Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects (55052 Views)

Placidus Nwachukwu: FCMB Bank Manager Bags 121 Years Jail Over N112m Fraud / Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos / FCMB Replies Customer Who Requested For Loan To Buy Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by Mynameis007(m): 12:41am On Nov 10, 2021
You know Nigeria and CBN are horseshit, when Mastercard has approved crypto purchases across its network, while the former are banning them.

Let me see how that useless enaira will work.
Bunch of !diots at the helm of affairs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by abah001: 12:42am On Nov 10, 2021
I don't complain much again because ever since this government Set in things has gone from bad to worst. The most corrupt and worst government so far in the history of mankind, the poor has never suffered like this before.
Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by Bignuell(m): 12:49am On Nov 10, 2021
MasterShifu010:
makes more sense to me now...here’s what happened to me days ago, i was going to the bank to make some deposit, while on my way , a guy much older than me saw me and asked if i was headed to the bank i said yes and he asked me if i could help him deposit some cash , i said okay and he handed me the cash and account details written on a small piece of paper, while at the bank after filling the deposit slips, mine and his, i waited in line for my turn , when it got to my turn i handed the other guys cash to the cashier and he quickly deposited it immediately and the printer printed out the receipt , after which i handed him my own cash, after typing in the details, he just stood up and said , just a moment please then the cashier left his sit and went to an inner room , about two minutes later he came back and said i can go, that i’ll get the alert , and i was like what about my receipt ?, he said that would take a while because my transaction would have to be processed by his boss , i asked why he did the first transaction by himself , but my own would have to be done by his boss?. and the cashier said that there’s “AML” on the account , i was like what’s that?, and he just waved me off and called for the next customer, i quick googled the meaning of “AML” which means “anti money laundering “.......i went to customer care to make enquiries but the customer care just said i shouldn’t worry that it’s no big deal....
What happened later?
Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by Kingsteve(m): 12:56am On Nov 10, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:
Nonsense report as usual from bloggers wey dey form journalists. Shiorr. If every internal memo wey dey be news, dat means say una no get job niyen.shiorr

Btw, trading crypto no be job o.. All the artisans , printers etc in Lagos now don quit work and don turn to crypto. Dem get work o but just abandon dem work dey do Bitcoin . E go beta make government stop dis crypto madness o.
Lazy people wey dey look for free money. Awon ole ole! Shiorr. One wey I know never go him shop for months now becos of dis nonsense crypto get rich quick mentality. Thank you FCMB. Na laziness and get rich quick mentality dey worry dem!

Imagine someone wey be 18 to 30 years wey dey waste hin youth and time wey e supposed use get right skill, experience and network dey decieve himself say him na crypto trader. Shoro niyen? Awon ole! Lazy lot! U will suffer in old age if at 18-30 na free money and get rich quick schemes you dey chase. Go work! That plumber get job o but him abandon all the job dey do Nonsense crypto. FG must stop dis madness o before dem grow up to become armed robbers.

Lazy yoots! You go see dem dey wake up by 11a.m dey stretch. School dem no go, work dem no learn and if you give dem job,ur own don cast patapata be dat. Shiorr!!

This is what I want you to do first thing in the morning when you wake up from your miserable slumber.
As you're stark naked, look at yourself in the mirror and say these words: I AM A BIG FOOL, AND A BIG FOOL I WILL BE FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE.

Don't let your image scare you though, it's who you are!
Embrace it!
grin

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by SlyCharlie(m): 12:59am On Nov 10, 2021
you are an lmbeclcle
Nigerialabalaba:
Nonsense report as usual from bloggers wey dey form journalists. Shiorr. If every internal memo wey dey be news, dat means say una no get job niyen.shiorr

Btw, trading crypto no be job o.. All the artisans , printers etc in Lagos now don quit work and don turn to crypto. Dem get work o but just abandon dem work dey do Bitcoin . E go beta make government stop dis crypto madness o.
Lazy people wey dey look for free money. Awon ole ole! Shiorr. One wey I know never go him shop for months now becos of dis nonsense crypto get rich quick mentality. Thank you FCMB. Na laziness and get rich quick mentality dey worry dem!

Imagine someone wey be 18 to 30 years wey dey waste hin youth and time wey e supposed use get right skill, experience and network dey decieve himself say him na crypto trader. Shoro niyen? Awon ole! Lazy lot! U will suffer in old age if at 18-30 na free money and get rich quick schemes you dey chase. Go work! That plumber get job o but him abandon all the job dey do Nonsense crypto. FG must stop dis madness o before dem grow up to become armed robbers.

Lazy yoots! You go see dem dey wake up by 11a.m dey stretch. School dem no go, work dem no learn and if you give dem job,ur own don cast patapata be dat. Shiorr!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by peppermint7(m): 1:04am On Nov 10, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:

Listen to yourself bros
Money wer de for selling crypto futures go feed you and your household teh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by manee2(m): 1:06am On Nov 10, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:

Lazy yoots! You go see dem dey wake up by 11a.m dey stretch. School dem no go, work dem no learn and if you give dem job,ur own don cast patapata be dat. Sorry!!

Sorry, I don't know if you noticed, but we're in the 21st century. It's not about working hard it's about working smart

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by calcal: 1:10am On Nov 10, 2021
You need a pain killer.

Nigerialabalaba:

1 Like

Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by calcal: 1:22am On Nov 10, 2021
Youth, XRDOGE will make you a millionaire.
Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by ddeola: 1:26am On Nov 10, 2021
If na so e be , then FCMB na FRAUD. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by darthv: 1:37am On Nov 10, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:

I pity you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by legba1(m): 1:44am On Nov 10, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:

What is wrong with crypto Mr, and who told you it's a get rich quick syndrome....obviously you don't know jack about how crypto operates..your old men at the helms of affair has really and truly dealt with with you folks to the point of loosing your sense of advancement...it's really a big deal and a wrong time to be a Nigerian.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by benardtotti(m): 1:48am On Nov 10, 2021
How much was dollar to naira in 2001?

gasparpisciotta:
This government is further killing this economy.

Imagine $10,000 in 2011 was #1,500,000 but now it is #5,700,000 just 10 years ago.
Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by Winnerly: 1:52am On Nov 10, 2021
SATANlST:
dont allow any naija bank threaten u, there are too many alternatives. infact if any useless bank try rubbish with me i will be the one to insult them and force them to close my account

You are the number one fraud suspect and thief spoiling the name of the youth
Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by darthv: 1:53am On Nov 10, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:

Is dis d nonsense u dey tell urself every morning wey u go dey take ur mate wey face dem book and work dey leave home every morning. U go suffer for old age if you no get sense now and go do better work. Crypto no be work o. U go suffer in old las las and dos you dey laugh now go dey mock you dat time. Lazy yoot, go do work. Crypto no be work o!
how can someone b so daft, am into affiliate marketing and trading.
Till date if they pay me 800k every month it won't reach what I have made in 2years.
You mean I should now leave what am doing and work as a slave because of you archaic mentality.

I stay at home 24/7..
If you say come and work for me, wake up 5am, leave house 7pm work till 4 or 5pm.
Till 60years... And pay me 1m($less than $2000). I will not work.
No b my friend dey do $10000 per month.
Sha
I really pity your daftness.
Or you just jealous...
Tueh

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by Badintentions: 2:17am On Nov 10, 2021
Dem boys no gree show you way

Nigerialabalaba:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by clothingonline(m): 2:28am On Nov 10, 2021
Blocggers with fake news I bank with FCMB it’s.normal for banks to tell staff that but they can’t touch customers money
Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by charixel: 2:32am On Nov 10, 2021
If you people like go ahead & vote the APC again.
Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by greypencils: 3:01am On Nov 10, 2021
All because e-naira failed, this is Malami's revenge. Well done. The same youths you are driving to hell will meet you in hell. Motherfucking idiot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by Favourchris(f): 3:19am On Nov 10, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:

But seriously u are dumb.. u think crypto trading is easy. Why not try it and make the easy money. This dude don't sleep... they work their selves out to make profit. They take risks, with their own money Nd when it pays .. People like u call it lazy.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by Samuelriano1(m): 3:27am On Nov 10, 2021
that farmer Bank fcmb.i wonder why people still patronize them.
Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by Samuelriano1(m): 3:29am On Nov 10, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:

honestly you have little knowledge about crypto.
Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by Bizibi(m): 3:31am On Nov 10, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:

is this a stupid joke or what.... Smh

1 Like

Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by Bizibi(m): 3:34am On Nov 10, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:

Is dis d nonsense u dey tell urself every morning wey u go dey take ur mate wey face dem book and work dey leave home every morning. U go suffer for old age if you no get sense now and go do better work. Crypto no be work o. U go suffer in old las las and dos you dey laugh now go dey mock you dat time. Lazy yoot, go do work. Crypto no be work o!
a dunce actually liked this comment. Some Nigerians live in the 60's.

The world is even moving faster to nft and eft, Nigeria is really a third world country.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by Bizibi(m): 3:40am On Nov 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
Is it not what I've been saying all over nairaland? crypto people are yahoo boys,no Nigerian doing crypto that's not into yahoo
another one...smh

1 Like

Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by Nobody: 4:10am On Nov 10, 2021
No jobs and you expect youths to not find alternative means to get wealth. No matter how many traps set, these kids will find another means. Tech is a bug thing, and they know it better. Military power is the only thing these greedy politicians have. And they are losing it gradually too.

Provide jobs and these kids will leave 419. Pur priority should be creating jobs..

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by rushlife: 4:11am On Nov 10, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
This government is further killing this economy.

Imagine $10,000 in 2011 was #1,500,000 but now it is #5,700,000 just 10 years ago.

You are wrong, what's the exchange rate you are using?
Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by sindan: 4:23am On Nov 10, 2021
FarahAideed:
Buhari has ruined this country
That man in aso is a terrible nightmare.
Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by Engritodo: 4:26am On Nov 10, 2021
Confused country.
Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by gasparpisciotta: 4:35am On Nov 10, 2021
rushlife:

You are wrong, what's the exchange rate you are using?

$1 to #150 in 2011

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall / Maduka Onyishi Returns N2.2Billion To First Bank Wrongly Credited To His Account / Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.