Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) (73216 Views)

Trending Video Of Noodles Sold In Nylon Bags / Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests / Names Of Meat From Different Animals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by Abagworo(m): 6:02pm On Nov 09, 2021
I never knew one could still get meat of 100 Naira
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by ManirBK: 6:02pm On Nov 09, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
Picture they say saves a thousand words!

Today, after our postgraduate lectures in UNIZIK, I and my friend decided to trek from the institution's school of post graduate studies to Bakasi square for a lunch, on getting there, we ordered what to be served to us and to my greatest surprise, the man brought the food with no meat, I called his attention but he insisted that there's meat in the food. So this made me to look closely and I observed a tiny meat in the food I was shocked and short of words at the same time.

Now, this gave rise to several questions running through my mind, is this how bad the country has become?

Something urgent needs to be done before things get out of hand completely.
come to north and gets 3 bigger ones than yours @100
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by lereinter(m): 6:14pm On Nov 09, 2021
Let us start rearing cow
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by Baitullah: 6:19pm On Nov 09, 2021
Is this a piece of meat or a grain of meat cheesy
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by blowjohn(m): 6:20pm On Nov 09, 2021
That's a cube of meat grin grin
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by Sergio101(m): 6:28pm On Nov 09, 2021
grin

@op this one still good......... just go to that garuba square side........ they will give you ant as a meat

Zikites and their wahalla
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by OChimex: 6:31pm On Nov 09, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:

Today, after our postgraduate lectures in UNIZIK, I and my friend decided to trek from the institution's school of post graduate studies to Bakasi square for a lunch, on getting there, we ordered what to be served to us and to my greatest surprise, the man brought the food with no meat, I called his attention but he insisted that there's meat in the food. So this made me to look closely and I observed a tiny meat in the food I was shocked and short of words at the same time.

Now, this gave rise to several questions running through my mind, is this how bad the country has become?

Why u dey stress yourself with beef meat?

Anu ezi (pork) dey cheap naaa.

Next time try buy anu ezi put for pocket then request food without meat, carry your anu ezi put inside your stew. Chikina
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by penplus: 6:32pm On Nov 09, 2021
Stew self very watery
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by Saynotoapc(m): 6:32pm On Nov 09, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:

N'ma Ejima will never change at all.
If you want quantity for food, Bakaasi is that right spot, if you want Quality run down to bamboo.

Old Good days Bakaasi that year hhmmm
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:33pm On Nov 09, 2021
CaptainZubi:
Igbo people sabi stingy meat no jokes.
U right about that
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by DaddyGoo: 6:40pm On Nov 09, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
It's normal naa! Nigeria is gone. I bought a KG of gas today for #800 in owerri.

Thunder fire Buhari.

Let him please return back our corruption. Enough of this his integrity

I bought 12.5kg in Abuja today for 9k.

Bring back our corruption Mai Gasikya, Dan Allah!!
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by TheTourist: 6:43pm On Nov 09, 2021
Ssoil get in here grin
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by Josbreed: 6:44pm On Nov 09, 2021
What do you expect after banning open grazing? I support the ban o, lets stay away from beef and let's see how these herdsmen cope.
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by Amanstailored: 6:45pm On Nov 09, 2021
Why you nor just buy egg, afterall one egg is full chicken
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by CaptainAyub: 6:55pm On Nov 09, 2021
seborrhic:
Suffering and smiling waiting for Buhari to complete his tenure.
Nigerians don't like to sacrifice anything,so the likes of Buhari can misrule for a whole generation and nothing will be done.
GEJ,a sitting president was stoned in the North during the campaigns because of security concerns,even though towards that campaign period the military had confined insurgents to just small areas of Maiduguri and Yobe and despite a growing,vibrant economy.
Here is a man daily destroying the country and people only come online to vent,then withdraw to their rooms and lament.
If the elections are cancelled today, all their handlers need to do to get exactly same votes again is to rejig the tribal and religious sentiments they used previously.
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by aytechno(m): 6:57pm On Nov 09, 2021
Wait, is this Granite?
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by Worksunlimited: 6:57pm On Nov 09, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:

You don't know about it..
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by orumba(m): 6:57pm On Nov 09, 2021
Too big now
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by omenkaLives(m): 6:57pm On Nov 09, 2021
judatech:
That's a tablet of meat grin
cheesy

1 Like

Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by NoSentiment: 6:58pm On Nov 09, 2021
This is even b4 u get ur Biafra. In Biafra this same meat will cost you N1000.
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by Tbasicme: 6:59pm On Nov 09, 2021
judatech:

Capsule of meat
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by mrkings84(m): 7:02pm On Nov 09, 2021
Buhari have done well!
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by hekkyboi: 7:07pm On Nov 09, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:

Please how much is the sachet water?
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by TheMohican(m): 7:16pm On Nov 09, 2021
Bola146:
Which kind of stew abi soup for rice be this na lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Since you bought beans no need to buy meat ke grin grin cheesy grin all na protein cheesy cheesy meat is for the rich

Yoruba pips really dont know foods.. that is banga soup. in the east we use it as a stew alternative
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by Champneys: 7:30pm On Nov 09, 2021
Poverty DIE!!!!!
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by Cruziero75: 7:31pm On Nov 09, 2021
omoh, e don red cheesy
judatech:
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by Elvisgolden: 7:32pm On Nov 09, 2021
Shebi Ipob has banned cow meat from the north.......why the hues and cry....................una never chin chonchin
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 7:43pm On Nov 09, 2021
humilitypays:
Very big. Stop complaining, you can switch to snail or fish or chicken.

This post will make Fulani herdsmen terrorists and their Buhari government happy angry

Meat is not the only source of protein; mushrooms are highly proteinous too, so stop complaining

Even those alternatives are they in the East in good quantity? U guys have politicized even food?? Nawa ooo
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by Fashionista01(f): 8:01pm On Nov 09, 2021
Na Maggi cube. Enjoy
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by DaRuud(m): 8:12pm On Nov 09, 2021
Half bread is better than none

DamnnNiggarr:

Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 09, 2021
Even the stew be like insult.. una dey try wey dey eat nonsense undecided
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by CoolAmbience(m): 9:21pm On Nov 09, 2021
377:
the country don yapa

Nothing happen to the country...

Na greed wan kill some people.

I could share pictures of big meats I get served elsewhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Best Way To Prepare A Jollof Rice: How? / EndSARS: Ijebu-Ode Protesters Kill Cow, Roast It At Protest Ground (Photos) / What I Prepared For My Sweetheart This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.