Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Maria Chike: I’m Not Negotiating My Value With Anyone” - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maria Chike: I’m Not Negotiating My Value With Anyone” (35423 Views)

Every Man Wants Me — Maria Chike (Pix) / Inspo For My Penthouse In Lagos - Maria Chike Amid Husband Snatching Allegation / Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maria Chike: I’m Not Negotiating My Value With Anyone” by sencekompis: 6:44pm On Nov 09, 2021
Few African men are trapped with junk rubbish.
Re: Maria Chike: I’m Not Negotiating My Value With Anyone” by Ykc2(m): 6:46pm On Nov 09, 2021
These lady run for your life oh our fake bleaching Queens called celebrities are not happy with this your natural fair in complexion, they will always hid behind their keyboard to attack you,run run
Re: Maria Chike: I’m Not Negotiating My Value With Anyone” by Germi9: 6:47pm On Nov 09, 2021
Na only dis gown she get sef
Re: Maria Chike: I’m Not Negotiating My Value With Anyone” by Jubilancy(f): 6:53pm On Nov 09, 2021
[quote author=kingxsamz post=107470316]Okay, thanks for reminding us. We almost forgot. [QqqP/quote]
Re: Maria Chike: I’m Not Negotiating My Value With Anyone” by bluefilm: 6:55pm On Nov 09, 2021
All i want is her boobs.

She can keep whatever value she's talking about to herself.
Re: Maria Chike: I’m Not Negotiating My Value With Anyone” by CSTRR: 7:15pm On Nov 09, 2021
Why is beauty and brains not so common?

Just imagine say as this girl fine reach, she come get one better brainy career join?

She would have been a pure catch. 10/10.

Instead she is fighting over a married man, while looking for big gods to sponsor her ministry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maria Chike: I’m Not Negotiating My Value With Anyone” by slowice(m): 7:22pm On Nov 09, 2021
Mtchewww

Re: Maria Chike: I’m Not Negotiating My Value With Anyone” by tnerro1(m): 7:28pm On Nov 09, 2021
Chai , see my color, see as the color Dey bust my brain grin

This kin babes na their inner laps Dey soft and yellow pass
Re: Maria Chike: I’m Not Negotiating My Value With Anyone” by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 7:48pm On Nov 09, 2021
Beer parlor yarns....
Re: Maria Chike: I’m Not Negotiating My Value With Anyone” by greypencils: 7:59pm On Nov 09, 2021
Show me a girl in STEM, show me a girl who is cerebral and I will worship such and regard her as valuable not some coded prostitute masquerading as a business woman...for those who would quote me, any girl who is living off men is a prostitute.
Re: Maria Chike: I’m Not Negotiating My Value With Anyone” by SirLakes: 8:02pm On Nov 09, 2021
This babe go sweet in the middle.

Clitocurrency people how una see am? grin
Re: Maria Chike: I’m Not Negotiating My Value With Anyone” by SirLakes: 8:07pm On Nov 09, 2021
fiberome:

DOMAIN BLACKLIST LOADING...
With time you will get traffic
Do it right
Don't make the mistake some of us have made in the past
Stop spamming the threads for traffic, it will hurt you
Follow the guidelines on how to build the authority of your site
It will take a couple of months, perhaps years
But at the end of the day, it will be worth it
You will probable ignore my advice grin grin grin grin grin
In about 1 week, your domain name will be blacklisted from nairaland, saying bye bye to the SEO juice this site can offer in growing your site.
You will then regret it
And advise someone else in the next 5 to 6 years who will be making the mistake you are currently making
Leave am, by the time he'll really need nairaland traffic hin url go down chop ban grin
Re: Maria Chike: I’m Not Negotiating My Value With Anyone” by Solofresh2: 8:09pm On Nov 09, 2021
Let her live abeg
Live and let live wink
Re: Maria Chike: I’m Not Negotiating My Value With Anyone” by Ebymyk(m): 11:39pm On Nov 09, 2021
Oh Yes the pussy....
Re: Maria Chike: I’m Not Negotiating My Value With Anyone” by clothingonline(m): 2:31am On Nov 10, 2021
You enjoying Dubai Cruz Maria u like old things

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Maria Chike: I’m Not Negotiating My Value With Anyone” by koladebrainiac(m): 9:02am On Nov 10, 2021
sorry to say her value is 95m she could do anything for that amount and that's it
Re: Maria Chike: I’m Not Negotiating My Value With Anyone” by DoctorStylish: 1:14pm On Nov 10, 2021
This same slut I saw on Snapchat taking shisha with some “money miss road” lun@tics . Well maybe she has her own definition of self worth
Clitocurrency . Tomorrow they will give young girls false motivation on who this and that .
Maria spare us the song and dance
Just keep doing what you doing and shut the f^ck up
Re: Maria Chike: I’m Not Negotiating My Value With Anyone” by seanjy4konji: 1:40pm On Nov 10, 2021
The kind of demons they fight in their head is their problems...we are all facing one problem or the other...

I dont know who deh price am weh she think say she get value weh another rice and beans seller no get..

Mumu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shan George Pregnant With Her First Child (Throwback Photo) / Surgery Complication: Hushpuppi Regrets Going Under The Knife, Admonishes People / Gabriel Afolayan And Adebanke's Traditional Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.