Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,139 members, 7,829,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi (17688 Views)

Paul Enenche: Kidnappers Disguise As Bishop, Naval Officer Storm Dunamis Church / Pope Francis Appoints Denis Isizoh Into The Pontifical Council / Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi by WaistPain(m): 8:03am On Nov 10, 2021
Ok..... But what happened to Hillary Odili Okeke the former bishop?? undecided
Re: Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi by spinojay(m): 8:03am On Nov 10, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi by nerilove(m): 8:03am On Nov 10, 2021
uote author=vanbonattel post=107474223]Otito diri Jesu[/quote]
Na Ndụ Ebebe
Re: Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 10, 2021
grin grin I wonder who our ancestors worshipped before the Pope or the Catholic Church was born . I wonder who was helping them prosper before the western Gods suddenly emerged grin. Demonic and useless Catholic Church.

If they were even remotely interested in Helping humanity they would let us know what’s hidden in their Vatican archives that they guard so preciously. All these people are Frauds And Charlatans portraying Falsehood to the gullible masses.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 8:03am On Nov 10, 2021
michlins:
What happens to Okoye. I hope this Bishop works as hard as the former.

Congratulations to him
my love that year grin
Re: Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi by michlins(m): 8:04am On Nov 10, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
my love that year grin
you say what?
Re: Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 8:09am On Nov 10, 2021
vanbonattel:
Otito diri Jesu
Amen
Re: Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi by matm: 8:10am On Nov 10, 2021
Congrats.Cant continue to be auxiliary till death.Now u are a boss.
Re: Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi by gwafaeziokwu: 8:11am On Nov 10, 2021
Congratulations his Lordship. God bless Nnewi Diocese.
Re: Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi by tarboshi(m): 8:12am On Nov 10, 2021
josielewa:
pope appoint this and that...total gibberish...i still ask myself why a black man cant be a pope....I wish to see a black man become a pope before my death, I know its a future impossible tense....make una dey wallow dey go....

Research before you post. Three Africans have been appointed popes in the past.

3 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi by uduokirika1(m): 8:14am On Nov 10, 2021
josielewa:
pope appoint this and that...total gibberish...i still ask myself why a black man cant be a pope....I wish to see a black man become a pope before my death, I know its a future impossible tense....make una dey wallow dey go....

And who told you a black man hadn't been Pope before?

3 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi by KosiGee(m): 8:16am On Nov 10, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
Congratulations Your Lordship.
Nnewi Diocese my Home diocese.

One politicians to reconstruct Our Lady of Fatima Cathedral. Several years after, na one year one block.
Someone should remind me the name of the politician please

Why should you be waiting for a politician to rebuild your church? Can’t you people contribute money and rebuild your church?

.....and wtf is ‘one politicians’??

Kpachapu anya there.
Re: Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi by Sterope(f): 8:20am On Nov 10, 2021
Pope Francis did not appoint him undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi by Freebills12: 8:23am On Nov 10, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
AlphaAlex:
grin grin I wonder who our ancestors worshipped before the Pope or the Catholic Church was born . I wonder who was helping them prosper before the western Gods suddenly emerged grin. Demonic and useless Catholic Church.

If they were even remotely interested in Helping humanity they would let us know what’s hidden in their Vatican archives that they guard so preciously. All these people are Frauds And Charlatans portraying Falsehood to the gullible masses.

Vatican Archive!!! The Seat of Knowledge, during the Dark Ages of history when Islam burnt down all the libraries and books of the world, it's Catholic Church through the Monks that preserved classical books you are reading now. Where do you think that the original manuscript of all the Christians writings are? Is it in the Anglican Church started 500 years or all these mushroom churches? Do you think such valued writings that are more than 2000 years (some are more than that) will not be protected? Mind you Vatican City is a sovereign state of its own headed by the Holy Roman Pontif.

4 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi by Vinnie2000(m): 8:23am On Nov 10, 2021
josielewa:

What will a Black Pope Change?

I don't EVER pray for a Black Pope!
BlackMan Mind too Bad! sad undecided
Re: Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi by house10s: 8:25am On Nov 10, 2021
more rev ko?
Re: Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi by Malivelihood: 8:26am On Nov 10, 2021
When will Africans wake up from their slumber? This is the same pope who will never move a finger when Christians are being massacred in churches, the same pope that will not do anything to alleviate poverty of his so called sheep in Africa but he will be quick to install his stooges who are mere pawns and instruments to extortion, false hope and slaves to their masters in Rome.

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi by Vinnie2000(m): 8:27am On Nov 10, 2021
tarboshi:

Research before you post. Three Africans have been appointed popes in the past.

Hmmm..
Really?
1. Where they Black?
2. Were they Born in or did they serve in Africa before being appointed Pope? sad

because I can't trust a Black African as Pope! We are very Corrupt, Nasty and Wicked.. undecided embarassed
Re: Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi by Vinnie2000(m): 8:30am On Nov 10, 2021
Malivelihood:
When will Africans wake up from their slumber? This is the same pope who will never move a finger when Christians are being massacred in churches, the same pope that will not do anything to alleviate poverty of his so called sheep in Africa but he will be quick to install his stooges who are mere pawns and instruments to extortion, false hope and slaves to their masters in Rome.

You Better Shut your Mouth if you Have Nothing to Contribute! sad

The Pope is NOT Omnipresent or Omnipotent! You expect him to solve all of Mankind's problems!
U don't know he is a Man like You! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi by Malivelihood: 8:34am On Nov 10, 2021
Vinnie2000:

You Better Shut your Mouth if you Have Nothing to Contribute! sad

The Pope is NOT Omnipresent or Omnipotent! You expect him to solve all of Mankind's problems!
U don't know he is a Man like You! undecided

With all due disrespect I don’t argue with a sheep brain like you

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi by Slavishbenin: 8:36am On Nov 10, 2021
anbel:
for pope Francis to single handedly appoint, that means nnewi is not a small province
The pope appoints all bishops, its not about Nnewi

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 10, 2021
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Vatican Archive!!! The Seat of Knowledge, during the Dark Ages of history when Islam burnt down all the libraries and books of the world, it's Catholic Church through the Monks that preserved classical books you are reading now. Where do you think that the original manuscript of all the Christians writings are? Is it in the Anglican Church started 500 years or all these mushroom churches? Do you think such valued writings that are more than 2000 years (some are more than that) will not be protected? Mind you Vatican City is a sovereign state of its own headed by the Holy Roman Pontif.
knowledge is power the concealment of knowledge gives you power. All the historical rubbish you just quoted doesn’t still diminish the fact that they are withholding information that could be profitable to humanity as a whole. They just want to control what you and I know and that’s sad and evil.

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi by Dubetex96(m): 8:42am On Nov 10, 2021
Na Ndu ebe ebe

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi by Bamzyriches451: 8:43am On Nov 10, 2021
Congratulations your lordship.
May you reign forever
Re: Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi by Freebills12: 8:45am On Nov 10, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
AlphaAlex:
knowledge is power the concealment of knowledge gives you power. All the historical rubbish you just quoted doesn’t still diminish the fact that they are withholding information that could be profitable to humanity as a whole. They just want to control what you and I know and that’s sad and evil.

In my comment I never insulted you, because I know that you are uninformed. Don't you know that people visit Vatican Archive? We are in technological age, make research, don't just base your arguments on rumors. The western education you are enjoying now is as a product of this archive.

3 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi by Teaser4(m): 8:46am On Nov 10, 2021
vanbonattel:
Otito diri Jesu
bro abeg what’s the meaning, I think I don hear that word in one of phyno’s songs

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi by Arabaincubus: 8:56am On Nov 10, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
Ifeanyi Uba cheesy

na part of election campaign that year I think 2013

just wasted empty land for nothing
i hope the church raise money and complete that eyesore at Nnewi

They have begun roofing.
Re: Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi by osuofia2(m): 8:56am On Nov 10, 2021
AlphaAlex:

oboy i am a proud Muslim but i am disappointment in your assertion.
If i ever have reason at all to ever be a Christian i did be a Catholic. Because all those mushrooms Pentecostal churches are the problem of this country.

3 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi by ArticleBeast: 8:57am On Nov 10, 2021
Psalmistproject:
Anything about Pope today is antichrist.

I won't be surprised if the so called appointed priest is gay and a pedophile.

Please if you are a Catholic no vex, it's just common sense.
Pope Francis wants a complete revolution of the church to accommodate gay marriage so why will he make any priest that is not a believer in the vision a priest? Well I don't know but you can send your son for a private chat with him regularly.

My respect goes to Nigerian Anglican community as they cut off with the international Anglican body in other to preserve the church from evil indoctrination.
How can a old man with hairy balls be this stupid. It baffles even the stupid

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi by ma373733(m): 9:01am On Nov 10, 2021
vanbonattel:
Otito diri Jesu
na ndu ebeebe

3 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi by ihedioramma: 9:02am On Nov 10, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
Congratulations Your Lordship.
Nnewi Diocese my Home diocese.

One politicians promised to reconstruct Our Lady of Fatima Cathedral. Several years after, na one year one block.
Someone should remind me the name of the politician please
The work is over now . That's IFY UBAH OF YPP .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Did God Put The Tree Of Good And Evil In The Garden Of Eden? / Is It Wrong For A Christian Husband And Wife To Attend Separate Churches?" / I Lost Two Kids In One Day While Saving My Wife –rev. Uma Ukpai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.