Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects (55021 Views)

Funny Tweet Between FCMB Bank And The Nigerian Snake (photos) / Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos / FCMB Replies Customer Who Requested For Loan To Buy Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by chaloskyx: 10:57pm On Nov 09, 2021
well so we can teach this bank a lesson customers aged 18-30 should move their funds to another bank since they would profile you as a criminal.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by SenecaTheYonger: 10:57pm On Nov 09, 2021
This country is oppressing young people badly.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by boom99(m): 10:58pm On Nov 09, 2021
Tried paying for something online that is above $100. One bank told me it's not possible any longer. Nigeria is in a big mess. Only God now can help us

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by Jwonder(m): 10:59pm On Nov 09, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:
eyin ole gbogbo! U wey dem send go school you no go, work u no learn, you con dey decieve urself say na crypto u dey do. Na ur future u dey cast so. U go regret say u wasted away ur youth and people go laugh u tire. U go suffer in old age if you no get serious and stop this online fraud and crypto you dey do. Shiorr

your generation obviously have a blood oat with poverty.
Just make sure you don't have kids so you don't pass on your stupidity.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by Abagworo(m): 11:02pm On Nov 09, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:
Nonsense report as usual from bloggers wey dey form journalists. Shiorr. If every internal memo wey dey be news, dat means say una no get job niyen.shiorr

Btw, trading crypto no be job o.. All the artisans , printers etc in Lagos now don quit work and don turn to crypto. Dem get work o but just abandon dem work dey do Bitcoin . E go beta make government stop dis crypto madness o.
Lazy people wey dey look for free money. Awon ole ole! Shiorr. One wey I know never go him shop for months now becos of dis nonsense crypto get rich quick mentality. Thank you FCMB. Na laziness and get rich quick mentality dey worry dem!

Imagine someone wey be 18 to 30 years wey dey waste hin youth and time wey e supposed use get right skill, experience and network dey decieve himself say him na crypto trader. Shoro niyen? Awon ole! Lazy lot! U will suffer in old age if at 18-30 na free money and get rich quick schemes you dey chase. Go work! That plumber get job o but him abandon all the job dey do Nonsense crypto. FG must stop dis madness o before dem grow up to become armed robbers.

Lazy yoots! You go see dem dey wake up by 11a.m dey stretch. School dem no go, work dem no learn and if you give dem job,ur own don cast patapata be dat

If you knew what crypto trading and stick trading is you wouldn't have written this your long epistle.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by meccuno: 11:02pm On Nov 09, 2021
[s]
Nigerialabalaba:
Nonsense report as usual from bloggers wey dey form journalists. Shiorr. If every internal memo wey dey be news, dat means say una no get job niyen.shiorr

Btw, trading crypto no be job o.. All the artisans , printers etc in Lagos now don quit work and don turn to crypto. Dem get work o but just abandon dem work dey do Bitcoin . E go beta make government stop dis crypto madness o.
Lazy people wey dey look for free money. Awon ole ole! Shiorr. One wey I know never go him shop for months now becos of dis nonsense crypto get rich quick mentality. Thank you FCMB. Na laziness and get rich quick mentality dey worry dem!

Imagine someone wey be 18 to 30 years wey dey waste hin youth and time wey e supposed use get right skill, experience and network dey decieve himself say him na crypto trader. Shoro niyen? Awon ole! Lazy lot! U will suffer in old age if at 18-30 na free money and get rich quick schemes you dey chase. Go work! That plumber get job o but him abandon all the job dey do Nonsense crypto. FG must stop dis madness o before dem grow up to become armed robbers.

Lazy yoots! You go see dem dey wake up by 11a.m dey stretch. School dem no go, work dem no learn and if you give dem job,ur own don cast patapata be dat
[/s] I don't want to say you are stupid to avoid ban. But if you work for the government or an APC member may you never see..........

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by Dimitarr: 11:04pm On Nov 09, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:
eyin ole gbogbo! U wey dem send go school you no go, work u no learn, you con dey decieve urself say na crypto u dey do. Na ur future u dey cast so. U go regret say u wasted away ur youth and people go laugh u tire. U go suffer in old age if you no get serious and stop this online fraud and crypto you dey do. Shiorr

i wont be surprised if you are Lai mohammed masquerading on Niaraland and uttering such shallow and outlandish statements. Because your definition of crypto trading as 'not work' falls in line with when he said VPN can be used to steal data. Like before the advent of VPN's data was not be stolen left,right, center. Anyways stories for another day. My brother, i have one question to ask you, investment bankers and people in the stock exchange and on exchange floor, what do you think they do ?
you realize if you say crypto trading no be work then stock, forex traders and investment bankers are also 'jobless people' according to you baa.
You realize all traders be it crypto,forex or your regular investment bankers all make use of the same charts and financial indicators to do technical analysis. You know drawing support and resistance lines on crypto is the same as on any other stock or financial instrument.

This country is in serious trouble because i can see your urchins also begin to come on the thread and spew bull crap. It is well

15 Likes

Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by Nigerialabalaba: 11:05pm On Nov 09, 2021
Abagworo:

If you knew what crypto trading and stick trading is you wouldn't have written this your long epistle.
You beta go find work, by d time you are 59 wey ur mates don acquire beta skill and education and dis crypto nonsense go don become obsolete, na dat time you go hia ween! Na laziness and get rich quick mentality dey worry una. I pity una old age aswear2gud. Shiorr

1 Like

Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by dFroshie(m): 11:06pm On Nov 09, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:

Guy no let person know but you daft gan ooo

Crypto na scam shocked shocked Boss hope dey never swear poverty for una

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by Jwonder(m): 11:06pm On Nov 09, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:
abeg which child wey come for beta family dey do scam and crypto. Na u be aneva chop and the opportunity u get now to do work, u dey use laziness kill am. Las las you go suffer in old age as u dey use laziness waste your time now. Crypto no be work o. Ole go find work! Lazy yoot gbogbo.

fool, so Elon Musk who also deals in crypto is lazy?...
poverty has so dealt with you that you see every young successful person as scam.
Keep dying of hate while your mate are trading crypto and making money.
just one sale of my ntf artwork will change your generation forever, but i have come to realize that not everyone will make it in life, people like you are destined to be poor, just like your father you will likely pass your poverty and stupidity to your future kids.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by NiggasInParis: 11:08pm On Nov 09, 2021
This is damn ridiculous!!!! Now for sure this country progresses backwards
Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by mh53(m): 11:08pm On Nov 09, 2021
I will definitely remove all my funds in that useless bank after posting this.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by adeyanju65(m): 11:09pm On Nov 09, 2021
Guy what I do, what I know, I don't think you can ever near it, with this your mentality, you that are suffering already, working hard, if you actually get a reasonable paying job,which I doubt, while your mates are working smart. Try to know before jumping on any public discourse, with this your vituperation, it's obviously shows this discourse is beyond mental capacity, by the way, those plumbers or mechanics ,if they are actually trading crypto are wiser, smarter than you and in 5 years time, you would be doing catch up with them with this your mentality
Nigerialabalaba:

Is dis d nonsense u dey tell urself every morning wey u go dey take ur mate wey face dem book and work dey leave home every morning. U go suffer for old age if you no get sense now and go do better work. Crypto no be work o. U go suffer in old las las and dos you dey laugh now go dey mock you dat time. Lazy yoot, go do work. Crypto no be work o!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by Jwonder(m): 11:09pm On Nov 09, 2021
Dimitarr:

i wont be surprised if you are Lai mohammed masquerading on Niaraland and uttering such shallow and outlandish statements. Because your definition of crypto trading as 'not work' falls in line with when he said VPN can be used to steal data. Like before the advent of VPN's data was not be stolen left,right, center. Anyways stories for another day. My brother, i have one question to ask you, investment bankers and people in the stock exchange and on exchange floor, what do you think they do ?
you realize if you say crypto trading no be work then stock, forex traders and investment bankers are also 'jobless people' according to you baa.
You realize all traders be it crypto,forex or your regular investment bankers all make use of the same charts and financial indicators to do technical analysis. You know drawing support and resistance lines on crypto is the same as on any other stock or financial instrument.

This country is in serious trouble because i can see your urchins also begin to come on the thread and spew bull crap. It is well

lol how do you expect such a poor foolish illiterate to comprehend all you just typed. That guy has signed a generational deal with poverty so just ignore him.
Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by Ekpekus(m): 11:10pm On Nov 09, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:
see ole lazy youth wey sabi. Shiorr. If na crypto Dangote dey do for ur age, e no go dey wia hin dey today. Na laziness and greed go kee una as una no dey hia word. Una go later look for help and ur mate wey dey work now go dey mock you. Lazy yoot, go find beta work do. Crypto no be work
You never still wise... keep wallowing in ignorance...

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by Theunbothered: 11:10pm On Nov 09, 2021
The APC government will never stop it's war against the youth.

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by Iwaniewa: 11:12pm On Nov 09, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:

You sound frustrated.
Crypto miner shld not be the reason for your depression

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by Nigerialabalaba: 11:12pm On Nov 09, 2021
Dimitarr:

Shey na dis nonsense u dey tell urself every morning? shocked u tink say to become investment banker and stockbroker na dis nonsense una dey do? U go write and pass beta exam before u become an investment banker and stockbroker and u go get license not dis nonsense crypto wey every fraudster and lazy yoot like you dey use waste away una youth . U beta stop deceiving urself. If u want to become investment banker or stockbroker, go to school, dis one wey u dey do go end in tears las las in ur old age. Go school or go learn work and if you want be a licensed trader, go write Investment Security Exams. Laziness and crypto no be career o. Shiorr

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by Theunbothered: 11:13pm On Nov 09, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:
see ole lazy youth wey sabi. Shiorr. If na crypto Dangote dey do for ur age, e no go dey wia hin dey today. Na laziness and greed go kee una as una no dey hia word. Una go later look for help and ur mate wey dey work now go dey mock you. Lazy yoot, go find beta work do. Crypto no be work

See mumu.

Dangote who came from a rich family and his uncle gave him millions to start his company.

Even at that the same Dangote has had multiple businesses fold up because he can't stand decent competition.

That's why Dangote must always get the government to enforce policies which favour his business.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by Theunbothered: 11:16pm On Nov 09, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
What exactly is fraudulent about crypt0?

Would you care to explain why it is perfectly LEGAL in most DEVELOPED COUNTRIES?

AND NOT IN THIS SH1TH0LE?

Buhairdeens are brainless illiterates, that's why it's so easy to fool and deceive them.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by 1forall: 11:16pm On Nov 09, 2021
GOFRONT:
FCMB!! This same FCMB that cannot remove the log in his own eyes, now want to remove the spec from another man eye. Same FCMB whose MD was lashing Mr Tunde Thomas wife and got her pregnant just because Mrs Tunde Thomas was working under him in the office.

MD Nuhu impregnated another man's wife and sparked out paternity fraud in another man's family and that action alone sent the man to his early grave........What could be more fraudulent than this??

And they are here going after age bracket of 18-30 yrs as fraudsters...........well, no weapon fashion against our very own damn nigga Slawormir shall prosper!!!!! Inshallah, Insha Jihofa, Insha sango and amadioha.

Please what does their former MD's domestic scandal have to do with their internal banking policy?

And get your information right, Tunde Thomas didn't work for FCMB.

Just because you can type doesn't mean you should just write anything anyhow, misleading scores of people to 'like' your fallacious commentary.
Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by Elxandre(m): 11:17pm On Nov 09, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:
Did you know even powerful hedge funds now trade crypto?
It's not too late to have a new perspective.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by Terrence99: 11:19pm On Nov 09, 2021
1forall:

Please what does their former MD's domestic scandal have to do with their internal banking policy?

And get your information right, Tunde Thomas didn't work for FCMB.

Just because you can type doesn't mean you should just write anything anyhow.

Are you aware that Subomi Balogun the founder of FCMB was banned from holding any position for life in FCMB. He was axed as Chairman and CEO.
His offence? Fraud and round-tripping.

FCMB is an institution built on fraud and headed by philandering adulterers like Nuru Adam

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by Yankee101: 11:21pm On Nov 09, 2021
I pity nigeria

1 Like

Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by Eillyeillz(m): 11:21pm On Nov 09, 2021
Well been a long time coming
Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by paskal16: 11:21pm On Nov 09, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:
keep on wanking on your stupidity
Re: Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects by fineboynl(m): 11:21pm On Nov 09, 2021
No Nigerian youth is touching their enaira.

Is it by force? We are in democracy. No one want to be part of too much control and blockage of their money with this government. Everything ban.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall / Maduka Onyishi Returns N2.2Billion To First Bank Wrongly Credited To His Account / Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.