Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) (100876 Views)

The Mysterious Cave Of Ashes (Isarun) In Ondo State (Video, Pictures) / Ooni Announces Discovery Of “mysterious Waterfall” In Ife / Gigantic Ice Wall Surrounds All 7 Continents:thus Proving The Sky Is 360 Degrees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by Roseey0(f): 7:47pm On Nov 09, 2021
This reminds me of my sec school days. I noticed it was about to rain, i went during night prep to bring my dried cloth from the hangers outside and when prep was over, I gathered what I could with sleepy eye, I didn't notice one cloth was missing.
The school lockers were moved to boys hostel the next morning before I noticed a cloth was missing.

My cloth was later seen around the boys hostel and the gist was that I sneaked out at night to meet man, finished the act and forgot my cloth embarassed
embarassed

3 Likes

Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by Solofresh2: 7:47pm On Nov 09, 2021
Dsimple:
Africa and black people in general are just backward in generally most good things but quick to be blindfolded in religious in a way that is ridiculously against reasonable thinking.

Some are already saying it's the second coming of Christ. What a shame!!!
Lol
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by God200(m): 7:47pm On Nov 09, 2021
This incident like dis happened last year 2020 during the pandemic period,I don't know where pple got d information that there's tiny hair in the bible,that they should search their bible, they will surely find tiny hair there..
That this tiny hair should be drop in their water they want to drink neither the one they want to have their bath,that this we save them from contracting coronavirus..
They know no say,if u brush ur hair, some pieces e go drop for ground,neither one go fall into ur bible or anywhere even when you sweeping ur dirty area in ur room
Africa with this their mentality forum..ninu aye
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by Emvico34: 7:48pm On Nov 09, 2021
HOSANNA...... Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord

1 Like

Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by Techguy96(m): 7:49pm On Nov 09, 2021
TheDevilIsALai:
Stratospheric Weather Balloon

[s][/s]

These idiots at FUTA need to be sacked ASAP.

Stratospheric Weather Balloons are used to probe upper air atmospheric conditions such as Temperature, Wind, Pressure.

They are much larger and denser in size and texture than normal atmospheric balloons that are limited to the lower and upper Troposphere.

To think these are the so-called scholars and academicians holding fort for Meteorology in Nigeria is just sad and shows how Nigerian Universities are filled to the brim with mediocres and semi-illiterates.
So u actually believe the cloth is spiritual
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by altteemy: 7:49pm On Nov 09, 2021
One part of the news I love is that the Seriki (Fulani head) pleaded with the woman. This means a good number of those involved are Fulanis (predominantly muslims) chasing around an Hosanna inscribed cloth.

The message: we are all the same in looking for life solutions and we can actually have peace despite our differences in tribe, religion or political affiliations.

4 Likes

Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by Femeto: 7:52pm On Nov 09, 2021
Insta blog should be sued for not doing any investigation.
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by IbileIfe: 7:52pm On Nov 09, 2021
What happened has attracted the publicity that the owner has been fasting and praying for.
Hosanna! Hosanna!! Hosanna!!!
In the highest.
The word hosanna (Latin osanna, Greek ὡσαννά, hōsanná) is from Hebrew הושיעה־נא, הושיעה נא hôšîʿâ-nā and related to Aramaic ܐܘܿܫܲܥܢܵܐ (ʾōshaʿnā) meaning 'save, rescue, savior'. In the Hebrew Bible it is used only in verses such as "help" or "save, I pray" (Psalms 118:25).

Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by BBBmall25: 7:52pm On Nov 09, 2021
Hmmm
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 7:52pm On Nov 09, 2021
Imagine no one investigated this, this same story would have been remixed with different versions by different people and would be passed down to the next generation. This is the same issue we had when a tree which was cut down few weeks ago came back up due to gravity. Ignorance is killing the people of Africa, and when you try to make sense of this, they call you woke. Africa is the home of stup!d people. That's why pastors can easily deceive folks over here.

4 Likes

Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by altteemy: 7:54pm On Nov 09, 2021
Femeto:
Insta blog should be sued for not doing any investigation.

That news won't sell if the truth was reported. That is just what tabloids do. They ride with half-truths.
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by Saidfx(m): 7:55pm On Nov 09, 2021
tfelicityk:
We are highly religious in this Nation but unGodly

Ur yed dey dere brov, very well spoken of you. When people hear Religion here, they always conclude that the Abrahamic Religion is scam to Africans, especially Nigerians. Not knowing the fact that most Nigerians do more of emotional worship rather than Faith. Its well..

3 Likes

Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by SirLakes: 7:55pm On Nov 09, 2021
Kajaard:
Ondo based heaven. Can you imagine cheesy
That caption weak me grin

1 Like

Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by TheDevilIsALai: 7:57pm On Nov 09, 2021
[s]
Techguy96:

So u actually believe the cloth is spiritual
[/s]

Another illiterate.

Stratospheric Atmospheric Balloons are used to deploy weather probes and sensors up into the higher Stratosphere to take weather observations aloft.

Where did you see me say the fabric is spiritual?

Comprehension is really a big problem among Nairaland Lazy Yoot.
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 7:57pm On Nov 09, 2021
There are no mysteries but ignorance
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by Nephilim: 7:57pm On Nov 09, 2021
Hahaha! Na wa oooooo
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 7:58pm On Nov 09, 2021
Wat if na bird carry the cloth and then released it while flying high
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by Techguy96(m): 8:00pm On Nov 09, 2021
TheDevilIsALai:
[s][/s]

Another illiterate.

Stratospheric Atmospheric Balloons are used to deploy weather probes and sensors up into the higher Stratosphere to take weather observations aloft.

Where did you see me say the fabric is spiritual?

Comprehension is really a big problem among Nairaland Lazy Yoot.
I just ask u a simple question, if u feel that explanation was wrong, u should have at least given ur own explanation instead of insulting ur Father and father's father.

1 Like

Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 8:01pm On Nov 09, 2021
YoruBandits and stupidity plus timidity.

Sophisticated morons.
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by GistFullGround: 8:01pm On Nov 09, 2021

Yoruba + Myth = Foolishess

They will soon attribute it to one god & Oduduwa!

Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by TheDevilIsALai: 8:02pm On Nov 09, 2021
Techguy96:

I just ask u a simple question, if u feel that explanation was wrong, u should have at least given ur own explanation instead of insulting ur Father and father's father.

Olofo, you are exponentially more stupid than the useless Balogun that they went to interview at FUTA.
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by muriunited(m): 8:03pm On Nov 09, 2021
You are right
DrChukki:
This reminds me back then in 2014 when I was in FUTO, a tree in the campus one day mysteriously starts gushing out water.

People surrounded the tree to get a bottle of the water. Many took their ATM cards there to pray. People were drinking it seriously and taking home for their families.

Members of the All Saints Chapel (which is very close to the tree) started to use the opportunity to invite people to their church.

Later it was discovered the the root of the tree broke into an underground water pipe, as a result, the movement of the water was obstructed and the water started flowing from the tree.

Nigerians and Spiritism sef...

No wonder fake Pastors, Imams and prophets are cashing out massively in Nigeria...

Our Mumu no too much?

1 Like

Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by Newboss(m): 8:03pm On Nov 09, 2021
Even the professor's explanation is not logical. Na the yeye theory wey all these professors have to offer.

Nonsense explanation

1 Like

Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by muheeb01(m): 8:04pm On Nov 09, 2021
Naija which way lol
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 09, 2021
MrColdsweat:

As long as you don't know it all, you will always be ignorant of certain knowledge or facts.

Ignorance is humane.
You are right man..but on this one it's a no no..
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by Germi9: 8:06pm On Nov 09, 2021
ValCon888:
Mental poverty is not just a disease. It is the chain that is holding the African man down.

Herd Mentality and the Sheeple Effect.

Not one person in that video conducted an
investigation.
They are busy tearing the cloth like Agege Bread.
My broda dis is not dia fault oh,forget about mental poverty bla bla dis things happen around the world and people believe it. D whole drama looked mysterious actually na
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by Ola17: 8:07pm On Nov 09, 2021
dre11:

Social media users described the descending piece of white cloth as one of the wonders of the generation but our investigations reveal a straightforward truth.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/494289-truth-behind-mysterious-cloth-that-fell-from-the-sky-in-ondo.html

Beautiful Piece of journalistic work. 99.8612% of things people think are supernatural occurrences are actually natural.
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by OgunkeelAllMod: 8:09pm On Nov 09, 2021
Africa!! Damn!

One cloth wey one olosho take mopped up cum got inside plane or copter after the orgy na be wetin na undecidedi I fukkiin hate this country!!
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by slowice(m): 8:11pm On Nov 09, 2021
Their god fell from the sky in like manner so maybe they thought it was the second coming of sango grin
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 8:11pm On Nov 09, 2021
Abeg next time make it rain money please in dollars not in e-naira
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by jidxin(m): 8:11pm On Nov 09, 2021
ValCon888:
Mental poverty is not just a disease. It is the chain that is holding the African man down.

Herd Mentality and the Sheeple Effect.

Not one person in that video conducted an
investigation.
They are busy tearing the cloth like Agege Bread.
but the explanation is as stupid as the people... A very illogical explanation
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by Adefolarin1: 8:12pm On Nov 09, 2021
Africans are extremely gullible walahi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Historical Facts About Ilorin And Kwara Yoruba / Beautiful Names In Efik/ibibio / The Nuba Peoples Of North Sudan (warning: Tribal Nudity)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.