Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) (100904 Views)

The Mysterious Cave Of Ashes (Isarun) In Ondo State (Video, Pictures) / Ooni Announces Discovery Of “mysterious Waterfall” In Ife / Gigantic Ice Wall Surrounds All 7 Continents:thus Proving The Sky Is 360 Degrees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by chiefobdk2: 10:07pm On Nov 09, 2021
Na only lala know wetin Righteousness2 type for the post..
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by bitbillionaire: 10:18pm On Nov 09, 2021
Nothing happens by accident. There could still be something mysterious about the cloth though. But despite this, it baffles that people could rush and tear the cloth believing that it has some spiritual power to solve their problem without taking time to find out where the cloth actually came from and what was its mission. What if it was from an angel of death?
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by owagbeba: 10:35pm On Nov 09, 2021
ValCon888:
Mental poverty is not just a disease. It is the chain that is holding the African man down.

Herd Mentality and the Sheeple Effect.

Not one person in that video conducted an
investigation.
They are busy tearing the cloth like Agege Bread.

That’s why the “Men of god” are raking in billions in this part of the world.

“Give ‘em what they want, and they’ll give you what you need”
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by carboblanko(m): 10:45pm On Nov 09, 2021
Shellsploit:
Sey the cloth evaporate ni
Wetin person no go see for this country sef.

Thank God say plane no dey fly pass, e fit enter propeller and the plane will just be turning on its own.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 10:45pm On Nov 09, 2021
The original owner of the cloth fell from the sky many many years ago and landed on his head.. grin
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:57pm On Nov 09, 2021
Nigerians always want miracle grin grin
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 11:21pm On Nov 09, 2021
ok

Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by daveP(m): 11:26pm On Nov 09, 2021
Seriki wan dey prove say na from heaven when owner don already come claim her thing. The evidence was too strong,else Seriki go start new wave of ignorance and insanity by object worshipping.
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by GreenDee(f): 11:37pm On Nov 09, 2021
Lmao.. Nigeria na comedy.
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by jubrilELsudan: 11:39pm On Nov 09, 2021
I FOR LIKE USE THE WHITE CLOTH TAKE FVCK HER.

Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by FahBuLous: 11:41pm On Nov 09, 2021
ValCon888:
Mental poverty is not just a disease. It is the chain that is holding the African man down.

investigation.
grin grin grin
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 12:13am On Nov 10, 2021
Bmaster:
sad
All this big big grammar,just to indicate buhari as our major problem in this sh!t hole?
Who grammar help, aren't you in the country and seeing what the Philistine in Aso Rock has turned your country into an enclave of poverty, hardship, suffering etc

1 Like

Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by VicM6: 12:19am On Nov 10, 2021
Set awon werey....cloth wey musa throw from airplane na im dis one wan die ontop put......Nawa o.
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 12:24am On Nov 10, 2021
ValCon888:

investigation.
shut the phuck up dude! Go on YouTube right now and see other races claiming all sort of b.s especially the Whites. Ode always quick to say trash about their race.
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by realstars: 2:13am On Nov 10, 2021
Bola146:
grin see me laughing seriously here
Uncontrollable here
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by FWESHVEIN(m): 2:19am On Nov 10, 2021
ValCon888:

investigation.

U funny dieee buh undoubtedly correct!
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by FWESHVEIN(m): 2:21am On Nov 10, 2021
AngelicBeing:
Hian, people are going through hard times in Nigeria, so anything from the celestial realms, sky or from the Heavens will often draw people's attention who are desperately looking for succor from poverty induced by the useless criminals in Abuja led by a philistine in Aso Rock whose government is tainted with blood shocked

Na so I see am o

1 Like

Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by FWESHVEIN(m): 2:24am On Nov 10, 2021
DrChukki:
This reminds me back then in 2014 when I was in FUTO, a tree in the campus one day mysteriously starts gushing out water.

People surrounded the tree to get a bottle of the water. Many took their ATM cards there to pray. People were drinking it seriously and taking home for their families.

Members of the All Saints Chapel (which is
very close to the tree) started to use the opportunity to invite people to their church.

Later it was discovered the the root of the tree broke into an underground water pipe, as a result, the movement of the water was obstructed and the water started flowing from the tree.

Nigerians and Spiritism sef...

No wonder fake Pastors, Imams and prophets are cashing out massively in Nigeria...

Our Mumu no too much?

It's everywhere my broda

1 Like

Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by FWESHVEIN(m): 2:29am On Nov 10, 2021
bitbillionaire:
Nothing happens by accident. There could still be something mysterious about the cloth though. But despite this, it baffles that people could rush and tear the cloth believing that it has some spiritual power to solve their problem without taking time to find out where the cloth actually came from and what was its mission. What if it was from an angel of death?

Bruh have a deep insight on abstract matters, don't scare or confuse others with your guesses
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by CICONTOP(m): 3:06am On Nov 10, 2021
DrChukki:
This reminds me back then in 2014 when I was in FUTO, a tree in the campus one day mysteriously starts gushing out water.

People surrounded the tree to get a bottle of the water. Many took their ATM cards there to pray. People were drinking it seriously and taking home for their families.

Members of the All Saints Chapel (which is very close to the tree) started to use the opportunity to invite people to their church.

Later it was discovered the the root of the tree broke into an underground water pipe, as a result, the movement of the water was obstructed and the water started flowing from the tree.

No wonder fake Pastors, Imams and prophets are cashing out massively in Nigeria...

Our Mumu no too much?

I was there live. Everybody on campus had to use the water for prayers.

1 Like

Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by aigohior(m): 3:17am On Nov 10, 2021
This reminds me of the movie "the gods must be crazy"
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by ThickSharon123(f): 3:44am On Nov 10, 2021
dre11:

Social media users described the descending piece of white cloth as one of the wonders of the generation but our investigations reveal a straightforward truth.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/494289-truth-behind-mysterious-cloth-that-fell-from-the-sky-in-ondo.html

I laugh in Swahili because most of you calling these people ignorant are the ones ignorant.

Learning about science isn't it ignorance, what makes science, science? A man wakes up one day finds something that piques his fancy and names it "Austra polos velocity," tags it in his scientific journal and says it's a practice and how the universe works.

Well, that's by the way. It would be unbelievable, but do you know some people who believe in that cloth, and believe it would work in their lives shall surely have what they ask?

The question we should ask is why is this so? It's the same as the drugs you take to cure your health issues, the drug doesn't do anything but it is the belief in the drug that does the work.

Two people can take malaria drug, one believes it would heal him and the other doubts the potency of the drug, what do we have? The results that the two individuals wished for themselves.

It's not about the white clothe, there's something in we humans that makes us powerful, and God-like, it was God who gave us this power, I belief, and we need to focus on it rather than calling this people ignorant for what they do.
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by Babygal2020(f): 4:42am On Nov 10, 2021
I witnessed it. The tree was beside All Saints Chapel. I no gree drink am.
DrChukki:

Members of the All Saints Chapel (which is very close to the tree) started to use the opportunity to invite people to their church.

Our Mumu no too much?

1 Like

Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by jozz(m): 5:44am On Nov 10, 2021
edgell:
Nigerians always want miracle

This mentality is caused by the numerous deceptionist miracle pastors over the years. They have so conditioned people into believing in miracles and phenomenal activities that are not real.
Am sure no JW can be deceived with such nonsense.
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by jarx: 6:59am On Nov 10, 2021
I remember when similar tin happened in futo. What was gushing out from tree. All the religious people took their buckets and stuff to fetch misterious water from the tree.
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by phenylalanine(m): 7:34am On Nov 10, 2021
Shellsploit:
Sey the cloth evaporate ni
Wetin person no go see for this country sef.

Thank God say plane no dey fly pass, e fit enter propeller and the plane will just be turning on its own.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Well done
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by Admols(m): 7:51am On Nov 10, 2021
Bolam7:

He fit dey ontop olosho as we speak
grin grin grin grin grin

Olóshó kẹ̀
��������
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by BigBellyBurst(m): 8:07am On Nov 10, 2021
Slapped Ham food don ready.
grin
Re: ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) by hush15: 8:21am On Nov 10, 2021
dre11:

Social media users described the descending piece of white cloth as one of the wonders of the generation but our investigations reveal a straightforward truth.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/494289-truth-behind-mysterious-cloth-that-fell-from-the-sky-in-ondo.html

Africans be looking for miracles to solve their problems when they can easily demand good governance by going out to vote and defend their votes....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Historical Facts About Ilorin And Kwara Yoruba / Beautiful Names In Efik/ibibio / Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.