Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) (100895 Views)

The Mysterious Cave Of Ashes (Isarun) In Ondo State (Video, Pictures) / Ooni Announces Discovery Of “mysterious Waterfall” In Ife / Gigantic Ice Wall Surrounds All 7 Continents:thus Proving The Sky Is 360 Degrees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by dealslip(f): 8:26am On Nov 10, 2021
DrChukki:
This reminds me back then in 2014 when I was in FUTO, a tree in the campus one day mysteriously starts gushing out water.

People surrounded the tree to get a bottle of the water. Many took their ATM cards there to pray. People were drinking it seriously and taking home for their families.

Members of the All Saints Chapel (which is very close to the tree) started to use the opportunity to invite people to their church.

Later it was discovered the the root of the tree broke into an underground water pipe, as a result, the movement of the water was obstructed and the water started flowing from the tree.

Nigerians and Spiritism sef...

No wonder fake Pastors, Imams and prophets are cashing out massively in Nigeria...

Our Mumu no too much?
grin grin grin this is so funny not had this kind of laugh in a while. Religion has finished may Nigerians brains.

1 Like

Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by eldervine: 8:35am On Nov 10, 2021
illicit:
I knew it
You knew what ni abi you follow dey struggle for the hossana cloth
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by VOR2019: 9:10am On Nov 10, 2021
Then it will be "cloth attack", not bird attack! grin

Shellsploit:
Sey the cloth evaporate ni
Wetin person no go see for this country sef.

Thank God say plane no dey fly pass, e fit enter propeller and the plane will just be turning on its own.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by bisoye11(m): 9:24am On Nov 10, 2021
VicM6:
Set awon werey....cloth wey musa throw from airplane na im dis one wan die ontop put......Nawa o.

So.its possible to open an airplane window and throw away cloth or unwanted items?
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 10, 2021
DrChukki:
This reminds me back then in 2014 when I was in FUTO, a tree in the campus one day mysteriously starts gushing out water.

People surrounded the tree to get a bottle of the water. Many took their ATM cards there to pray. People were drinking it seriously and taking home for their families.

Members of the All Saints Chapel (which is very close to the tree) started to use the opportunity to invite people to their church.

Later it was discovered the the root of the tree broke into an underground water pipe, as a result, the movement of the water was obstructed and the water started flowing from the tree.

No wonder fake Pastors, Imams and prophets are cashing out massively in Nigeria...

Our Mumu no too much?

grin grin grin

I was there life. I came from my Dept. then (Che) to All Saints Chapel. An okada man sold one 5 kg of the supposed "miracle" water for 6K with abeg ooo.

You need to see the way people, even those from Eziobodo and Umuchima that was closest, were filling 25 kg, you go laugh tire.

When it was finally discovered that the root broke a pipe, you needed to see the disappointment on the face of those that had stayed behind.

I laughed my friend that called me to scorn grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by DrMuzungu(m): 10:23am On Nov 10, 2021
It was a witch flying. The witch vanished, the cloth fell on the ground, as simple as that. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by neighbourhud: 1:09pm On Nov 10, 2021
ValCon888:
Mental poverty is not just a disease. It is the chain that is holding the African man down.

Herd Mentality and the Sheeple Effect.

Not one person in that video conducted an
investigation.
They are busy tearing the cloth like Agege Bread.

I tire
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by neighbourhud: 1:15pm On Nov 10, 2021
Decorator ti gba kámú
50k don go for natural evangelism cheesy

Natural evangelism with 'flaggin' members cheesy
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by rerhji(m): 1:25pm On Nov 10, 2021
my prof, u re doing well.......na so he de take set practical question for his students
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 10, 2021
ValCon888:
Mental poverty is not just a disease. It is the chain that is holding the African man down.

Herd Mentality and the Sheeple Effect.

Not one person in that video conducted an
investigation.
They are busy tearing the cloth like Agege Bread.

Gbam!!! The Ignorance & Gullibility of most "African Nigerians Exclusive" Is second to none. Spit on their Foolishness.....
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 10, 2021
DrChukki:

No wonder fake Pastors, Imams and prophets are cashing out massively in Nigeria.....

Our Mumu no too much?

This I wanted to say, Religion Is SCAM but "True Spiritualism" exist and It's the real deal.....
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by Odoogu(m): 9:49pm On Nov 10, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Religion is the PROBLEM!

WITHOUT RELIGION AND ITS BRAINWASHING IDIOCY..

These people wouldn't have fallen for this stupidity..

AND there's NOTHING simple and plain about preaching..

EVERY FOOL AND CHARLATAN COMES WITH HIS OWN INTERPRETATION!! angry

cheesycheesy
Brainwashing is for those who have decided not to see or know beyond their present, for whatever reason, that is life. But on a daily, events occur and incidents happen that always gives pointers that there is more to what you think or know and even see. That's life too.

When you say religion, hope you aren't referirng to christianity and islam... Cos b4 those, some persons were sacrificing fellow humans to cure a land malaria was ravaging. So what religion are talking about? Cos am sure to some people that's just tradition.

The truth is the truth. People aren't moved by the ordinary anymore, if you haven't got the "extra" touch, you could be easily passed by. It's an appetite that will continue to grow in man and anybody can be swayed by it. The bible warns that in end time antichrists will rise deceiving people. That's not gonna happen with just ordinary. Take a look at a church that preaches from the Bible, were the words are read to you and even interpreted and confirmed through the same bible, you can bet there aren't gonna be many members compared to where extraordinary miracles are happening.
This isn't a position( mental, physical, spiritual etc freedom) you are born into but it's definitely an effort you have made.
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by VicM6: 4:54pm On Nov 11, 2021
bisoye11:

So.its possible to open an airplane window and throw away cloth or unwanted items?
see this one, me wey open airplane door wave give iya suliya wey dey sell donkunu the last time i travel go bubushiga........
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by EdwardRandy(m): 4:46am On Nov 13, 2021
DrChukki:

Our Mumu no too much?
Lmao!! I remember this incident back then in Futo, very funny shit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Historical Facts About Ilorin And Kwara Yoruba / Beautiful Names In Efik/ibibio / Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.