Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) (73214 Views)

Trending Video Of Noodles Sold In Nylon Bags / Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests / Names Of Meat From Different Animals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by wumi2017(f): 5:03pm On Nov 09, 2021
paulolee:
na meat be dis or na chin chin wey fall inside d soup?
grin grin
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by SRAROFDAVID: 5:07pm On Nov 09, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
The face of the soup sef no de fanimorous....
that's not a soup Yoruba boy

1 Like

Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by Amodi470(m): 5:08pm On Nov 09, 2021
Effect of expelling Fulani meat sellers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by Juanmike(m): 5:10pm On Nov 09, 2021
This must be Bamboo.
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by Brushstrokes20: 5:10pm On Nov 09, 2021
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it undecided

# buhari legacy
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by DamnnNiggarr: 5:11pm On Nov 09, 2021
Juanmike:
This must be Bamboo.
no, it's bakasi
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by darlenese(f): 5:18pm On Nov 09, 2021
It's cheap, or did you pay for the soup separately? Things are expensive , it's even cheaper to eat from a buka sef
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by DamnnNiggarr: 5:19pm On Nov 09, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Are those your fingers?
what's wrong with the fingers?
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by Primebuilders(m): 5:20pm On Nov 09, 2021
F that spoon na table spoon it mean that meat really small.

1 Like

Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by Cj4charles(m): 5:24pm On Nov 09, 2021
Come Owerri and see our own and stop complaining... Far smaller than what you are holding over there

1 Like

Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by JayPeeOham: 5:24pm On Nov 09, 2021
judatech:
That's a tablet of meat grin

I would rather call it a pinch of meat!! grin
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by nuelyoyo(m): 5:24pm On Nov 09, 2021
Harrykn:
You never see meat for UYO??
This one mek sense, mek person wey Dey chop roadside restaurant for Uyo snap meat show you, I doubt you’ll it if your phone doesn’t have portrait
cheesy You no lie for that Uyo own.

Meat for Uyo canteen be like paracetamol tablet. grin

2 Likes

Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by ganye1: 5:28pm On Nov 09, 2021
When you made rearing of cows difficult expect beaf to be expensive.
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by Juanmike(m): 5:28pm On Nov 09, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
no, it's bakasi
Ok
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by Mcslize: 5:29pm On Nov 09, 2021
You should be thankful that they even sell N100 meat. They no longer sell N100 meat in some places. It's N200 above.

1 Like

Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by GreaterFuture(m): 5:32pm On Nov 09, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
Picture they say saves a thousand words!

Today, after our postgraduate lectures in UNIZIK, I and my friend decided to trek from the institution's school of post graduate studies to Bakasi square for a lunch, on getting there, we ordered what to be served to us and to my greatest surprise, the man brought the food with no meat, I called his attention but he insisted that there's meat in the food. So this made me to look closely and I observed a tiny meat in the food I was shocked and short of words at the same time.

Now, this gave rise to several questions running through my mind, is this how bad the country has become?

Something urgent needs to be done before things get out of hand completely.
The soup you are using to eat that rice?
Is it banger Soup?
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by Ccss: 5:33pm On Nov 09, 2021
Same size in lagos
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by ComeToJesus: 5:34pm On Nov 09, 2021
For you to see regular stew in that school is like looking for a pin in a haystack.

All they got is 'ofe akwu'.

I been hear am for that place.
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 5:34pm On Nov 09, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:

Today, after our postgraduate lectures in UNIZIK, I and my friend decided to trek from the institution's school of post graduate studies to Bakasi square for a lunch, on getting there, we ordered what to be served to us and to my greatest surprise, the man brought the food with no meat, I called his attention but he insisted that there's meat in the food. So this made me to look closely and I observed a tiny meat in the food I was shocked and short of words at the same time.

Now, this gave rise to several questions running through my mind, is this how bad the country has become?

That stew looks disgusting......
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by sonnie10: 5:35pm On Nov 09, 2021
But a whole cow is not more than 250k. If a restaurant owner share with someone, they can get half for #125k.
Does it mean they cannot get over 2000 pieces from it?
This is greed.
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by akdjr(m): 5:36pm On Nov 09, 2021
It's big and cheap. Shey in no ant herdsmen for una state again.
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by Johnboom: 5:36pm On Nov 09, 2021
Instead for you to be lamenting, can't you see that is opportunity for you. Who say you can't engage in modern animal rearing. Your degree is for solving problems. Wake up.
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by Commentor: 5:41pm On Nov 09, 2021
You no go Boycott beef?
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by DamnnNiggarr: 5:41pm On Nov 09, 2021
GreaterFuture:

The soup you are using to eat that rice?
Is it banger Soup?
yeah, it's banger, they call it "Ofeakwu"
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by GreaterFuture(m): 5:44pm On Nov 09, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
yeah, it's banger, they call it "Ofeakwu"
Ok. I noticed some or . most Igbo Rice sellers sell rice with Banga soup, even here in Lagos.
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by DjHypno(m): 5:45pm On Nov 09, 2021
nte31:
I have downloaded it
You valid fam
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by fijihems: 5:51pm On Nov 09, 2021
This should be called one cube of meat.

1 Like

Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by karnafiu03(m): 5:52pm On Nov 09, 2021
Gullible Nigerians!!
We like deceiving ourselves, some of you will be shock by the time you don't av any progress in ur life because all the rain of curse u send to buhari return back to u.

Go to the North, dis same meet is sold 50#. U all forget d time u guys were labelling and killing herdmen, stopping them from rearing their cows and none of you can even rear a goat. Abi

Note: Some herders are bad actually in time of eating farmers stuffs, but the approach by the people is totally wrong and now it came back on u guys!
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by brightalo1010: 5:54pm On Nov 09, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:

In Ghana the least meat you will get is 5 cedis which is almost 500 naira

A liter of petrol is 6.90 almost 600 naira

You can never see meat of 200 naira talk less of 100 naira here,

You're living in paradise in naija if you are still getting 1 naria meat if you doubt me enter another countries and confirm it.
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by udemzyudex(m): 5:59pm On Nov 09, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
this one no reach tablet. It was as tiny as a grain of rice.

So an camera make am big? Well food for school canteen dey always cost
Re: ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) by whyman(m): 6:00pm On Nov 09, 2021
Why una dey complain?

Sit at home dey
Truck load of anything cow is an abomination
Herdsmen are prohibited
It is better if you request for chicken

Scarcity of things makes them expensive

DamnnNiggarr:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Best Way To Prepare A Jollof Rice: How? / EndSARS: Ijebu-Ode Protesters Kill Cow, Roast It At Protest Ground (Photos) / What I Prepared For My Sweetheart This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.