So this made me to look closely and I observed a tiny meat in the food I was shocked and short of words at the same time.

Now, this gave rise to several questions running through my mind, is this how bad the country has become?

To buttress your point. Things have already gone out of hand and likely no remedy until peradventure 2023. In a sane world, Buhari and all APC members would have been stoned death since.
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by Drella(m): 4:46pm On Nov 09, 2021
legba1:

We are done for in naija...Bubu and his goons don destroy what is left of this country...
Nigeria's future is bright.Don't japa yet grin
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by Hassanmaye(m): 4:47pm On Nov 09, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
this one no reach tablet. It was as tiny as a grain of rice.
Hahahhahahaha please
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by meccuno: 4:47pm On Nov 09, 2021
TheStakeHolder:
That's the exact dose of meat you need for a day. Take it with plenty water.

lipsrsealed
grin grin grin
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by toffyz(m): 4:48pm On Nov 09, 2021
DrChukki:
Before I comment I will like to ask you a few questions:

1. Did you vote for Buhari?
2. Are you a supporter of APC?

If your answer is yes to any of the questions, then reap what you've sown in peace.

But if your answer is No, please be patient, the young man will soon leave office...
Baba, no be Buhari or government make that button-like meat sold for #100 Jor, sometimes na we be our own problem.
Blame the seller here bro, let's be frank!
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by Safyqueen: 4:48pm On Nov 09, 2021
humilitypays:
Very big. Stop complaining, you can switch to snail or fish or chicken.

This post will make Fulani herdsmen terrorists and their Buhari government happy angry

Meat is not the only source of protein; mushrooms are highly proteinous too, so stop complaining

Mr man you can't hide the truth. Nigeria is still one as at today. The same way the South easterners are increasing the price of motor spare parts in the north.
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by dallasi: 4:49pm On Nov 09, 2021
& una said NORTH na parasite

Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by nte31(m): 4:50pm On Nov 09, 2021
DjHypno:
Like a cube a of St. Louis Sugar. grin

Have you listened to the hottest Naija hypetape trending everywhere??

Check my signature and thank me later.
I have downloaded it
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by toffyz(m): 4:50pm On Nov 09, 2021
legba1:

Chairman, gas is now expensive globally even in Europe.
You can confirm
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by lagdmark(m): 4:50pm On Nov 09, 2021
Op igbo people no day chop to much meat naa, must you complain about everything?
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by Charx122: 4:51pm On Nov 09, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:

Wow!! Lovely thank God se small animal dey your stew, at all at all na winch!!
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by DamnnNiggarr: 4:53pm On Nov 09, 2021
Gravity56:
Shut up and go and make money
you don't know my financial status, do you??
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by Hychineson(m): 4:54pm On Nov 09, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:

You shouldn't be complaining because price of food is regulated in Unizik by the SUG to make it affordable for students. I'm sure this plate of food is not more than N300.
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by Sunnyski: 4:54pm On Nov 09, 2021
Is that not the change you were clamouring for?
Learn crypto trading and earn big
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by Lamasta(m): 4:54pm On Nov 09, 2021
Hungerbad grin
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by 09085607453king: 4:54pm On Nov 09, 2021
The meat no full spoon. That meat no need toothpick

Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by jditimiya(m): 4:54pm On Nov 09, 2021
You are not happy that u can even eat mean at this time of our life as a country, bro how much you buy the food before i go give you better reply.
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by 09085607453king: 4:56pm On Nov 09, 2021
Try increase the size of meat for people

Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by Yankee101: 4:59pm On Nov 09, 2021
Oga go and cook

At this stage you think they'll throw away stale ones?

For your health cook more often
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by samonak(m): 4:59pm On Nov 09, 2021
clockwisereport:
If u see the rice I bought at 11:45 in unn today, you will pity me.

I almost cried while gulping the rice
Great Lion, na hunger chase my out of UNN back in 2001, then I was staying at Alvan Ikoku ( very filthy hostel) 10 people crammed in one small room. To chop food for Ekpo ref na small luxury that time, last last na Santa villa around that beach area been de help all man ministry. My folks couldn't fathom why I was always requesting for money every now n then. Term papers and seminars been de always finish my money, I couldn't cope n had to go elsewhere. Omo food is very expensive in the East, na there I first see where them de slice bread then sell am individually, A loaf used to be #50 with each slice going for #10, so from a loaf, the trader can make #70. Lol

1 Like

Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by BRATISLAVA: 5:00pm On Nov 09, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:

Are those your fingers?
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by Badsod(m): 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2021
Na wa o
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by 02Kebreal(m): 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2021
377:
the country don yapa

No be this country, Biafra.
Is not like that here.
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by clockwisereport: 5:02pm On Nov 09, 2021
samonak:

Great Lion, na hunger chase my out of UNN back in 2001, then I was staying at Alvan Ikoku ( very filthy hostel) 10 people crammed in one small room. To chop food for Ekpo ref na small luxury that time, last last na Santa villa around that beach area been de help all man ministry. My folks couldn't fathom why I was always requesting for money every now n then. Term papers and seminars been de always finish my money, I couldn't cope n had to go elsewhere.

All those things na story wey we go tell our children.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Best Way To Prepare A Jollof Rice: How? / EndSARS: Ijebu-Ode Protesters Kill Cow, Roast It At Protest Ground (Photos) / What I Prepared For My Sweetheart This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.