Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects (55027 Views)

Funny Tweet Between FCMB Bank And The Nigerian Snake (photos) / Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos / FCMB Replies Customer Who Requested For Loan To Buy Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:30pm On Nov 09, 2021
rickyrex:
should they now allow fraudulent activities to be the order of the day? Just because a lady did not learn to keep her two legs tiet
What exactly is fraudulent about crypt0?

Would you care to explain why it is perfectly LEGAL in most DEVELOPED COUNTRIES?

AND NOT IN THIS SH1TH0LE?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by anambraamaka: 10:30pm On Nov 09, 2021
Imagine
Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by Carlyboi(m): 10:30pm On Nov 09, 2021
FCMB can be full of shit sha...anyways they don’t try to mess with me...so we’re good for now...CBN and it’s useless directives there are no initiatives and meaningful policies to improve the economy and drastically reduce youth unemployment but can beam their useless searchlight on ways youths are making money.

I’m not a fan or a pro internet fraud(yahoo),money laundering or terrorism financing but this stereotyping and age profiling makes no sense and asides the former the latter are perpetrated by the so called “ big men and politicians “in this Fvcking country how many under 30 youths in the country has the financial clout to seriously finance terrorism or launder money?Nigerian government and Law enforcements coupled with financial regulators always on a wild goose chase!Tell all this Mumbo-jumbo and Bullshit to the dogs!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by shigishege: 10:31pm On Nov 09, 2021
GOFRONT:
FCMB!! This same FCMB that cannot remove the log in his own eyes, now want to remove the spec from another man eye. Same FCMB whose MD was lashing Mr Tunde Thomas wife and got her pregnant just because Mrs Tunde Thomas was working under him in the office.

MD Nuhu impregnated another man's wife and sparked out paternity fraud in another man's family and that action alone sent the man to his early grave........What could be more fraudulent than this??

And they are here going after age bracket of 18-30 yrs as fraudsters...........well, no weapon fashion against our very own damn nigga Slawormir shall prosper!!!!! Inshallah, Insha Jihofa, Insha sango and amadioha.
you try
Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 09, 2021
That one concern una, I still trade my crypto any day any time. Because of Crypto, I have achieved so much this year.

15 Likes

Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by Tyche(m): 10:31pm On Nov 09, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:
Nonsense report as usual from bloggers wey dey form journalists. Shiorr. If every internal memo wey dey be news, dat means say una no get job niyen.shiorr

Btw, trading crypto no be job o.. All the artisans , printers etc in Lagos now don quit work and don turn to crypto. Dem get work o but just abandon dem work dey do Bitcoin . E go beta make government stop dis crypto madness o.
Lazy people wey dey look for free money. Awon ole ole! Shiorr. One wey I know never go him shop for months now becos of dis nonsense crypto get rich quick mentality. Thank you FCMB. Na laziness and get rich quick mentality dey worry dem!

Imagine someone wey be 18 to 30 years wey dey waste hin youth and time wey e supposed use get right skill, experience and network dey decieve himself say him na crypto trader. Shoro niyen? Awon ole! Lazy lot! U will suffer in old age if at 18-30 na free money and get rich quick schemes you dey chase. Go work! That plumber get job o but him abandon all the job dey do Nonsense crypto. FG must stop dis madness o before dem grow up to become armed robbers.

Are you okay?

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by shigishege: 10:34pm On Nov 09, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
angry

jeezzz this is hight of it.

so they subjected us to poverty and it seems not to be working.

now they want to force poverty on us

what on earth did we do to buhari to warrant this kind of punishment.

I hope the zombies that voted this terrorist will be affected too.
what kind of life is this
what kind of setback is this
so we all should turn to banbi Allah so you'll know we're suffering real good.
Buhari posterity will never be kind to you
bad name shall follow your generation
your supporters will never know peace in this life and their generations shall suffer for their sins.

if you're supporting this government just know that the wrath of God will visit you and your generation
it shall never be well with you
curses shall follow you
peace shall never be your portion

it's not a curse but fact
I pray in Jesus name amen
insha Allah amin
iseeee

thank God I don't bank with useless fcmb

so for their mind na only youths dey trade crypto
they should start by blocking that criminal gworo chewing SAN called Malami that trades crypto
WTF!! Many people are not just roaming the streets. So do you think you are sensible or senseless?? So what bring curses now as if its not you people that voted and brought APC in.
Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by Savi78(m): 10:34pm On Nov 09, 2021
GOFRONT:
FCMB!! This same FCMB that cannot remove the log in his own eyes, now want to remove the spec from another man eye. Same FCMB whose MD was lashing Mr Tunde Thomas wife and got her pregnant just because Mrs Tunde Thomas was working under him in the office.

MD Nuhu impregnated another man's wife and sparked out paternity fraud in another man's family and that action alone sent the man to his early grave........What could be more fraudulent than this??

And they are here going after age bracket of 18-30 yrs as fraudsters...........well, no weapon fashion against our very own damn nigga Slawormir shall prosper!!!!! Inshallah, Insha Jihofa, Insha sango and amadioha.

Same FCMB where follow conived with Maina to steal pension funds....make Una no try rubbish oo

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by Joker09(m): 10:36pm On Nov 09, 2021
Bamzyriches451:
This ones wey nor even get customers wan lose the small customers wey Dem take Dey hold side.
Issoryt

Lmao grin.
Abi oo. The idiats won lose small customers dem take dey see front. grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by BruncleZuma: 10:36pm On Nov 09, 2021
FCMB that gave me another person's surname wan form Galadima...make una come see Bank Oooo

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by steno1: 10:37pm On Nov 09, 2021
Operation boycott Fcmb bank

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by Euegene100001: 10:38pm On Nov 09, 2021
Pls use has finished the country ‘
FarahAideed:
Buhari will ruin this country

1 Like

Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by Jwonder(m): 10:40pm On Nov 09, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:
Nonsense report as usual from bloggers wey dey form journalists. Shiorr. If every internal memo wey dey be news, dat means say una no get job niyen.shiorr

Btw, trading crypto no be job o.. All the artisans , printers etc in Lagos now don quit work and don turn to crypto. Dem get work o but just abandon dem work dey do Bitcoin . E go beta make government stop dis crypto madness o.
Lazy people wey dey look for free money. Awon ole ole! Shiorr. One wey I know never go him shop for months now becos of dis nonsense crypto get rich quick mentality. Thank you FCMB. Na laziness and get rich quick mentality dey worry dem!

Imagine someone wey be 18 to 30 years wey dey waste hin youth and time wey e supposed use get right skill, experience and network dey decieve himself say him na crypto trader. Shoro niyen? Awon ole! Lazy lot! U will suffer in old age if at 18-30 na free money and get rich quick schemes you dey chase. Go work! That plumber get job o but him abandon all the job dey do Nonsense crypto. FG must stop dis madness o before dem grow up to become armed robbers.

you're obviously a poor illiterate, better educate yourself so you don't carry your generational poverty to your future kids.

23 Likes

Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by chocboi78(m): 10:40pm On Nov 09, 2021
MasterShifu010:
makes more sense to me now...here’s what happened to me days ago, i was going to the bank to make some deposit, while on my way , a guy much older than me saw me and asked if i was headed to the bank i said yes and he asked me if i could help him deposit some cash , i said okay and he handed me the cash and account details written on a small piece of paper, while at the bank after filling the deposit slips, mine and his, i waited in line for my turn , when it got to my turn i handed the other guys cash to the cashier and he quickly deposited it immediately and the printer printed out the receipt , after which i handed him my own cash, after typing in the details, he just stood up and said , just a moment please then the cashier left his sit and went to an inner room , about two minutes later he came back and said i can go, that i’ll get the alert , and i was like what about my receipt ?, he said that would take a while because my transaction would have to be processed by his boss , i asked why he did the first transaction by himself , but my own would have to be done by his boss?. and the cashier said that there’s “AML” on the account , i was like what’s that?, and he just waved me off and called for the next customer, i quick googled the meaning of “AML” which means “anti money laundering “.......i went to customer care to make enquiries but the customer care just said i shouldn’t worry that it’s no big deal....
did u later get the alert?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by princemartinsG(m): 10:41pm On Nov 09, 2021
Dont mind most of Nigerian youths

Many people who has no employable skills and sellable handworks are not hiding behind thr crypto craze to claim online business people.

99 percent of these young people claiming
to be into crypto are thieves and fraudsters who sees opportunity to defraud unsuspecting and naive members of the public who want to fall in line into the crypto frenzy

Moreso for a young person or any person whosoever to have high volume of money in his account such person must be able to give reasonable explanation of what he does to acquire such

But unfortunately Nigeria is a nation where the best way to become someone's enemy is to ask them to prove the source of their money

Nigerialabalaba:

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by ajl: 10:42pm On Nov 09, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:

How old are you? This is one of the most stupid and most shallow comments I will ever come across. I actually don't reside in Nigeria and I regard the ban on crypto trading as the usual anti-progress and retrogressive nature of Nigerian public officials. If someone choose to take a risk to make money legitimately, how is that someone's business. The CBN is having it easy in Nigeria. Someone ought to have challenged the CBN in a court. If you think crypto trading, I mean real trading is for lazy people, then it reflects your shallowness even further. Trading crypto is like trading stocks, and it's an extremely technical profession that is not for the faint hearted. You spend all day analyzing charts to make investment decision. I am curious to see the plumber you mentioned above. Youths should be allowed to seek all means of legitimate living like their compatriots elsewhere.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by Yusman316(m): 10:43pm On Nov 09, 2021
All these people that are always putting everything they don't like at the feet of Buhari or APC. When another party comes to power that's when your eyes will clear. U people will understand then that Nigeria has a structural problem and not a person problem. So for many people mind if it were a different party in power,not will just allow people do as they wish? No government, especially in a developing country accepts descent. Even in some so called developed/European countries we see how the government behaves

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by Mairice125: 10:43pm On Nov 09, 2021
Shut and stop ranting like a woman
Nigerialabalaba:

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by Ekpekus(m): 10:45pm On Nov 09, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:

You be Jon Snow.... you know nothing

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by advanceDNA: 10:46pm On Nov 09, 2021
FarahAideed:
Buhari has ruined this country

1 Like

Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by yusluvad(m): 10:48pm On Nov 09, 2021
Very bad of this present day government. May God help we youths...

1 Like

Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by ajl: 10:48pm On Nov 09, 2021
raymondhillmimi:
That one concern una, I still trade my crypto any day any time. Because of Crypto, I have achieved so much this year.

God bless your legitimate hustle young man. People have the right to make a choice of what they want to invest in. It's government responsibility to make provisions and policy to protect their investment and the economy, not telling them what they can or can't use their money for.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by Fabulouslouie(m): 10:49pm On Nov 09, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:

Where's the sense in this thing you typed

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by Ejiakusmith(m): 10:50pm On Nov 09, 2021
GOFRONT:

hahahaha slawormiir my real gee ... so you get fans for Nairaland like this
Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by Seankhalifa: 10:51pm On Nov 09, 2021
Whe dy make d youth poor dy tend to control the.
Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by jimmychang: 10:51pm On Nov 09, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:

You are a fool grin,like your mumu too much sotay I started rolling with laughter..How is crypto free money grin. CRYPTO NA GET RICH QUICK SCHEME nawa grin.

I hope you come across this comment 5 years time and see how daft you sound. grin grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by adeyanju65(m): 10:53pm On Nov 09, 2021
And you wonder why we are like this in this country? If this is what you can come up with, those people that abandoned their works for crypto trading reason better than you do. You just opened mouth, getting opinionated on what you don't understand, crypto currency {Blockchain technology} goes way beyond all these P2P trading that this government which reflects people like you is trying to clampdown on
Nigerialabalaba:

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by Prayfortheworld: 10:53pm On Nov 09, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:

Oga nobody be the cause of your poverty oh
Na your parents you suppose dey unleash the anger on

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by stan4guy6(m): 10:56pm On Nov 09, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:

Lazy yoots! You go see dem dey wake up by 11a.m dey stretch. School dem no go, work dem no learn and if you give dem job,ur own don cast patapata be dat
you must be mad

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall / Maduka Onyishi Returns N2.2Billion To First Bank Wrongly Credited To His Account / Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.